Surprised no one noticed AMDs test-bench:

Nakoron

most.

again. my life + fan +shits hapens alot.

What is fan and shits happen a lot ? I didn't understand a thing, fan hits shit ???  if you are going to game and render I would suggest X99 I would suggest you watch Linus video about it to,

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Oh wow, this is FXing serious (sarcasm.I wanted to use this joke).

again.. this is my mythical dream build and im just throwin stuff up there. 

i say streaming rendering gaming and recording all at once because thats about the most intensive thing i could think of me doing. yeah, its probably worse preformance in the game and rendering horrible as well as my stream going to shit.

but its intensive. AF. and that was the goal in saying so, giving perspective that i dont want my dream rig to be mr.icandothingsoneatatime 

she* sortofnonsensewithlogicappliedtoitbecdausereasons*

Then don't render while your streaming and recording that doesn't make sense, if you want to render stop the stream and the game and everything then render you will finish faster, so you will be able to play games sooner and do what you want,  also you have a space-bar please use it.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Don't you mean Voodoo? Or were they not the same company?

I remember 3DFX had GLIDE the low level API, aka  "mantle" of the day...

and SLI...

and dual GPUs on a single card...

All in the late 90's. wtf.

No... The Voodoo was 3dfx's video card.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

I assumed they just used the intel chip to avoid any cpu throttling on any of their performance testing scenarios.

Your logic doesn't belong in this hen fest, please see yourself to the door.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

ITT, people treat something that AMD has been doing for years as news and try to parse hidden meanings from it when they really just haven't read fine print before.

No... The Voodoo was 3dfx's video card.

What how special and innovate was 3dfx ?? I'm surprised I never heard of it, who owns them now ?

Congrats on Athena.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Then don't render while your streaming and recording that doesn't make sense, if you want to render stop the stream and the game and everything then render you will finish faster, so you will be able to play games sooner and do what you want,  also you have a space-bar please use it.

1 did you read the first paragraph?

i understand its faster to render first. its more intensive to do it during. therefore more demanding. im basically saying that some days, my computer's life will be a living stress test. 

i dont do things one at a time. i slowly scatter them about and handlle them the way my brain likes to.

nonsense is one word, it was a slight joke about compound words and some of the bullshit in the english language.

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

i understand its faster to render first. its more intensive to do it during. therefore more demanding. im basically saying that some days, my computer's life will be a living stress test. 

i dont do things one at a time. i slowly scatter them about and handlle them the way my brain likes to.

nonsense is one word, it was a slight joke about compound words and some of the bullshit in the english language.

I read it and understood nothing that is why I asked what you meant by shit and fan hits, also why would it become a living stress test ?

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

What how special and innovate was 3dfx ?? I'm surprised I never heard of it, who owns them now ?

Congrats on Athena.

Haha 3DFX doesn't exist anymore.

They pioneered the 3D rendering world of video games.

They INVENTED SLI AND dual GPU Cards (GTX 690, R9 295x2, etc). They also created a low-level API a couple decades before Mantle was ever envisioned.

Their assets were bought by NVIDIA, who turned their tech into what we currently know as SLI.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Just render overnight. With an even somewhat beast PC, it'll be done before you wake up.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Haha 3DFX doesn't exist anymore.

They pioneered the 3D rendering world of video games.

They INVENTED SLI AND dual GPU Cards (GTX 690, R9 295x2, etc). They also created a low-level API a couple decades before Mantle was ever envisioned.

Their assets were bought by NVIDIA, who turned their tech into what we currently know as SLI.

Why did they go out of business if they are this good ? also I blame the API problem on MS I'm they are holding back on releasing DX12 and the development for it was very slow for DX12, I really hope the next OpenGL will blow DX12 out of the water and make it look like shit. 

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Just render overnight. With an even somewhat beast PC, it'll be done before you wake up.

''hey Terrah, you have a stream scheduled in 10 minutes and you're two hours late on todays second video''

''..........................................................shit''

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

I read it and understood nothing that is why I asked what you meant by shit and fan hits, also why would it become a living stress test ?

*facepalm* 

....weeee're goING IN CIRCLES!! *sets down wine and dr.pepper fusion*

*jumps off park bench* 

@ SAVE ME BABE

-Jim Hensen

*facepalm* 

....weeee're goING IN CIRCLES!! *sets down wine and dr.pepper fusion*

*jumps off park bench* 

@ SAVE ME BABE

Then is it hard to explain it again in an easier way if I don't understand ? and wow jumps of park bench that is high I'm afraid that you will die please don't.

also you sig is crossing the guides.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Then is it hard to explain it again in an easier way if I don't understand ? and wow jumps of park bench that is high I'm afraid that you will die please don't.

also you sig is crossing the guides.

there will be days where i have more than one thing sheduled for one time slot, and cant just render then stream. i need to stream now and cant delay render. 

hows that?

how???

its some basic information about me, a few hashtags i personally thaught were amusing, fitting my relationship status in that same line and wishing everyone a happy holiday whether it be christmas or whatever they do. 

if any of it is offensive, no one has to look at it. yes. its bright colourful and loud. im bright colourful and loud. 

i'll gladly change whatever is crossing said guidlines. (atleast thats what i think you said)

-Jim Hensen

there will be days where i have more than one thing sheduled for one time slot, and cant just render then stream. i need to stream now and cant delay render. 

hows that?

how???

its some basic information about me, a few hashtags i personally thaught were amusing, fitting my relationship status in that same line and wishing everyone a happy holiday whether it be christmas or whatever they do. 

if any of it is offensive, no one has to look at it. yes. its bright colourful and loud. im bright colourful and loud. 

i'll gladly change whatever is crossing said guidlines. (atleast thats what i think you said)

Now this is better now I understand, then go with X99, you have a YouTube channel mind giving me the link for your channel and your twitch.

For example your sig is longer than three sentences go to your signature in profile and read the guides then you will understand more.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Now this is better now I understand, then go with X99, you have a YouTube channel mind giving me the link for your channel and your twitch.

For example your sig is longer than three sentences go to your signature in profile and read the guides then you will understand more.

(theoretical, i aint gonna put my ugly mug up there yet. >-> )

also plan on starting a bisiness with jack. we plan on naming computer cases after bra sizes and more comical yet somewhat serious products.

three lines. unlimited sentances.

-Jim Hensen

(theoretical, i aint gonna put my ugly mug up there yet. >-> )

also plan on starting a bisiness with jack. we plan on naming computer cases after bra sizes and more comical yet somewhat serious products.

three lines. unlimited sentances.

My bad but it's more than three lines -your sig- your business would go down faster than Linus firing Luke.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

So i'm assuming FX lineup will die soon? Then there's really no competition for Intel, but I hate AMD if they start to support consoles over PC.

facepalm* The whole world is going heterogeneous eventually. AMD is getting ahead of it to reap the profits at the peak. That's why Intel answered Kaveri with Broadwell: Iris Pro 6200 flagship iGPU on desktop as well as ultrabook, not to mention unified memory across the iGPU and CPU. Furthermore, they claim to have increased throughput per core by 40% while also increasing the core count 20%. I know Core M was made weak by the Lenovo launch (which has proved to be Lenovo's fault entirely), but honestly do you really think either company will be making dedicated CPUs post-2020 for anything except the smallest corner cases? Everything will be an APU soon, as much as overclocking enthusiasts hate that.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

How the fuck is this even tech news? 

It isn't I'm expecting it to be removed by tomorrow.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

They already know their high-end CPUs are crap. They just dont want to publicly announce that because there are still alot of people who think FX chips are better than intel. (for performance, not price)

Then they should DESIGN AND MAKE A NEW ONE THAT'S NOT A FUCKING REBADGED OVERCLOCK OF SOMETHING THAT'S TWO YEARS OLD NOW. Jesus I want to like AMD but they're making it really difficult.

They only beat Intel for price because people insist on comparing them with Haswell Refresh and not Ivy or even Sandy Bridge which is more accurate.

facepalm* The whole world is going heterogeneous eventually. AMD is getting ahead of it to reap the profits at the peak. That's why Intel answered Kaveri with Broadwell: Iris Pro 6200 flagship iGPU on desktop as well as ultrabook, not to mention unified memory across the iGPU and CPU. Furthermore, they claim to have increased throughput per core by 40% while also increasing the core count 20%. I know Core M was made weak by the Lenovo launch (which has proved to be Lenovo's fault entirely), but honestly do you really think either company will be making dedicated CPUs post-2020 for anything except the smallest corner cases? Everything will be an APU soon, as much as overclocking enthusiasts hate that.

Don't take Intel word when it comes it comes to iGPU or GPUs in general even CPUs wait for benchmarks, I know you already know this but just wanted to remind.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Then they should DESIGN AND MAKE A NEW ONE THAT'S NOT A FUCKING REBADGED OVERCLOCK OF SOMETHING THAT'S TWO YEARS OLD NOW. Jesus I want to like AMD but they're making it really difficult.

They only beat Intel for price because people insist on comparing them with Haswell Refresh and not Ivy or even Sandy Bridge which is more accurate.

ZEN my friend ZEN.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ