Ohh GeekSquad xDDD

dgtL
We don't have a best buy in Australia but we have very similar things in our similar stores that we call: Office works, JG-HiFi, Dick Smith, Harvey Norman etc. all the consumer tech stores and as you peeps describe are exactly the same :(

absolute blithering idiots

Yeh man, wont go near those stores im either a MSY man or UMART, Bloody nice prices from pccasegear man totaly bookmarking them cheers :D

CPU- I7 7700K @ 4.4Ghz, RAM- 32 Gig Hyper X @ 2800 mhz , GPU - GTX 1080ti Strix 11gb , MOBO- Asrock Fatality Z270 , SSD :Kingston Hyper X SSD Fury and Samsung 500gig

We don't have a best buy in Australia but we have very similar things in our similar stores that we call: Office works, JG-HiFi, Dick Smith, Harvey Norman etc. all the consumer tech stores and as you peeps describe are exactly the same :(

absolute blithering idiots

Yeah bro :) Pccg is where it's at! Best computer store in Aus in terms of prices, customer service and product range. i don't go anywhere else :P

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Geek squad is a joke. My brother was an assistant manager for bestbuy in Miami for 3 years. He brought me home there so called M.R.I disk one night to see what I thought of it. LOL it is pretty much a simple guide with lots of programs to help them fix peoples computers. a 10 year old could fix a pc with that disk. I asked him what was required for you to be a geek squad employee, he said they give you a test if you pass it you have a chance to work a the geek squad. LOL again , that most be a test a blind person can take. He looked into it more for me. I found out that you get paid $10.75 an hour working for the geek squad when you should be making $15 to $20 to start off with. You do not need any college education or certificates what so ever ( the average Joe can work there and I mean the Average Joe). My brother said very few people that worked at his store really knew what they were doing except how to read cards and follow books and M.R.I disk lol that one cracks me up every time. That disk is a AIO and a very poorly made AIO at that.
@fishymamba, you can look online, my nearest Best Buy(in their GeekSquad section) was hiring entry level employees and the minimum age was 16, I don't know if they still do, but they definitely do hire Highschool students.

Geek Squad agents are basically Best Buy Salespeople... Never go to them for a computer repair, they'll charge you $70 just to look at it, then they'll be too lazy to fix the problem and tell you it's non repairable and charge you $500 or some absurd amount to re-install the OS. I work at Radioshack and all my co-workers know to come to me if they have computer issues.

P.S.- If you do end up going to them, delete any personal files. They feed off finding that stuff.

I little humor for when you're at their store next time.

boy-that-escalated-quickly-23.jpg?w=500&h=658

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

Haha, thats great. reminds me of this time when i gave a floor model a jailbreak.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n2600[/ATTACH]

post-4151-13667861451367_thumb.jpg