Fold for me 1 WU pls

name: ifoldathome team: 143016

I'm really close at getting at 100k Points F@H I need your help use the 

http://folding.stanford.edu/nacl/ it only takes 5mins if u have a high end CPU thanks in advance

I7 3770K|| GTX 970 || 8GB RAM|| 750W || z77|| Blackwidow 2013 edition|| G502 ||~ Smooth

Yeah i don't think the mods are gonna accept this because this is kinda advertising.

I think the only advertising that your allowed to do here are things that are related to Linus and Linus Media Group. 

Yeah i don't think the mods are gonna accept this because this is kinda advertising.

I think the only advertising that your allowed to do here are things that are related to Linus and Linus Media Group. 

Sorry man I just can't fold at the moment.. I really need those extra bit of WU's to reach my destination It only takes 5mins to fold there

I7 3770K|| GTX 970 || 8GB RAM|| 750W || z77|| Blackwidow 2013 edition|| G502 ||~ Smooth

Sorry man I just can't fold at the moment.. I really need those extra bit of WU's to reach my destination It only takes 5mins to fold there

But your advertising your own thing, not anything related to Linus Media Group...which is something that is not allowed. 

For the LTT team, sure. For anyone else, not a chance.

You are free, act like it~Warfairy. Moar guns. B) #3Dprinting

Umm... I'm folding for myself right now.. Makes me a nice heater. :D

Also my computer runs stupid cool at full load.. 60c on the CPU at 90%, and 56C on the GPU at 99%.

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.

Please don't ask for help on what sounds like some sort of reward or something. We Fold for the cause, not the rewards.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99