Different sized monitors in eyefinity rpoblem

maglue

Hey .
I currently have an eyefinity set up and i love it. I have 3 monitors that are all 1080p. My problem is that the center is a 24 inch and the other two are 21.5 inch.
This creates warping as thing move between screen or are in the top right of the center screen.
Is there any software to zoom or scale the out monitors? or anything to fix this.

I have a similar setup to you, I just upgraded my center monitor to a 24" and the two outer monitors are 22". Does the warping actually interfere with anything you do ? I thought mine would but battlefield still runs great. The only game i'd say i've had a problem with is Fifa... but in all honesty i don't use the outer monitors when gaming, they just add immersion to an extent. 

I cant think of any software that exists or will exist though, doesnt really sound like something that is "fixable"

They dont interfere at all really. It is super good still.In battlefield it is amazing.
Just thought if there was a quick fix it would be worth it. Zooming the out screen i thought would work . You would lose some of your view but i dont know how to do this.