Safe way to download apk?

Recon97

My Google play isn't working.So I need an alternate way.From where can i download apks of almost every application on Google play.Must be safe website.

you are doing "illegal stuff" by downloading an apk so there isnt a safe way only a way to taking a calculated risk, find a site and collect information on it.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

you are doing "illegal stuff" by downloading an apk so there isnt a safe way only a way to taking a calculated risk, find a site and collect information on it.

I am not talking about illegal stuff here plz! I am talking about the legit apks.

If you open google play on your computer you can tell it to download that stuff onto your device

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I am not talking about illegal stuff here plz! I am talking about the legit apks.

how about using the store on your pc

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

i use globalapk . last thing downloaded was yesterday. the official apk material desing youtube 6.0.11 as its not avaible yet in play store . no spams or useless pop ups

It's not illegal if the app is free...

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

yeah there is that

Listen if you care.

Unless it's blocked in your region. Examples such as netflix for most of the world.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

Unless it's blocked in your region. Examples such as netflix for most of the world.

which leads to lots and lots of piracy . now thats illegal in my view,the lack of content

CPU: i5-3570K GPU: Sapphire R9 280X Vapor OC MOBO: Asus P8Z77-M RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 16GB. PSU: Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 7 rev 2 

SSD: 1x Kingston HyperX 3K SSD 120GB, 1x Crucial M4 128GB HDD: WD Caviar Black 1TB

how about using the store on your pc

Geez man read the OP before jumping to conclusions saying it's illegal. His Play Store doesn't work. He made another thread proving so.

My Google play isn't working.So I need an alternate way.From where can i download apks of almost every application on Google play.Must be safe website.

This is what I've used and it works perfectly. http://apps.evozi.com/apk-downloader/

Desktop: Intel Core i5 2380P (2400 w/o iGPU), MSI H61, 8GB RAM, 256GB SP610, 500GB WD Blue, HIS R9 280, Antec TruePower Classic 550W, Inwin MANA 134, QNIX QX2710, CM QuickFire Rapid, Logitech G402

Laptop: Toshiba Satellite L40D, AMD A6-6310, 6GB RAM, 500GB HDD, Radeon R4 Graphics, 14" 1366x768

Phone: iPhone 6 Space Gray 64GB, T-Mobile $60/mo 3GB plan

Do you use Chrome? I use the APK Downloader extension. Blackberry 10 lets you run and install nearly any APK as if you were installing any other app. It's how I have Instagram, Snapchat and other not-in Blackberry World apps. I just run the extension, but you do need to enter your Google login info and DeviceID into the options. If you don't know how to do that, you can copy/pasta links to the website and it will generate the APK for you.

http://apps.evozi.com/apk-downloader/

Geez man read the OP before jumping to conclusions saying it's illegal. His Play Store doesn't work. He made another thread proving so.

This is what I've used and it works perfectly. http://apps.evozi.com/apk-downloader/

Finally there is someone to prove my innocence :D and thnx for the link. My Google play kind of works now. Sometimes it does and sometimes it does not. I'd factory data reset 2 times to get to the result. Phew....

Downloading an apk in and of itself is not illegal. If it was illegal, then Amazon wouldn't have their app store as an apk download

Now, if you'e trying to download an apk of an app that is paid for, then ya, that's illegal. 

COMIC SANS

• 4 years later...

I use apkpure, not sure about if its legal or not .

got most other region apk there update really quick.

You have a lot of options.

1) Use APKPure. It's a pretty nice website. But I would stay away from any other APK downloading websites as they often download frickin UC Browser every time you try to download.

2) You can use the Amazon App Store. It's 100% safe but the downside is that many apps are not even released there.

3) BlackMart. This is an which I just cannot recommend but I have used it on emulators and I won't say much about this nor will I provide a link. Do your own research.

• 1 year later...