[COMPLETED][Build Log] Aperture Engine | White CaseLabs STH10 - i7 3930K - Dual GTX 690

Why do you keep making this build more and more epic? My brain will explode :o

i5 4670k - MSI GTX 770 gaming - Fractal design define R4 (windowed) - MSI Z87-G45 gaming - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 - Corsair vengeance 8 gb (lp) - WB black 1tb - 256GB SSD - Corsair TX 750M - Ducky Shine 3

I'm now trying to find a way to adapt it for a 480mm radiators, considering I have 4 2350RPM fans per radiators, at max speed.

Well, considering that one XT360 will dissipate ~300 W for his fans @ ~2200 rpm and a

10 C delta between air and water, a rough estimate will extrapolate that to ~ 400 W

@ 10 C delta, or ~ 800 W for two radiators, which is not that far off from 2 x 690 + 3930k

(300 W + 300 W + 130 W @ stock).

So I'd say you have enough radiator power, but the third 480 would not be useless, giving

you either a smaller delta between air and water, the ability to maintain a 10 C delta while

lowering fan rpm's or more headroom for overclocking.

Of course this is just a very rough estimate, but in the end that's all that's needed IMHO.

Update !

I'm now thinking to do a Custom Triple Monitors Stand, aluminum based and of course, matte white painted.

Hm, I think I see your problem: You are suffering from a serious case of "Want more awesome!" :lol:

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

Well, considering that one XT360 will dissipate ~300 W for his fans @ ~2200 rpm and a

10 C delta between air and water, a rough estimate will extrapolate that to ~ 400 W

@ 10 C delta, or ~ 800 W for two radiators, which is not that far off from 2 x 690 + 3930k

(300 W + 300 W + 130 W @ stock).

So I'd say you have enough radiator power, but the third 480 would not be useless, giving

you either a smaller delta between air and water, the ability to maintain a 10 C delta while

lowering fan rpm's or more headroom for overclocking.

Of course this is just a very rough estimate, but in the end that's all that's needed IMHO.

Hm, I think I see your problem: You are suffering from a serious case of "Want more awesome!" :lol:

Thanks for the info :) I might add a third rad in a near future, I don't know yet.

And yeah, I want more awesomeness :D

Thanks for the support guys :)

Nice website ! helped me to see what's available on the market since i'd like to buy a tenlesskey keyboard.

I would also love a white one but hey, I painted my monitors, I can paint a keyboard :D

However on your website, it seems that there is no customize options for keycaps. I play with http://www.wasdkeyboards.com/ very often, I can't decide what layout I want to make ^^.

Anyway thank you for the website :)

I'll add to this, update !

Got a delivery 20min ago, Mayhems !

med_gallery_15108_188_688087.jpg

Bottom is to flush, Top is to fill. Middle, well, I've measured the PH of both liquid and its neutral (6 to 8). So I won't need the Biocide Extreme.

~Sgt

If your looking for a white tenkeyless can I recommend the filco majestouch tenkeyless. I like the ninja version. Filco keyboards are built like tanks. Actually I would go as far to say tanks are built like filco keyboards!

wow every update gets us more and more excited!

that monitor stand looks great! very simple but effective!

keep it up man! ;)

-Corsair Carbide 500r + TX-750w V2 | Asus P5Q Deluxe + Intel Core2Duo E8400 @ 3.8Ghz + 2x2GB G.Skill DDR2 1066mhz

-Sapphire HD4890 1GB DDR5 (New Edition) + 1x Intel SSD 330 120GB + 2x Seagate Barracuda 500GB SlimSinglePlate (RAID0)

wow every update gets us more and more excited!

that monitor stand looks great! very simple but effective!

keep it up man! ;)

Thanks dude :) 

Soooo, if you like update, here is one :

My buddy just left my house, with a good news, he's gonna do it ! He can't say when it's gonna be done, but it will be done for sure :)

Guess what is about to get a nice and sweet clean-up ?

med_gallery_15108_188_764530.jpg

the desk? Its so messy!

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

okayguy.jpg

NONONONONONONONOONO DONT BE SAD!!!!!

WHAT HAVE I DONE D:

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Happy thoughts, people, happy thoughts! :lol:

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

NONONONONONONONOONO DONT BE SAD!!!!!

WHAT HAVE I DONE D:

I'm not sad ! Well maybe a little bit.. I almost had an heart attack when I did my EPower Board addition to my Titan this afternoon... But she's nice (the Titan). 

It was my first step into Extreme Power Mod so yeah... Fortunately I had my friend, which is also the guy that gave me some EPower Board (they are barely available in EU) to help me with this.

Kingpin, I'm coming at you ! or not or maybe in my dream I don't know.

Happy thoughts, people, happy thoughts! :lol:

Ye ! Give me some good vibes !

No more updates for today, might have a few tomorrow, but my priority tomorrow is to throw some Ln2 in my pots and see what kind of result I get. (do not expect pictures of the bench session)

Again, thanks for the support guys ! Much appreciated ♥

I'm not sad ! Well maybe a little bit.. I almost had an heart attack when I did my EPower Board addition to my Titan this afternoon... But she's nice (the Titan).

It was my first step into Extreme Power Mod so yeah... Fortunately I had my friend, which is also the guy that gave me some EPower Board (they are barely available in EU) to help me with this.

Kingpin, I'm coming at you ! or not or maybe in my dream I don't know.

Ye ! Give me some good vibes !

No more updates for today, might have a few tomorrow, but my priority tomorrow is to throw some Ln2 in my pots and see what kind of result I get. (do not expect pictures of the bench session)

Again, thanks for the support guys ! Much appreciated ♥

What exactly is EPower Board?

The EVGA EPower board is a separate VRM board that provide you additional power. So you can push your overclocking, and of course get it stable at High Frequency.

Its a nice tool to play with in my opinion. But the required prep on the card is not for the "normal" overclocker. In fact you have to be really careful, and not weld the EPower board like randomly somewhere.

The EVGA EPower board is a separate VRM board that provide you additional power. So you can push your overclocking, and of course get it stable at High Frequency.

Its a nice tool to play with in my opinion. But the required prep on the card is not for the "normal" overclocker. In fact you have to be really careful, and not weld the EPower board like randomly somewhere.

I'll have 5 thank you

I'll have 5 thank you

Sadly I can't. I only have 4 for a Quad Titan benchmark :/ I might have some in the future but I'm not sure at all.

If you are really looking for it, I suggest you to contact EVGA directly (I see you're in the US, it will be way more easy for you to get some) and ask if you can get one or two, or ask for an availability date.

insane! lol yes you are insane and your rig too!

PS: in a good way tho :lol:

-Corsair Carbide 500r + TX-750w V2 | Asus P5Q Deluxe + Intel Core2Duo E8400 @ 3.8Ghz + 2x2GB G.Skill DDR2 1066mhz

-Sapphire HD4890 1GB DDR5 (New Edition) + 1x Intel SSD 330 120GB + 2x Seagate Barracuda 500GB SlimSinglePlate (RAID0)

Denned, on 21 Jun 2013 - 11:26 AM, said:

<-- This guy approves :o

I Watercool my Keyboard, on 21 Jun 2013 - 11:57 AM, said:

Warning! Awesome Overload! █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ 100%

Purge System? (Y/N) Y

Purging...

Purge failed. Brain explosion imminent!

Axis, on 21 Jun 2013 - 1:36 PM, said:

insane! lol yes you are insane and your rig too!

PS: in a good way tho :lol:

Thanks for the support guys !

Also, Teasing Update !

med_gallery_15108_188_1616870.jpg

It took a bit of time to do this 6Pin, I'm scared of the 24Pin \o/

Credit : Alpenwasser - Thanks for the quick explanation :)

:wub:

Oh yeah, let the sleeving pr0n begin! :lol:

Jesus it take so much time >.< I mean, time is not the problem, but its the shape to give that is hard to get. On the Big Bang XPower II, the 2 CPU 8Pin 12V are vertical, and not horizontal like on any other board, plus, the cable management holes on the STH10 (bottom part) are relatively close to the motherboard itself, so its hard to get a "bend" of nearly 90° on 5cm length.

I keep doing the job, it's easy to cut off anyway.

Jesus it take so much time >.< I mean, time is not the problem, but its the shape to give that is hard to get.

True. The 14 wire cable I did for CPU0 on the SR-2 took me about four hours to lace

and arrange properly. And the 24 pin... let's just say doubly crimped wires and all

that neat stuff aren't exactly conducive to keeping a sane mind when doing this. :lol: