Are You Satisfied With Your Current PC Build? *open poll*

I am very happy with my build, but I would still love better stuff. Mainly a SSD and mechanical keyboard.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/9DNjLk I like the night theme, it complements my dark basement. If you are reading this then you must also be a fan of the night theme.

01011011 01000010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 01111001 00100000 01001000 01100101 01110010 01100101 01011101 

Somewhat.

I hate:

• My case - bitch is ugly as only a first time build case is. I now have a love for clean and minimal
  • Lack of storage - just bought a new SSD and still wish for more
  • Glitchy as hell keyboard - next to be replaced

I like:

• SSD swiftness
  • The dock in the top of my case - comes in handy and it's a great phone holder
  • My graphics card - It's a beast and worth every penny I paid for it way back when, though its getting near the end of its awesomeness
  • Monitors - 2 are cheap crap one of which has a bright pixel but when you are only using it for browsing who cares.

CPU Intel i7 3770K | Motherboard ASUS Z77 Sabertooth | RAM G.Skill Ripjaws Z 16GB(4x 4GB) | GPU ASUS GeForce GTX 680 DirectCU II TOP | Case Thermaltake Overseer | Storage Samsung SSD 500GB 850EVO, WD Caviar Black 1TB | PSU Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 Series 1000W | Display(s) ASUS PB278Q 27", 2x Samsung LS22C45KBW 22" | Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H75 | Keyboard Razer Lycosa | Mouse Razer Lachesis | Sound Dell speakers a525 2.1, Razer Kraken 7.1 | Operating System Windows 7 Professional

My PC build is good enough. It is a dell inspiron 580 with a 1st gen core i3. I'm in year 11 of high school right now and I'll probably dew a new build when I graduate high school or college depending if I need the performance or not

I'm happy with mine though improvements are always good and never ending :)

Currently rocking a Sandy Bridge Core i5 that I have no intention to upgrade and have it paired to an MSI GeForce GTX 660 Gaming. Once I get a new case that can deal with the heat output I will be reinstalling both of my MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightnings. Those monsters are currently in their boxes which sucks because I've owned them for almost 4 months.

4,608 combined CUDA cores waiting to fuck something, it is a shame really though their time will come soon *evil laugh*

Nowhere near enough space in that case.

EZElgww.jpg

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Core 2 duo, GT 610, 6GB DDR2 RAM.

Runs Valve games.......... At 720p

2/10.

But I have found out that my PC works zooming fast and runs gmail at 1080p 60FPS!!!

Gonna build anew soon. Give my current PC to my little sister so that she can play Minecraft or something.

"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party."

-Ron White

Weak if you want to run triple 4k monitors for surround gaming lol.

And lets face it...who here doesn't want to run that kind of setup? If I had unlimited funds, I know I would. Not sure what ridiculous cards I would use though

Just use your unlimited funds to hire a level 100 uber scientist to create an SLI-like connection between PCs. Then build 20 PCs with GTX Titan Zs in SLI. After that connect them through your newly-invented PC SLI (because you took credit for all of the uber scientist's work). You will then have the ultimate gaming experience.

It will also create so much heat that you will be arrested for accelerating the affects of global warming by 10.000 years.

"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party."

-Ron White

Just use your unlimited funds to hire a level 100 uber scientist to create an SLI-like connection between PCs. Then build 20 PCs with GTX Titan Zs in SLI. After that connect them through your newly-invented PC SLI (because you took credit for all of the uber scientist's work). You will then have the ultimate gaming experience.

It will also create so much heat that you will be arrested for accelerating the affects of global warming by 10.000 years.

I'd pull a Dan Halen (from squidbillies) and build a "Global Warmery" just to piss off the hippies dude.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Yes I just put this one together (though I reused the video card and PSU from my old one), and with my new monitor from the garage sale I'm feeling even better about it.

littleRed

CPU Intel i7 4790k Motherboard ASUS ROG Maximus VII Hero RAM 32GB G Skill RipjawsX GPU EVGA Titan X Cooling Corsair H105 Case Corsair 760t Black PSU EVGA 1000P2

Storage Boot Samsung Evo 850 256GB Programs Samsung Evo 840 1TB Data WD Black 2TB Display BenQ XL2420G Keyboard Corsair K70 Mouse Razer Death Adder OS Windows 10

Well the things in my PC that need upgrading:

Better CPU + Motherboard + RAM

Need to replace the buzzy fan on the front of my case so Noctuas we go

Would like some Sennheiser HD 518s.

A larger IPS monitor would be cool but not absolutely necessary.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

With my new builld I'm happy right now. For whatever reason I can't get the clock and voltage modifiers to do anything on my Z97S krait with 4690K, but I'll figure it out at some point. But since I'm only gaming at 1080p my 970 will do me until I step up in monitors. The Tesseract case isn't amazing, but there's really no need for me to upgrade, it's practically silent with my current fan setup until I use one of the HDDs.

I think I'll make a tech support thread if even more googling doesn't make the modifiers work.

Yes i am pleased with it, altho in hindsight i would've probably waited for the 780 to drop in price instead of picking up the 770 on launch. I was on a tight budget and without a GPU so i didn't really have a choice back then but yeah, also i could've rearranged some budget stuff(cheaper case, hyper212 for half the price of an h80i etc) and probably could've went with even the 780 at launch. Anyway, however it turned out im still very happy with the build.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k Mobo:MSI Z87-G43 RAM:Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB 1866MHz SSD:Samsung 840 120GB GPU:Gigabyte GTX770 2GB PSU:EVGA NEX650G Case:Fractal Design Define R4 Cooler:Corsair H80i