[COMPLETED][Build Log] Aperture Engine | White CaseLabs STH10 - i7 3930K - Dual GTX 690

This is amazing. Can't wait to see the finished product. Love Portal!

New problem: I hate the look of pedestals. I really love the proportions of the SMH10. :wub:

I would have gotten the STH10 as you have, but the additional compartment on top just

looks kinda wrong to my eyes. It's an absolutely phenomenal case, of course, but I just

don't really like its proportions. Too narrow and high.

Still, the pedestal would be pretty awesome though. I could have all the HDDs. :D

The more the better ! You should really think for the pedestal :D

This is amazing. Can't wait to see the finished product. Love Portal!

Thanks for the support :)

i love the colours, great job. Cant wait to see the final result.. 

For some reason your sleveing reminds me of crest's old multicolored toothpaste  :P . Great job dude!

Main Gaming PC - i9 10850k @ 5GHz - EVGA XC Ultra 2080ti with Heatkiller 4 - Asrock Z490 Taichi - Corsair H115i - 32GB GSkill Ripjaws V 3600 CL16 OC'd to 3733 - HX850i - Samsung NVME 256GB SSD - Samsung 3.2TB PCIe 8x Enterprise NVMe - Toshiba 3TB 7200RPM HD - Lian Li Air

Proxmox Server - i7 8700k @ 4.5Ghz - 32GB EVGA 3000 CL15 OC'd to 3200 - Asus Strix Z370-E Gaming - Oracle F80 800GB Enterprise SSD, LSI SAS running 3 4TB and 2 6TB (Both Raid Z0), Samsung 840Pro 120GB - Phanteks Enthoo Pro

Super Server - i9 7980Xe @ 4.5GHz - 64GB 3200MHz Cl16 - Asrock X299 Professional - Nvidia Telsa K20 -Sandisk 512GB Enterprise SATA SSD, 128GB Seagate SATA SSD, 1.5TB WD Green (Over 9 years of power on time) - Phanteks Enthoo Pro 2

Laptop - 2019 Macbook Pro 16" - i7 - 16GB - 512GB - 5500M 8GB - Thermal Pads and Graphite Tape modded

Smart Phones - iPhone X - 64GB, AT&T, iOS 13.3 iPhone 6 : 16gb, AT&T, iOS 12 iPhone 4 : 16gb, AT&T Go Phone, iOS 7.1.1 Jailbroken. iPhone 3G : 8gb, AT&T Go Phone, iOS 4.2.1 Jailbroken.

i love the colours, great job. Cant wait to see the final result..

Thanks dude :)

For some reason your sleveing reminds me of crest's old multicolored toothpaste  :P . Great job dude!

Hahaha :D Thanks :)

Update :

3 orders placed. Lets wait next week together !

Update :

Thermal grease (Gelid GC-Extreme) will be at home tomorrow.

Expect naked pictures of a 690 soon (non censored).

My Fan/Led multi-power board will delivered this afternoon (or tomorrow, or monday).

Its a Bitspower X-Station Mini Power-Extension II Female Version.

And last but not least, 2 orders will be shipped next week : 6 meters of tubing PrimoChill PrimoFlex Advanced LRT (16/10)

and 3 Corsair SP120 High Performance.

See you tomorrow for graphics card pr0n :)

Expect naked pictures of a 690 soon (non censored).

You should put "NSFW" in the Topic Title...

Oh, all that sexy in there... :wub:

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

Damn, amazing as always!

I would love to have feedbacks about this,

:wub: :wub: :wub:

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

Update :

I would love to have feedbacks about this, 

Looks really nice and clean!

One thing that stand out is the black sleeved cables on the PCI bundles though, 8pin eps and 24 pin are brighter, which looks really good, too much black in the PCI bundles un my personal opinion.. :)

(Comming soon)

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Thanks man :)

Looks really nice and clean!

One thing that stand out is the black sleeved cables on the PCI bundles though, 8pin eps and 24 pin are brighter, which looks really good, too much black in the PCI bundles un my personal opinion.. :)

Ye true, but I like it like that, I wanted to avoid to have too much white inside. I should have placed the black wires behind, and not on the front.

are you still looking for a white keyboard? Cos the ducky year of the rabbit (i think) is completely white. might be hard to find though

are you still looking for a white keyboard? Cos the ducky year of the rabbit (i think) is completely white. might be hard to find though

Yes, still looking.

Thanks for the name, I'll see if I can find it.

I was thinking to do a full custom one with WASDKeyboard. And paint the base of the keyboard with some matte white. I'll see.

Wow, that cabling looks amazing. Can't wait for more!

Mind = blowen

Looks freaking amazing, mate!

the sleeving job, the XPOWER, the video cards, the fittings! all look nuts!

Wow, that cabling looks amazing. Can't wait for more!

Thank you :)

I'm curious, why 1333MHz Memory? Should of gotten like 1600MHz at least :/

There is no big gap in terms of speed between 1333 / 1600.

I do a lot of video editing and 3D rendering, I needed more gigs, if I wanted to combine gigs and speed, 32Gb of memory, lets say.. 2133mhz, would have costed me around 550€. I like Overkill and I'm enthusiast, but 550€ of Ram is simply retarded.

Thanks man :)

Ye true, but I like it like that, I wanted to avoid to have too much white inside. I should have placed the black wires behind, and not on the front.

Fair enough, just my opinion.. :) It might also change once you have all the tubing and res' in there.. :)

Yes, still looking.

Thanks for the name, I'll see if I can find it.

I was thinking to do a full custom one with WASDKeyboard. And paint the base of the keyboard with some matte white. I'll see.

Its "Year of the Snake" i believe and it has a brushed aluminum case.. :)

Ducky has white keycap sets though too, both for backlighting and for keyboards without backlighting.. :)

(Comming soon)

The year of the snake one is this year's . The year of the rabbit is the one two years back (its the zodiac, for those of you guys not familiar)

http://forums.vr-zone.com/hydra-distribution-virtual-service-center/1639684-ducky-year-the-rabbit-full-snow-white-keyboard-limited-edition.html

I mean, naturally, it would be hard to find, but if you're determined enough, theres probably some dark corner of the internet that sells it.

Are you going to add any kind of light in the case, and if you're adding light, what color?

i5 4670k - MSI GTX 770 gaming - Fractal design define R4 (windowed) - MSI Z87-G45 gaming - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 - Corsair vengeance 8 gb (lp) - WB black 1tb - 256GB SSD - Corsair TX 750M - Ducky Shine 3

The year of the snake one is this year's . The year of the rabbit is the one two years back (its the zodiac, for those of you guys not familiar)

http://forums.vr-zone.com/hydra-distribution-virtual-service-center/1639684-ducky-year-the-rabbit-full-snow-white-keyboard-limited-edition.html

I mean, naturally, it would be hard to find, but if you're determined enough, theres probably some dark corner of the internet that sells it.

Uuuh its ugly :/ I'll stick with a WASDKeyboard and white keycaps. But thanks for the link.

Are you going to add any kind of light in the case, and if you're adding light, what color?

The only light I'll add is a Orange LED at the top of my reservoir. Other than that, the XPOWER II already have a shit tons of blue led on it :) This will be the lightning parts of the case.

I'm not a huge fan of cold cathode or led stripes, its too "pewpewpewpew" for me ^^'