Flapybird has a trojin attached?

So my friend bricked their nexus 5 and came crying to me to fix it (I did) and after fixing it and installing android 5.0 and then reinstalling all their apps from the google play my apps list. 1 day after i put malwarebytes on the phone I got a message saying that it had found trojan.sms.Opfake. after removing it I looked into this but could not find anyone with the same issue. People where reporting fakes with trojans imbedded in them but none where reporting that the original app had this trojan. I was wondering if any other android users that have the app installed or have friends that have the app installed are getting this popping up from malware bytes or am i just the only one

Screenshot 2014 12 10 12 20 51

I will update this if I find anything more

So you downloaded an app that was not original and got a trojan? Sounds about right...

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

This was discovered yesterday(at least on this forum): http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266604-malewarebytes-thinks-flappy-bird-is-an-infection/

I am scanning my device to see if I get the same reading. If I do, this will be one of the biggest plot twists lol.

Edit: I found 1 malwarez. It will be interesting when the scan finishes.

I had Flappy Bird from the store on my Nexus 7, updated to 5 and decided to run a scan, and it got detected as a trojan on mine too.

Maybe it's a false positive, or maybe things are about to get really interesting.

My PC: MSI X99s SLI PLUS///Intel i7 5820k///Corsair H100i///Crucial DDR4 12GB///EVGA Supernova Gold 750w G2///ASUS GTX 1080 Strix///Phanteks Enthoo Luxe///Intel 730 240GB SSD///WD Blue 1TB///Intel 6250 WiFi
Current Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598///Corsair K70 LUX///Logitech MX Master///Razer Destructor 2///Saitek X52///Acer X34 Predator

Let's be honest here, it's flappybird. It's already a cancer, so this doesn't change much.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro