How do i get MP2 run ?

Levent

I managed to get the game work in my previous windows installation which was 8.1 and win7 before that but I cant seem to get it working this time

I tried the following with no success 

I tried setting assigning single core to maxpayne2.exe 

I tried running the game with a batch file that launches the game on single core.

I disabled rtss hook for mp2 

I closed MSI Afterburner and rtss 

I closed almost everything

I tried running the game on various compatibility modes

I looked up some solutions on internet

Windows7 all up to date. Catalyst 14.4 drivers (which is the same version driver I used on past installations)

maxpayne2.exe runs on background with only 32mb ram and never launches.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

I managed to get the game work in my previous windows installation which was 8.1 and win7 before that but I cant seem to get it working this time

I tried the following with no success 

I tried setting assigning single core to maxpayne2.exe 

I tried running the game with a batch file that launches the game on single core.

I disabled rtss hook for mp2 

I closed MSI Afterburner and rtss 

I closed almost everything

I tried running the game on various compatibility modes

I looked up some solutions on internet

Windows7 all up to date. Catalyst 14.4 drivers (which is the same version driver I used on past installations)

maxpayne2.exe runs on background with only 32mb ram and never launches.

http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Max_Payne_2:_The_Fall_of_Max_Payne

maybe try Icon_fix.png Roll back CCC drivers to 12.6 from  http://support.amd.com/en-us/download

yeah rolling back to the drivers from May 2012 is not gonna happen

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18