Silent Hill P.T. Recreated With Unreal Engine 4 engine(PC)

ahhming

djoexe has been working on a recreation of Silent Hill P.T. in Unreal Engine 4, and released a couple of days ago a flythrough video from it.
Based on the awesome demo on PS4, he recreated this beautiful environment on the Unreal Engine 4.

Dont be too harsh, he did it all by himself.

PS4 version for comparison

Interesting it looks amazing, im still impressed by the FOX engine

That said the engine is comping to PC anyway

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

What's the point? I mean he's not gonna re create the entire game on his own so I'm a tad baffled as to why he'd waste his time recreating a trailer?

Looks good though.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

What's the point? I mean he's not gonna re create the entire game on his own so I'm a tad baffled as to why he'd waste his time recreating a trailer?

Looks good though.

Why would it be a waste, it's just for portfolio use, which kinda helps when trying to get into game development.

FX 6300 @4.8 Ghz - Club 3d R9 280x RoyalQueen @1200 core / 1700 memory - Asus M5A99X Evo R 2.0 - 8 Gb Kingston Hyper X Blu - Seasonic M12II Evo Bronze 620w - 1 Tb WD Blue, 1 Tb Seagate Barracuda - Custom water cooling

wow im sure some dev teams will want to grab him up after seeing what he has done, even further what he has done by himself. 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Looks good though.

i see youve never been in any creative position? Basically the more good things you have to show for yourself, the easier it is to get ASKED to come work for a studio. most people i know (working at the likes of Blizzard and DICE) never even went to art school

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Looks good though.

There's no point in testing your observation, modeling, texturing and lighting skills if you're an aspiring game designer?

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

Looks good on the resume! Hope he gets whatever job he is after with that.