Are You Satisfied With Your Current PC Build? *open poll*

Nope, but i will be "stealing" my sisters gpu to SLI so I'm happy now. I also need a new monitor, i cracked it somehow, it drives me nuts.

Thank you.

Wardojack.

as of my vote, EXACTLY 50/50 between yes and no, wow.

A man of charm with strange quarks. 

yes, but by next summer I probably won't be.

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

The ACX coolers on my GPU's are loud as hell and they still burn up to 83oC. I definitely need a more effective and efficient way to cool them. 

CPU: Intel i7 4770k 4.3ghz MOBO: Asus Z87 Sabertooth RAM: 2x8GB RipJaws 1866mhz GPU: 2x GTX780ti SLI 1.2ghz SSD: 960GB 2x Intel 730 RAID0 CASE: Fractal Design Define S COOLING: Custom EK watercooling loop

Yes, the only thing I would upgrade would be the CPU, but there are other things I'd rather spend my money on :P

"The unexamined life is not worth living" - Apology 38a, Socrates

Now that I have a 2 way SLI graphics card, I'm pretty happy! interl core i7 3770k and stuff like that! And damn I can't wait for gta 5 on PC!

Mine is good, but with an i3 and a pretty small hard drive, I'd like to make some upgrades.

Also, I depserately need a real case. I stuffed everything inside an old HP one, and my H100i's radiator has to sit outside of it, plus there's not a chance that the side panel will ever go back on with my current setup :(.

Dude, You could get a awesome case for under £30 

have a look through these!

http://www.aria.co.uk/Products/Components/Cases

I'm okay with it I think I will get more ssds when they become cheaper and get two gpus sli when I get a job tho

Although I am satisfied with my current build I do plan on upgrading to a better gpu with more vram when Asus releases it's 4k GSync monitor.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

I'm okay with it I think I will get more ssds when they become cheaper and get two gpus sli when I get a job tho

There was alot of very low priced ssd's during Cyber Monday and black Friday.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

There was alot of very low priced ssd's during Cyber Monday and black Friday.

Yeah Im waiting for the 500 gigs to get around $130 so I can have my most played games on it

I love my build. I recently switched from AMD to Intel - I'm fairly sure I'm never going back.

Fractal Design R2 Define, Core i5-4670k@3.40Ghz, 16gb Corsair Vengeance Ram

Zotac GTX 780 OC, BenQ XL2410T 1920x1080 120hz, LG 29EA73-P 29 Ultra wide

Crucial M4 250gb SSD, 2x3tb Western Digital Caviar Black partitioned into 1.36tb each, Razer Black Widow 2013 edition, Razer Deathadder, Logitech G13. 

I wish I had another HDD because I'm starting to run out of space, but for the most part I'm fine with what I have now.

Its almost 3 and 1/2 years old, so no

Anyway recently upgraded following, kind of happy about it

TX 650 -> RM 650 (replacement from Corsair)

Intel stock -> Noctua NH-D14

Corsair Vengeance 4 GB -> Corsair XMS 8 GB

GTX 970, that is next on list, and perhaps 1400p IPS monitor, SSD, but they far far away I think 

Finally got PS4 Pro

Yes fine but screw amazon international shipping duties hzd to down grade from gtx 970 to gtx 760

Dude yes! A HP Probook 4420s with a crap ton of storage and no power :P haha, can play Portal 2 and lowest settings no AA at 19 FPS ;P get on my level. Gosh I need to build a computer.

edit- at a resolution of 1366 by 768 ew

Ran by coffee

Yeah, pretty much.

Not really.

Bitfenix Prodigy is a terrible case.

My Athlon X4 750k's thermometer must have something wrong with it because I'm getting worse temps with an H60 than I did with the stock cooler.

I had to bend one of the RAM sticks in it's slot in order to install Corsair's stupid H60 water block, and I'm pretty sure that gave me emotional pain when I did.

My cheapo SSD has been giving me non-stop trouble and I'm pretty sure it's just going to die some time next year.

I run 1080p 60Hz on an ugly TN Acer panel with yellow bleed everywhere.

I mean I'm happy to have a working gaming computer at all, but this bastard has been very frustrating.

why do so many good cases only come in black and white

Yes I am.

Though, I need a better GPU.

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

No. My Pentium won't overclock, and my 7950 runs hot and loud. Not to mention that my case is shit for cable management (that will be fixed for Christmas), and my wireless card is a cunt sometimes. Other than that I'm happy.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Currently, no. I'm not content with my HD 7870. I got a really good deal on it (at the time) so I don't regret buying it, but I'd have rather had something else. I'm fixing that issues though. My new GTX 970 should be delivered today :D

I would also like to upgrade my I5 3570k to an I7 for better multitasking. I'll probably do that early next year when I start my new job. After buying a few necessities, I plan on saving up to build an overkill machine sometime in 2016