ZBoard Cyber Monday Deals and Giveaway

Cyber Monday Pricing

http://www.zboardshop.com/pages/linus-deals

Our friends over at ZBoard are offering you guys some pretty awesome Cyber Monday week deals on all three of their models:

Save $300 on the San Francisco Special (the model in our review)

Save $200 on the Pro

Save $100 on the Classic

And if you do choose to purchase one of these three boards, make sure yours is kitted out to be as efficient and visible as possible with savings on their urethane wheel and LED upgrades (details in the link above).

9sm54yZ.jpg

Get a chance to win all three models of ZBoard

Outfit yourself and two friends with a stylish and efficient method of transportation, or keep all three for yourself and choose which one to ride each day!

Enter for your chance to win at http://www.zboardshop.com/collections/win. Enter once per day and share on social media to gain more entries!

Sales expire and entries for the giveaway close on Friday, December 5.

Questions about ZBoard

If you have any burning questions about ZBoard, feel free to ask them here! Ben, one of the founders of ZBoard, will be checking this thread periodically, and though I cannot guarantee that he will answer all of your questions, he will definitely answer those that he can!

Oooooh

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

What the hell would I do with this thing if the roads I live around are dirt and VERY broken concrete? Seriously, the road I live on has this hole in it that took out a cars front axle.. :/

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.

What the hell would I do with this thing if the roads I live around are dirt and VERY broken concrete? Seriously, the road I live on has this hole in it that took out a cars front axle.. :/

move

move

I don't have any money... :/

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.

post-31142-14174970397936_thumb.jpg

So appRently my entries aren't being registered. I signed in and have no entries, I shared both on FB and Twitter but no entries. There's clearly a problem because when I logged in, I was suppose to get entries as well and sharing it with hashtags does not give me entries… How do I verify my entries are inputted?

Hey all - one of the Founders of ZBoard here.

LegendKillerRG, what is your twitter handle? I'll check on those entries for you.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1417497027.988002.jpg

So appRently my entries aren't being registered. I signed in and have no entries, I shared both on FB and Twitter but no entries. There's clearly a problem because when I logged in, I was suppose to get entries as well and sharing it with hashtags does not give me entries… How do I verify my entries are inputted?

i think its one of the things where when others take the link, or take and sign up you get 5 entries, or 5 each time.

LegendKillerRG, what is your twitter handle? I'll check on those entries for you.

if its not like that I to have had the same problem.

Nothing to see here, move along

Welcome to the forum, Ben :D

Welcome to the forum, Ben :D

I say good sir Linus, May I say your christmas hat looks most marvelous and fabulous on your head

KwqUz.jpg

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

Wish it was open to Canada too but rules state USA only.

2. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to USA residents who are ZBoard fans, who have an active Facebook or Twitter account (“account(s)”) and Internet access.

post-31142-14175276491673_thumb.jpg

I just check again and have no entries. Hopefully you can help figure out why.

Unfortunate that the compitition is only open to USA residents... oh well maybe next time.

I have a question

can we customize the setup of the ZBoard?

for example can we change the bushings, wheels, trucks etc?

holy balls....... if only I had concrete to ride it on xD I guess I could ride it up and down our 10 foot sidewalk xD

We're all dying slowly

Pentium G3258 3.2 ghz / ECS z97 pk MOBO / Intel Stock Cooler / R9 290 DD / Corsair Carbide Air 240 / 4GB mushkin stealth ram at 1600 / XFX 650W 80+ gold PSU / Kingston v300 240GB drive W/300GB seagate drive / HP x2301 / Gateway KB / Monoprice GM

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1417527637.326194.jpg

I just check again and have no entries. Hopefully you can help figure out why.

LegendKiller - I checked the backend and I don't see any entries. Is your Twitter private by chance? Also, do me a favor and sign up for the newsletter and let me know if that one works

I have a question

can we customize the setup of the ZBoard?

for example can we change the bushings, wheels, trucks etc?

Cif3r69 - We do offer some customization options. Last month we ran a custom grip tape contest and we are currently selling the Top 10 Entries here.

We also offer soft and firm bushings, and three wheel types (knobby, smooth, urethane). We only have one truck type as of right now

So in general yes you can customize but with an asterisk as you have to do it with our parts (this is due to a handful of things incl. motor clearance, 10mm axles, etc)

Some of the custom decks we offer:

Screenshot_2014-12-02_09.18.16.png?5615

I don't have any money... :/

Well next time you have a computer upgrade don't get a xeon

:P joking

If I've said something wrong, please correct me

My Builds:

Peripherals: 
Keyboard: Roccat TKL Pro Cherry MX blue, Mouse: Roccat Kone XTD, Headset: Currently apple earbuds, planning to upgrade to hyperx cloud or hyperx cloud 2 
Really Old Desktop 
 Processor: Intel Core i7 920, Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-FX58-DS4, RAM: 9GB Corsair XM3 (3*3GB in triple channel) 600 or 800mhz, Graphics Card: Asus 8400GS passive, Asus GT630 4GB if i can get it working, Case: Cheapo Throwout case with most of the standoffs missing, HDD: Some old 80GB hard drive, PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower 550w, Monitor: 32" Kogan TV, OS: Fedora 13 
 Laptop Which I Use For Everything: 
Processor: Intel Core i5 3337U, RAM: 8GB (2*4GB) 1600MHZ, Graphics Card: Nvidia 710m HDD/SSD: WD Black2 Dual Drive, OS: Windows 8.1 
 40 GB/s Network Tester
Processor: Some really good Intel Core i3, Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H67N-USB3-B3, Ram: Corsair Value Select 4GB (2*2GB) 1600MHZ, Graphics Card: Integrated, Case: Some 1U rackmount mini-itx case with no front bays, HDD: Seagate Momentus 5400, 250GB 2.5" 5400RPM, PSU: Enchance 250W 80+ Bronze 1U power supply, CPU cooler: Cooljag double ball bearing 1U cooler (70DB! 70DB!), NIC: Mellanox 40Gb/s QSFP+ PCIe 3.0 8x NIC, Monitor: any ones lying around, or 32" Kogan TV, OS: CentOS 6.2 (I Think)
Planned 100Gb/s Newtork Tester
Processor: Intel Core i7 4790k, Motherboard: Asus Maximus VII Impact, Ram: Kingston or G.Skill 8GB 2400MHZ Low Profile, Graphics Card: Integrated, Case: 1U Rackmount ITX case, HDD: Samsung 850 EVO 120GB, PSU: Enchance 250W 80+ Bronze 1U power supply, CPU cooler: Cooljag double ball bearing 1U cooler (70DB! 70DB!), NIC: Mellanox 100Gb/s PCIe 3.0 16x NIC, Monitor: Any lying around or 32" Kogan TV, OS: Fedora 22 or CentOS

Actually looks pretty fun. I'll just stick with long boarding though.

- Fresher than a fruit salad.