Lecture topics

Stijndopjes

Hi guys,

i´ve got to give a presentation about a topic i can choose myself, but i can´t think of anything.

PLeasE HelP!

Given where you live, you could talk about European Federalisation - how it's bad for everyone who lives in the EU, and nobody in the EU wants it, yet it's going ahead anyway :L

ok guys i already have chosen a topic, thanks for the suggestions.

Given where you live, you could talk about European Federalisation - how it's bad for everyone who lives in the EU, and nobody in the EU wants it, yet it's going ahead anyway :L

I know we are not supposed to discuss politics here but I felt like I had to comment on this. A lot of countries have interests in the "European Federalisation".  While surrendering sovereignty is a difficult subject,  initiatives such as the European Union brings along a lot of advantages such as product homogeneity, unity and increased diplomacy, which lowers the risk of conflict just to mention a few. I know the UK is one of the most if not the most EU sceptical country, but to say that it's bad for everyone and that no one wants it is simply not correct.

ok guys i already have chosen a topic, thanks for the suggestions.

What did you choose?

How gaming doesn't make people more violent.

How gaming makes people more violent, at video games.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

I know we are not supposed to discuss politics here but I felt like I had to comment on this. A lot of countries have interests in the "European Federalisation".  While surrendering sovereignty is a difficult subject,  initiatives such as the European Union brings along a lot of advantages such as product homogeneity, unity and increased diplomacy, which lowers the risk of conflict just to mention a few. I know the UK is one of the most if not the most EU sceptical country, but to say that it's bad for everyone and that no one wants it is simply not correct.

We're not supposed to discuss politics in the off-topic section? O_o

just start a new thread about the European Federalisation XD

We're not supposed to discuss politics in the off-topic section? O_o

What I meant was this thread is not created for that purpose.  ;)

What I meant was this thread is not created for that purpose.  ;)

lol, okay :)