Ruckus R700 Wireless Access Point

my man nick has an 8 bit hat :D

Indeed he is!

Credit to @AlexStrizenec for making the 8bit hat!

I'll also have Linus, Luke, And Brandon editions as well In my wallpaper thread :)

All this ruckus of a wireless access point?!

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

access points... not really necessary in the house unless you live in like a massive Palace.

CPU: i7 4770K 4.2Ghz, Mobo: Asrock Fatal1ty Z97x Killer, GFX: EVGA GTX 780 Ti SC ACX (x2 SLI), RAM: G.Skill 1600Mhz CAS 9 16GB, DSK Intel 530 120GB OS, Crucial M500 120GB, WD 1TB Blue, WD 1TB Green, PSU: Corsair AX1200i, Case: Obsidian 750D. 

SERVER HP ProLiant Microserver N54L, FreeNAS: ZFS, 8TB (4x 2TB WD Red), RAID Z2, 16GB ECC RAM, 1Gb/s Link Aggregated:  Running as NAS, Plex, & ownCloud

there's so much Ruckus about this access point isn't there?

Im leaving... Thanks Nick!

OH...GOD...WHY???

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

So where I live I get my internet from a very similar ( http://www.newegg.co...N82E16833420419) to this access point, I am currently trying to decide why wireless car I need to pick up and run in my PC to take full advantage of the access point. Let me know if you have any suggestions. 

<p>CPU: AMD FX-8320 @ 4.0 GHz | GPU: Asus GTX 970 STRIX | RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) Corsair Vengeance LP 1600MHz | Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3P ATX | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB (Boot Drive) | HDD: 500GB | Case: Corsair SPEC-02 Red |PSU: Corsair 750W | OS: Windows 7 64-Bit | Mouse: Corsair M65 (Black) | Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB (Black w/ Brown Switches)

I wouldn't spend $100 on a router little loan a $1000!!!!

Its when dragons have so much sex that the cpu cant handle it

No need for the... Ruckus...

Okay, im done now...

No you are not.

HTID

Something went wrong. At 1080p which happens to be my monitors resolution, the chart looks very bad. All other videos (Lukes benchmarks etc.) feature sharp and readable charts. The rest of the video looks good, though.

chART7dc6.png

Something went wrong. At 1080p which happens to be my monitors resolution, the chart looks very bad. All other videos (Lukes benchmarks etc.) feature sharp and readable charts. The rest of the video looks good, though.

I actually didn't notice because I was across the room cleaning, but you are right. The charts look like blown up thumbnails.

This video does show how far ahead enterprise level networking is above consumer grade. However, I know from testing the R700 that it wasn't even pushed in this video. These don't even break a sweat with 30+ clients and Bonjour traffic from multiple Airplay devices.

Intel Core i7-5820K @ 4.4GHz | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4 2666 Asus X99-Deluxe | EVGA GTX 980 SC | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB - Samsung 840 EVO 500GB | Seasonic Platinum Series 760 | NZXT H440 White | Shimian 27" 2560x1440 | Ducky 9087 TKL | Logitech G9x | Audio-Technica ATH-M50 | Schiit Audio Modi DAC & Magni Amp

www.ethangriswold.com

That was from yours truly  ;)

Indeed he is!

Credit to @AlexStrizenec for making the 8bit hat!

I'll also have Linus, Luke, And Brandon editions as well In my wallpaper thread :)

Thanks for the credit!  :D  I cant wait to see the wallpapers you make. So excited!  :P Also, them puns though

edit: Was it just me, or was a Gigabyte Aorus X7 pro video just posted? Can't see it anywhere though. Must be going crazy..

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

This video does show how far ahead enterprise level networking is above consumer grade. However, I know from testing the R700 that it wasn't even pushed in this video. These don't even break a sweat with 30+ clients and Bonjour traffic from multiple Airplay devices.

Some stuff I did was hitting it harder than typical local would. The two local video streams on the PCs were 75Mbit (ish) alone, and iPerf is basically going to soak up anything it can get until it saturates the link speed.

NVIDIA Gamestream is also EXTREMELY sensitive to inconsistent data delivery. 

I intentionally picked stuff that would stress it more than low bitrate video streams because I knew I didn't have enough devices to bring it to its knees otherwise :P

edit: Was it just me, or was a Gigabyte Aorus X7 pro video just posted? Can't see it anywhere though. Must be going crazy..

I originally created a thread to direct you guys to as the link in the description for the ad, but when I re-read the info I included I was like "huh... I guess the product page would probably suffice..." and just deleted it :P

Sorry for the confusion!

what app did you use to measure the speed with your android phone ? 

Would like to see how a pfsense router performs against this also was the ubiquty even in this video?

Great video, would love to see more Networking stuff in the future, WAP's, routers, switches, whatever.

HexCase: Corsair iCUE 5000X RGBCPU: Ryzen R7 3700X  | MOBO: Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus | GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super | RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaw DDR4-3600 16GB | SSD: Corsair MP600 1TB & 480 GB EVO | HDD: 4tb WD Black & 3TB WD Green | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G+ | Cooler: CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT, | Monitor: Acer Predator X34 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB | Mouse: Logitech Hero | OS: Windows 11 | Speakers: Audioengine A5+ | Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud 2 | Laptop/Tablet: TBD | Phone: Samsung Note 9 | PS4 | Xbox One | TV Sony XBR55X900F

I love youtube glitches.post-66999-0-12734000-1418053926_thumb.p

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

We have ruckus acces points at school and we regularly have ±20 ipads browsing with no acces point in that room and they still work fine.