Gaming display

I'm currently looking for a good monitor to play games and watch movies on. I'm looking for one that has very sharp details as I'm mostly going to play games at constant 50 - 60 fps? I do not have a dual monitor setup in mind as of now however I will be getting SLI 780's. BenQ, Samsung and ASUS seems to be the best monitors however I know nothing about monitors.

IPS, LCD, LED, I don't know... I did read somewhere that 2ms Gray to Gray is recommended for gaming. Also I'm going for a maximum of 22" or 24". Any bigger and I basically can't play on it. Not color blind either so I don't know. I've owned a BenQ in the past as was fairly satisfied as it's very low price. Any suggestions?

I'm currently looking for a good monitor to play games and watch movies on. I'm looking for one that has very sharp details as I'm mostly going to play games at constant 50 - 60 fps? I do not have a dual monitor setup in mind as of now however I will be getting SLI 780's. BenQ, Samsung and ASUS seems to be the best monitors however I know nothing about monitors.

IPS, LCD, LED, I don't know... I did read somewhere that 2ms Gray to Gray is recommended for gaming. Also I'm going for a maximum of 22" or 24". Any bigger and I basically can't play on it. Not color blind either so I don't know. I've owned a BenQ in the past as was fairly satisfied as it's very low price. Any suggestions?

budget?

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

mainly going to be FPS, maybe 1 or 2 MMO's. My budget is maybe 200$ max? 

mainly going to be FPS, maybe 1 or 2 MMO's. My budget is maybe 200$ max?

I'd say, for that price VA paneled monitors would be superior to any other solutions. Still, if you want to be playing on double 780's you should seriously consider 1440p-1600p displays. They cost more (Like 400$ for cheapest) but you'll get what those cards really deserve.

So my suggestion list would be:

Dell U2312HM - IPS

LG IPS237L - IPS

Benq GW2450HM - VA

Dell S2340L - VA, glossy, but some people like it that way

For the TN panels - pretty much any of them is medium and suitable for all situations.

Also, if you would like to consider (maybe in the future) 1440p, then, at the moment the best price solution would be Monoprice CrystalPro for 390$. After that there is Yamakasi Catleap, on ebay for about 350$+, but it has 800$ version with overclockable panel, so it can push 120Hz (or even more in some cases).

Anyway it's up to you to decide so choose wisely, as the one thing you'll be looking at the most - will be your monitor.

I suggest looking for an LG monitor, such as the LG 22EA53VQ-P.

It's a low budget monitor (160-170 depending on where you buy it), it's LED backlit and a 21,5 inch screen.

You now breathe manually.

Get one 780 and a decent monitor, rather than 2 and a cheap one.

That'd be my advice..

Exactly. You stated you will be playing games and watching movies, so I doubt two 780's will really be necessary unless you plan on using multiple monitors or something.

You now breathe manually.

Acer h236hl 23 inch slim bezel monitor 1080p and IPS panel meaning you get the best color reproduction possible and it's less than $200

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.