120hz Monitors

BCreation

There're not much out there at the moment. Do you think they will start making more of these? Or will it be an exclusive thing.

One of my cousin's looking for one to buy, and he doesn't know which one to get which is why I'm making this thread. What is a good 120hz monitor?

Me, I'm wondering what is the biggest resolution 120hz monitor you can get? It seems like 1920 x 1080 is the only size. Post below! Thank you in advance :)

It will stay exclusive.

The reason for this is that only hard core FPS players can see the difference, and you need the serious computational power to render a game at high settings at 120fps, to enjoy 120Hz monitor. If you have V-Syn on, the fps will drop to 60fps if your system can't render 120fps. With adaptive Sync, the GPU might be nice enough to accept 75fps at times.

So the market is small (hard core fps players, that will actually notice), and take that market and cut it down even more, to have a a market that either don't mind playing a game at minimum settings or have the computational power to render 120fps. So in other words, niche market.

1920x1080 is the only size, as, they are being targeted as 3D ready with Nvidia 3D glasses, and the only 3D content beside games, is Blu-ray 3D movies.