Absolute worst game you ever played?

MsTrMind

Natural selection 2. Played in beta and couldn't believe how badly it ran/played. 

I have probably played objectively worse games, but my choice has to be Splinter Cell Conviction.

It was such a disgusting departure from the series, that it makes me sad just thinking about it again. 

deus ex :humen revolution

i hate this game so much!

its stupid and bugy and it horible

any turok game

the only thing good about this game is the idea

Yeah I remember, the only time me and my friends had fun with that game was on the first level: killing the dinosaurs and killing the frogs. We almost died of laughing when a tiny frog exploded to three pieces, each bigger than the frog

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

I tried playing since my friend was addicted and i hated it even if i got high level and good items. It was waaaaaay to repetetive for me. So i guess it was just not my cup of tea then :I

Alright, It didn't really keep my interest for long either, just something to play every once in a while for me.

CPU: Intel i5 3570k @ 4.5 Ghz Cooler: Hyper 212+ GPU: MSI Twin Frozr 3 7850 Case: HAF 912 RAM: 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance PSU: OCZ Modxstream 600W Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-LK HDD: 1TB Seagate Barracuda

Battlefield 3 followed closely by WoW

Tomb Raiders cause of the stupid jumping when they called it a adventure role play game. Its a freaking plat-former you morons. Its still linear like Sonic and Mario. Oh but because you got big hooters and can jump forwards and backwards not just left and right and walk through a maze we will call it adventure role play.  Thats no more adventure then altered beast and that was a pile of crap. To be honest the Altered Beast isn't as bad as Tomb Raider cause it didn't have glitches. Landstalker was a fantastic Platform Adventure role-play game that Tomb Raider failed so hard to emulate.

If you have read this much i am sorry but god dam Tomb Raider was horrible.

Would have to be daikatana. If you don't know here is some info. It was absolutely terrible!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daikatana

i7 4770k @4.3 || ASUS Sabertooth  || Samsung 840 250GB (Want another for raid) || Western Digital Black 1TB x2 || EVGA GTX660Ti x2  ||  Fractal Design R4|| Corsair H80 || Corsair Vengeance 32GB 1833@Mhz 

Sniper Ghost Warrior the AI was SOOOOOOO STUPID

"Its safe to move up"

*DIES* 

plus the ending was lackluster!

Duke nukem forever. i preordered this piece of ungodly arse gravy when i was just a kid and was exited for it until release....

this... i puked on this

I wonder how many games some people in this topic have played.. MW3, BF3 and WoW as the worst games ever? lol. Stop being hipsters, it's quite childish to think games are bad for being mainstream.

Big Rigs is probably the worst I've played. Though it does suffer from the "so bad it's good" as it's completely hilarious.

Some bullshit Ridge Racer game I had on the original PlayStation, god it was crap lol

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Medal Of Warfighter was OK but it was so boring. Not enough shooting scenes etc. The fight scene on the boat was good! 

It's like they used Battlefield 3 and Medal Of Honor for test subjects for "Frostbite 3" engine but named it Frostbite 2" They did not make use of in in Medal Of Honor.

(EXCITED FOR BATTLEFIELD 4)

THe worst game ive ever played must be poker night 2 on steam and on a 2.nd place Medal of Honour Warfighter

bf games(omg gona get so much hate responses but its true i hate those games) anyway going to bed so ill reply tomorrow to dem haters.

BLAOW!!!!

So I was wondering, what game did you really hate to play because of implementation-errors?

Dragon age 2 =(