[Free Giveaway] Assassins Creed Unity (Winner & Extra Surprise)

AlRayes_BRN

Spoiler: it rapes it.

How bad? If it's still playable i'll give it a go.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

throw one for me :D 

Current Build + Setup

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X | GIGABYTE B550 Aorus Pro v2 | CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 16gb 3600Mhz | GIGABYTE RTX 3070 AORUS MASTER OC 8 GB | NZXT H510 Elite | 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM | ADATA XPG GAMMIX S7 512GB M.2-2280 NVME | Corsair RM850 80+ Gold Modular PSU | NZXT Kraken X63 | Harman Kardon Soundstick 4 | Koorui 27E1Q

Oh awesome :) 

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

How bad? If it's still playable i'll give it a go.

10/10 bad. Like, 30 as a max. 

The funny thing is that on both low and ultra I got basically the same framerate; so it's not the card, just the poorly optimized engine. Granted I had an i3, but running on an SSD and 8GB of RAM. Plus it's well-documented that it's the GPU that is having draw-call seizures, so the i3 wasn't too big of an issue.

Also, welcome to the 760 club! It's a beast card, just too bad devs are getting lazy and not optimizing games properly.

10/10 bad. Like, 30 as a max. 

The funny thing is that on both low and ultra I got basically the same framerate; so it's not the card, just the poorly optimized engine. Granted I had an i3, but running on an SSD and 8GB of RAM. Plus it's well-documented that it's the GPU that is having draw-call seizures, so the i3 wasn't too big of an issue.

Also, welcome to the 760 club! It's a beast card, just too bad devs are getting lazy and not optimizing games properly.

Oh, shit. But let's see how hard it is to run this thing.

And my card is a christmas present, given by my aunt, who knows me.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Yeah why not :3

SuperNova: CPU: Intel Core i5 4670k @4.6 GPU: Sapphire R290 Tri-x @1200, @1350, MOBO: MSI Z87 G45 Gaming, RAM: 16Gb HyperX Fury White @1866, PSU: CORSAIR TX750M, CASE: Arc Midi R2, SSD: Kingston 120gb SSD, 
COOLING:
H100i w/ 2x Nb eLoop 800rpm

Check out my build log Black Dawn Check out my build log Supernova

Oh, shit. But let's see how hard it is to run this thing.

And my card is a christmas present, given by my aunt, who knows me.

Cool aunt.

I bought it when it first came out; I was going to buy a 660, but literally 10 minutes before purchase I got an email from Nvidia announcing the new card. Glad I spent the few extra dollars! The only drawback is 2GB of VRAM, with new games having huge texture size options that need more space. But other than that, it's the perfect card for 1080p without stabbing your wallet.

I'm in b0ss

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

Cool aunt.

I bought it when it first came out; I was going to buy a 660, but literally 10 minutes before purchase I got an email from Nvidia announcing the new card. Glad I spent the few extra dollars! The only drawback is 2GB of VRAM, with new games having huge texture size options that need more space. But other than that, it's the perfect card for 1080p without stabbing your wallet.

Wasn't there a 4GB version of the 760, or was it the 770 i was confused with?

Wasn't there a 4GB version of the 760, or was it the 770 i was confused with?

Yes, there is a 4GB version. 

I just didn't have the money, and just a few months ago Linus was preaching how no one really needed more than 2GB of VRAM for gaming.

;_;

Yes, there is a 4GB version. 

I just didn't have the money, and just a few months ago Linus was preaching how no one really needed more than 2GB of VRAM for gaming.

;_;

Well, i guess I was right the whole time, but i'm assuming it's EVGA's card.

Really? no more than 2GB? Well my GT610 has 1GB, but it feels like 256MB.

Well, i guess I was right the whole time, but i'm assuming it's EVGA's card.

Really? no more than 2GB? Well my GT610 has 1GB, but it feels like 256MB.

I know how you feel. I had a 9600GT with 512MB, I could rarely do more than 'low' textures in modern games.

The last one I played on that was the new Tomb Raider. Man, that killed it on low.

I know how you feel. I had a 9600GT with 512MB, I could rarely do more than 'low' textures in modern games.

The last one I played on that was the new Tomb Raider. Man, that killed it on low.

Yep, try playing FC4 on low with a 9400GT. 128MB DDR3 VRAM and sucky coolers meant 120C while gaming.

Yep, try playing FC4 on low with a 9400GT. 128MB DDR3 VRAM and sucky coolers meant 120C while gaming.

HAH!

Side-note, the 760 rips through FC4 on high to ultra w/FXAA, even with ultra textures. There's just micro-stutering while driving, but that's a bug, not a hardware issue.

HAH!

Side-note, the 760 rips through FC4 on high to ultra w/FXAA, even with ultra textures. There's just micro-stutering while driving, but that's a bug, not a hardware issue.

kewl, but i'm too broke to get fc4.

kewl, but i'm too broke to get fc4.

How did you play it before?

HAH!

Really?? My 760 can only play FC4 at over 60FPS at medium-high settings...

My Current Build: 

Intel i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz 1.11V, Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, Asrock Z77 Extreme4, Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Asus GTX 760 DCII Overclocked, Corsair CX600M

How did you play it before?

pirate. i want the real steam version.

pirate. i want the real steam version.

We all want things… Plus, buying it on Steam just means Steam will open Uplay for you.

Within 41 minutes there has been 46 comments, because a 1/>1,000 chance of getting a broken game is worth it...

No seriously, it is worth it. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

We all want things… Plus, buying it on Steam just means Steam will open Uplay for you.

Fucking Uplay. It needs to die in a fire. It should be bought on Steam and kept on Steam. No exceptions, unless Ubisoft were to put their games on Origin.

I SHELL ANTER

i7 6700K - ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger - Corsair H110i GT CPU Cooler - EVGA GTX 980 Ti ACX2.0+ SC+ - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - AX760i - Corsair 450D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

i7 3770K - H110 Corsair CPU Cooler - ASUS P8Z77 V-PRO - GTX 980 Reference - 16GB HyperX Beast 1600MHz - Intel 240GB SSD - HX750i - Corsair 750D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor