Define XL R2 vs Corsair 650d vs Define R4

Cromax
Go to solution Solved by TheDigitalRealm,

With having just skimmed through the specs and some reviews, and if you definitely only want these three, get the Define XL R2. Looks beastly. 

By the way, with your CPU cooler. Go for a Swiftech H220. It performs better than the H100i and has better fans. (bare in mind, that it does cost slightly more).

Hi, need little help!

I cant decide between these 3 cases cause i want at same time silence and ventilation so i'm torn apart i'm leaning towards Define xl r2 cause of more room inside(then Define r4) and silence and they say Corsair has More Quality Cases..

Planing to get 4770k with h100i, sabertooth  z87 and gtx780 so i'm asking for your opinions esp. guys that have that cases.

Ty.

With having just skimmed through the specs and some reviews, and if you definitely only want these three, get the Define XL R2. Looks beastly. 

By the way, with your CPU cooler. Go for a Swiftech H220. It performs better than the H100i and has better fans. (bare in mind, that it does cost slightly more).

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

Problem is: I live in shitty country no one has swiftech watercooling solution.. but thnx for advice

Your welcome bud.

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor