Absolute worst game you ever played?

MsTrMind

So I was wondering, what game did you really hate to play because of implementation-errors?

Proud to be from Belgium.

Pit Fighter SNES. The game that was so badly broken that you'd be alive one minute, blink, then dead the next. Serious animation issues !

Superman N64. Total bumgravy.

Area 51 2014. Intel 5820k@ 4.4ghz. MSI X99.16gb Quad channel ram. AMD Fury X.Asus RAIDR.OCZ ARC 480gb SSD. Velociraptor 600gb. 2tb WD.

Pit Fighter SNES. The game that was so badly broken that you'd be alive one minute, blink, then dead the next. Serious animation issues !

Superman N64. Total bumgravy.

yeah superman 64 is horrible!

Orion Dino Beatdown

Dear lord, that game is seriously broken...

MB: Maximus VI Gene Case: Corsair 350D CPU: i7-4770K @ 4.4 GHz GPU: GTX 780 OC RAM: 16 GB DDR3 HyperX 1600 MHz 

superman 64 is actually kinda fun with friends.

Realm of the mad god

My friend loves this game, I played it for a while and he still plays periodically I think. I wouldn't say it is great but I enjoyed the combat style (although I wasn't very good,) What was it that you didn't like? Or was it just not your cup of tea?

CPU: Intel i5 3570k @ 4.5 Ghz Cooler: Hyper 212+ GPU: MSI Twin Frozr 3 7850 Case: HAF 912 RAM: 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance PSU: OCZ Modxstream 600W Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-LK HDD: 1TB Seagate Barracuda

Too Human, never played any older games than that. If I was to add a console it would be that one company that sells Atari's that are preloaded with games. Some of those games are awful and they didn't put any classics from the Atari. What a waste of money that was. $90 dollars into a fake Atari system that is preloaded with no classics.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

Call Of Juarez The Cartel. That game isn't even worth the bits and bytes its made of. Avoid at all costs!

any CoD 
waw was so hacked ._.

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

My friend loves this game, I played it for a while and he still plays periodically I think. I wouldn't say it is great but I enjoyed the combat style (although I wasn't very good,) What was it that you didn't like? Or was it just not your cup of tea?

I tried playing since my friend was addicted and i hated it even if i got high level and good items. It was waaaaaay to repetetive for me. So i guess it was just not my cup of tea then :I

Medal of honor warfighter

RIG-Processor: Intel core i7 3770k @4.4GHz,Mobo: MSI Z77-G43,GPU:Gigabyte GTX 770, RAM:16 GB G-skill sniper f3,SSD: Corsair Force f3 240gb,HDD: Seagate baracuda 1TB,Cooler:CM Hyper 212 evo, Case: Sharkoon T28 Blue

Peripherals- Monitor: Samsung S24B300, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow, Mouse: Razer Abyssus, Headphones: Razer Megalodon, Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Alpha, Webcam: Logitech C270,Pad:Logitech F710, Sp: Philips generic ones

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS

Saints Row 2 PC port was friggin terrible. Also Minecraft way back when it was in early early alpha was horrible for me... but then I got drawn back into it after a while, and even have become nostalgic for the alpha days again.

Wit is educated insolence.

Eternal Silence

Technically a Source engine mod

the screenshots look nice

but the flight mechanics are horribly broken for a space game..

AMD Phenom II x4 955 - Gigabyte GA-870A-UD3 - XFX HD7870 CORE - 60 GB OCZ Agility 3 - 1 TB Western Digital Green - 1 TB Hitachi DeskStar

OCZ ModXstream 600W - 16 GB Corsair XMS3 - Cooler Master HAF 912 Plus - Logitech G110 - Speedlink Kudos - Sennheiser HD 518

Steam The reason I am still alive Dark Theme

Duke nukem forever. i preordered this piece of ungodly arse gravy when i was just a kid and was exited for it until release....

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

any turok game

the only thing good about this game is the idea

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Splinter cell conviction

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

cod....

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler