Setting up a bunny hop macro for Logitech Mice

Timmy-P
Go to solution Solved by ZetZet,

...Are you sure about that?  If I want to stop jumping a few jumps in, I would still have to jump a lot more, which is not ideal.

Fast 100 clicks. Just use mouse wheel it's not that hard and you don't even have to cheat that way.

[i figured this would be more appropriate in Peripherals more than Troubleshooting, mods if that's not the case then I've nothing against the move]

I have a strong interest in making a bunny-hop macro... primarily for Garry's Mod (I don't play CS comp, don't worry :P)  I'm trying to use Logitech Gaming Software for a G500 spam the space bar for me to jump when I hit the ground, but translated in game not even a few jumps in I have to wait a half a second or more before I actually jump.  Here's the what I've set up so far. post-82645-0-03885500-1417218067_thumb.p Am I setting the delays too short?  Is Source messing with it?  What do I have to change?

[witty signature]

Mouse wheel..? What you need to do is make like 100 spacebar clicks while pressing space to make it work.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Mouse wheel..? What you need to do is make like 100 spacebar clicks while pressing space to make it work.

...Are you sure about that?  If I want to stop jumping a few jumps in, I would still have to jump a lot more, which is not ideal.

[witty signature]

Fast 100 clicks. Just use mouse wheel it's not that hard and you don't even have to cheat that way.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

I misinterpreted that, I'll give it a try.

[witty signature]

for cs i just bind the scroll wheel so if i scroll one way i jump and just scroll it when you are about to hit the ground

I would do just that, but it's a different story when you're going backwards. :lol:

I was able to take @ZetZet 's advice and get it working with this:

post-82645-0-98761800-1417239586_thumb.p

I've done the same thing, doing only a single button press (like the pic in the OP), with the left click for the Jakob's guns in Borderlands 2, but that concept didn't translate over well.  But it's working now, so yay.

[witty signature]

Well in CS most of the servers run at a 64 or 128 tick rate so I would set your delays according to that if gmod is the same. Use the command net_graph 1 in a server to find the tick rate.

Well in CS most of the servers run at a 64 or 128 tick rate so I would set your delays according to that if gmod is the same. Use the command net_graph 1 in a server to find the tick rate.

I completely neglected tickrates, thanks for the heads up. I usually use net_graph, so I'll redo the math. The macro I have right now is working fine for the most part so this tweak should perfect it.

[witty signature]

• 11 months later...

Hey I have the same mouse how do i do this? yea I just saw this so can you tutorial me this cause i just want to try it out and (ill be playing csgo competitive but I'm not going to abuse it I'm going to use it when i need to get to like for example like Inferno going to B  ill get the faster but not bhoping the whole time like some type of hack just use it when needed.

[i figured this would be more appropriate in Peripherals more than Troubleshooting, mods if that's not the case then I've nothing against the move]

I have a strong interest in making a bunny-hop macro... primarily for Garry's Mod (I don't play CS comp, don't worry :P) I'm trying to use Logitech Gaming Software for a G500 spam the space bar for me to jump when I hit the ground, but translated in game not even a few jumps in I have to wait a half a second or more before I actually jump. Here's the what I've set up so far. bhop.png Am I setting the delays too short? Is Source messing with it? What do I have to change?

Go in game and rebind mouse down to jump. It works in CSGO.

I'm not SAV1OUR. I promise. | Number of successfully bricked phones: 1 Samsung Galaxy S5 | 01001001 01110100 00100000 01110111 01100001 01110011 00100000 01100001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100001 01101110 00100000 01100101 01101100 01100001 01100010 01101111 01110010 01100001 01110100 01100101 00100000 01110010 01110101 01110011 01100101 00101110

Hey I have the same mouse how do i do this? yea I just saw this so can you tutorial me this cause i just want to try it out and (ill be playing csgo competitive but I'm not going to abuse it I'm going to use it when i need to get to like for example like Inferno going to B ill get the faster but not bhoping the whole time like some type of hack just use it when needed.

I'd love to help you, however I won't be able to be on my computer to help you this weekend. You can probably find a guide of similar effect in the meantime, though.

[witty signature]

Hey I have the same mouse how do i do this? yea I just saw this so can you tutorial me this cause i just want to try it out and (ill be playing csgo competitive but I'm not going to abuse it I'm going to use it when i need to get to like for example like Inferno going to B  ill get the faster but not bhoping the whole time like some type of hack just use it when needed.

I forgot about this to be honest, but here we go:

If you haven't already, download and install LGS (Logitech Gaming Software). If you have a G500, well, here's the link:

support.logitech.com/en_us/product/gaming-mouse-g500

After that, set the mouse to "Automatic Game Detection:"

2tuUIih.png

Next, create a macro by hitting the "+" button by "Commands,"

epJSM2J.png

Then in the pop-up window, select "Multi-key."  Type out a name for it, tick the box "Record delays between events," hit "Record," then tap the spacebar a few times.  You should have this:

GSZ2l7Z.png

Set the delays to whatever you deem fit.  You can do the math and get ~15-16ms for 64-tick servers, or even ~7-8ms for 128-tick, but since I never go on 128-tick since I don't do anything too crazy like that, I keep it at 15ms.  This includes the delays between the event of pressing down spacebar, releasing it, and also the repeat delay at the bottom (in which the drop-down should be set to "While Pressed").  This is what I have after it's all said and done:

OFVDQv2.png

After that, all that's left to do is find the command in the list under "Commands" and drag-n-drop to the mouse button of your choice.

That's it.  Sorry if I'm late.

[witty signature]

how would u use this bhop in game? would u just hold down the bhop command button like the razer bhop macro?

how would u use this bhop in game? would u just hold down the bhop command button like the razer bhop macro?

You bind it to a button on your mouse like I said, then you press/hold said button in-game.

In other words, yes.

[witty signature]