Will this Ram Fit

Will Corsair Dominator platinum (2 Dimms) fit with a Hyper 212 Evo in a MSI Gaming 7 motherboard?

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

@niofalpha Yes it will fit, but do you really need dominator platinums? They are insanely overkill for 90% of people.

I think you can save tons of money buy getting other options for corsair or any other memory brand, You probably are building a budget minded system if you are getting a 212 Evo, don't get dominator platinums, get the Corsair Vengeance Pro or Hyperx Fury or Hyperx Savage (Better than Fury about as good as the Vengeance Pro)

they are a waste of money

CPU: i7 4790k OC'd @ 4.6 ghz COOLER: Corsair H105 (SP 120mm Quiet Edition Fans) MOBO: ASRock Z97 Extreme 6 RAM: Kingston Hyper Fury 16GB (2x8) 1866mhz

SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB HDD: WD Blue 1TB GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW 4GB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750w 80+ Gold Fully Modular CASE: Fractal Arc Midi R2

OPTICAL DRIVE: Samsung DVD Burner OS: Win 7 64bit   Please do some research of your own before asking questions. Google and Youtube are your friend.

@niofalpha Yes it will fit, but do you really need dominator platinums? They are insanely overkill for 90% of people.

I think you can save tons of money buy getting other options for corsair or any other memory brand, You probably are building a budget minded system if you are getting a 212 Evo, don't get dominator platinums, get the Corsair Vengeance Pro or Hyperx Fury or Hyperx Savage (Better than Fury about as good as the Vengeance Pro)

Not really doing a "Budget" system... Just need a temporary CPU cooler until I can either get enough cash to water cool/ Winter is over and it's not cold.

As for them being overkill... I digress... I wanted CS9 and 2133 (Decent amount of Editing/ Multitasking), in 2x8 GB capacity, from a Reputable brand... I also happen to be a massive corsair Fanboy (Excuse the pun)... These where cheaper than the Vengeance pros (And looked way better IMHO)...

Mostly because i'm a Corsair Fanboy...

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

Not really doing a "Budget" system... Just need a temporary CPU cooler until I can either get enough cash to water cool/ Winter is over and it's not cold.

As for them being overkill... I digress... I wanted CS9 and 2133 (Decent amount of Editing/ Multitasking), in 2x8 GB capacity, from a Reputable brand... I also happen to be a massive corsair Fanboy (Excuse the pun)... These where cheaper than the Vengeance pros (And looked way better IMHO)...

Mostly because i'm a Corsair Fanboy...

Okay then, but I am my self am getting vengeance pro with C9 at 1866, so not that much of a difference, and also the vengeance pro overclock really well (But don't have the really fast timings of the dominator)