Team Fortress 2 Play Session

Hello

I was wondering if anyone would like to join me and a group of people to play a bit of TF2.

I have played around 1,700 hours on TF2.

I saw other people making groups to play BF3 etc, so I thought a TF2 session would be cool

Please reply back if you are interested, along with your steam name.

Please also fill out the poll so I can gather data to find the most suitable time to play.

Thank you!

Hope to meet you on the Battlefield

PLEASE NOTE: Don't just fill out the poll and not reply with a comment. I will need to know if you are interested! Thank you

Once you join the group, please join the official steam group to keep a track of schedules and play sessions. I would also appreciate it if someone could create some banners and avatars for the group. Thanks :)

Click here to join our OFFICIAL STEAM GROUP!

Current Members:
UselessBread + Affe
Tp95112
Affe + Affe
Dues Ragno
Minjon
Classy Kangaroo
Yellow Screaming Madness
------Free Slot------
------Free Slot------
------Free Slot------
------Free Slot------

Please fill in the poll to so I can get a grasp of the players I would need and most suitable time

Thanks! :)

I love to play some TF2. to bad exams are coming up for me in the next 2 weeks. 

Steam ID: Tp95112

Sent you a friend request :)

Guys don't just do the poll and not reply here lol. I want to know if you are interested in joining the group so we can play sometime! 

Yay, TF2! Want to really get back into that game. (SteamID: 'UselessBread + Affe')

Maaan up Ladies! Also the evening is evening in GMT/CET

Come on guys! I need more people for this! Doesn't anyone else play TF2!!

I'll sort that out later, in the meantime, just choose any which is suitable for you

I love playing tf2. Have some 500 hours next week though i will be having my final exams and after that i can play. I live in malta if you are wondering.

Steam id : davidc99574, Classy Kangaroo.

Also anyone have sanctum or l4d2 need partners to play with.

I can try this. During week I'm avaivable after 5pm gmt, weekends about same time or can do bit earlier if I'm home. Steam: kkfin LoGiCalDrm

Can't remember if it's option in steam, but if you're adding me, leave some note who you are. I get lots of invites from russian I've never heard of.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I will play sometime but really my son is the TF2 freak who actually had to be banned from the game.  His ban is up when school is out for summer comes but I will be watching the amount of time he plays the game. He would definitely be interested in playing some organized games.  Heck he wishes he was part of a clan.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Thats cool. Please join the steam group guys! 

Thanks

I can try this. During week I'm avaivable after 5pm gmt, weekends about same time or can do bit earlier if I'm home. Steam: kkfin LoGiCalDrm

Can't remember if it's option in steam, but if you're adding me, leave some note who you are. I get lots of invites from russian I've never heard of.

I will play sometime but really my son is the TF2 freak who actually had to be banned from the game.  His ban is up when school is out for summer comes but I will be watching the amount of time he plays the game. He would definitely be interested in playing some organized games.  Heck he wishes he was part of a clan.

Welcome! looking forward to playing with ya guys.

The first play session, as you maybe know is scheduled for tomorrow 8PM GMT. Hope to see you guys!

My steam ID is master_xero, AroDrake.
Mainly play support classes.
So, medic, engineer, sniper and spy... never good with offensive classes. x_x

Prefer night time and just joined group!

CPU: Intel 2700k (4.7) MOBO: Asus P8Z77-V DELUXE GPU: Sapphire Vapor-X R9 290X RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengence (1866) CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Noctua NF-F12 Storage: 256GB Samsung 830 Pro SSD (Boot), 64GB Crucial M4 (SSD Cache), 1TB WD Black Cavier, 2TB Hitachi, 2.5TB Buffalo Sound Card: Xonar Essence STX Case: Corsair Graphite 600t w/ full acrylic side PSU: Corsair HX750 (individually sleeved) 
Peripherals: Filco Keyboard (Brown) Razer Deathadder, Sennheiser HD595, Zalman ZM-MIC1, Steelseries Qck Mass mousepad.
Pics of my Rig