Aaron Paul just released an app called " Yo, Bitch! "

The app that you've been waiting for...Bitch!

jesse_pinkman-5583_large.jpg

What are you looking at?..bitch

Our Beloved actor from BreakingBad have just announced that he's releasing an App called " YO BITCH! " the app is a messaging app with preset text that correspond to the shows character Jesse pinkman

The app is called "YB"  & is available now in the iTunes App Store..& it does what it say..

Yo Bitch! To everyone that has ever asked me to call them a bitch, here you go. It's an App Bitch! Happy Holidays. https://t.co/CjS1rcSROe

- Aaron Paul (via twitter)

Buy That Shit Yo..

Breaking-Bad-Aaron-Paul-_449714-31.0.0.j

Sadly the app is only available for iphone users, App is rather creative, Rather than saying “Hey”, “Howdy”, or even “Yo”, you can choose from “Yo, Bitch,” “Hooray, Bitch,” “Bueno, Bitch,” and countless others depending on the situation. It’s not just simple texts either. You can send and receive audio messages recorded in Aaron Paul’s voice.

send_a_yo_bitch.0.jpeg

Official app description:

Want to say hello to someone? Say "Hello, bitch!"
Want to make your special someone feel loved? Say "I need you, bitch!"
Fed up with your friend? Say "Why, bitch?"

e.jpeg

Best of all the App is free, ..with limitations :P you can pay to unlock “packs” of theme-based phrases for $0.99 each.

Aaron Paul has admitted he’s frequently asked to repeat his famous “Yo Bitch” exclamation by fans of Breaking Bad, so this is just his way of making a little money from the catchphrase.

Pretty awesome app if you ask me, Maybe a bit subtly twisted app, Post your thoughts & comments on this down beloooooooooooooooeeee..& leave a like if you liked this post.. bitch!

Bonus:

Lols, i always wanted to say this at the end of a thread post...thats-all-bitch-breaking-bad-meme.jpg

News Link:

http://www.theverge.com/2014/12/5/7339525/breaking-bad-aaron-paul-yo-bitch-app-jesse-pinkman

App Link: (verified & secure)

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/yb/id910055905?ls=1&mt=8

Details separate people.

If I send one to my girlfirend, my relationship won't last long...

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

This is fucking awesome.

I need a recording of this though. Hope it's included!

SimRacer - Casual FSX Pilot!

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk | CPU: Ryzen R5 3600 | GPU: Vega 64 Sapphire Nitro | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200Mhz | PSU: EVGA P2 1000W 80Plus Platinum | Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD - 1TB WD Black - 2TB Seagate HDD | Cooling: Dark Rock Pro 3, Noiseblocker eLoop Fans | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Audio: Sennheiser HD598 - JBL LSR305s | Display: BenQ EX3501R, Asus VG278H

Spoiler

This reminds me of those soundboards that were popular back in the day. Except instead of playing them for yourself you can send them to people.

CPU: i7 4790K  RAM: 32 GB 2400 MHz  Motherboard: Asus Z-97 Pro  GPU: GTX 770  SSD: 256 GB Samsung 850 Pro  OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit

I love Breaking Bad.

I think Aaron Paul did a fantastic job of playing Jesse and deserved every award he won for the role.

I thought it was hilarious in the show when Jesse would throw "bitch" in for emphasis, "Well Heil Hitler Bitch" comes to mind as a great use.

But the whole purposely turning it into a catch phrase thing just cheapens it and makes it kinda dumb. 

u know i watched this show twice and i NEVER noticed him saying bitch a lot

i was confused when this "meme" or what ever its called surfaced

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

This is the best.

Sound: Custom one pros, Audioengine A5+ with S8 sub.

K70 RGB

Such a fantastic quote simply because of Aaron Paul's delivery of the line. This is a fantastic idea cuz it is a good way to make money off of it. HECK all the stars with famous catch phrases need to do something like this. Also, IT'S HILARIOUS!

No Android? :<

Ryzen 7 5800X     Corsair H115i Platinum     ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi)     G.Skill Trident Z 3600CL16 (@3800MHzCL16 and other tweaked timings)     

MSI RTX 3080 Gaming X Trio    Corsair HX850     WD Black SN850 1TB     Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB     Samsung 840 EVO 500GB     Acer XB271HU 27" 1440p 165hz G-Sync     ASUS ProArt PA278QV     LG C8 55"     Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X Glass     Logitech G915      Logitech MX Vertical      Steelseries Arctis 7 Wireless 2019      Windows 10 Pro x64

If I send one to my girlfirend, my relationship won't last long...

Mine would laugh and call me a nerd...

No Android?  :(

giphy.gif

Bitch...

ExMachina (2016-Present) i7-6700k/GTX970/32GB RAM/250GB SSD

Picard II (2015-Present) Surface Pro 4 i5-6300U/8GB RAM/256GB SSD

LlamaBox (2014-Present) i7-4790k/GTX 980Ti/16GB RAM/500GB SSD/Asus ROG Swift

Kronos (2009-2014) i7-920/GTX680/12GB RAM/120GB SSD

Mine would laugh and call me a nerd...

Yeah, you have a loose girlfriend. My girlfriend wants a serious relationship. Maybe a girlfriend swap?

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Yeah, you have a loose girlfriend. My girlfriend wants a serious relationship. Maybe a girlfriend swap?

Psh, 

She just has a great sense of humor and don't get pissed off over stupid things like other women do. ;)