Dragon Age: Inquisition & "Luke Under Fire"

And here i just bought a GTX 970  :(  :(  should of bought a 290x

Not the "under fire" i was expecting, Was leaning more towards "on fire" in a safe suit But hey..i guess i misunderstood the whole thing :(

"What’s more difficult that shooting a video with Linus behind the camera distracting you? Shooting a video while Linus tries to hit you in the face with objects – pillows, pens, heatsinks… ok maybe not heatsinks."

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Well Did LinusTechTips switch the intro to Material Design?

Luke: o it's bleeding, oh it's fine tho

Linus: ooooh guyssssssss + dat face

i wept like a baby

A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it.

cmon guys.  Stop raising fundraisers for stupid shit and do what you are supposed to do.

Im losing faith in humanity...

CPU: i7 4770K 4.2Ghz, Mobo: Asrock Fatal1ty Z97x Killer, GFX: EVGA GTX 780 Ti SC ACX (x2 SLI), RAM: G.Skill 1600Mhz CAS 9 16GB, DSK Intel 530 120GB OS, Crucial M500 120GB, WD 1TB Blue, WD 1TB Green, PSU: Corsair AX1200i, Case: Obsidian 750D. 

SERVER HP ProLiant Microserver N54L, FreeNAS: ZFS, 8TB (4x 2TB WD Red), RAID Z2, 16GB ECC RAM, 1Gb/s Link Aggregated:  Running as NAS, Plex, & ownCloud

And surprise, surprise the Danboard Cheero will not ship to Australia. Again. 
:(

Question why did you guys stop testing with the 280x (thats the card I have) Its hard to find benchmarks with it 

Feel like mentioning that the same BF4 commands work at Inquisition, aka "PerfOverlay.DrawFps 1" shows frames.

Seems like the GCN cores/290X ages a lot slower, its starting to beat the 780 Ti that's a much larger chip and sometimes even the 980.

FX-8120 | ASUS Crosshair V Formula | G.Skill Sniper 8GB DDR3-1866 CL9 | Club3D Radeon R9 290 RoyalAce |Thermaltake Chaser MkIII | 128GB M4 Crucial + 2TB HDD storage | Cooler Master 850M | Scythe Mugen 3 | Corsair Strafe RGB | Logitech G500

"YOU SHOT HIM IN THE DICK" -Linus

Somebody make this a t-shirt or desktop wallpaper. NOW

"you shot him in the dick" priceless :D

[EDIT]: Didn't see this haha

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

I'm working on a (somewhat) value first build and trying to pick a video card. Seeing this made me think that a R9 290 might be the way to go. Here's why:

Right now the 290 is priced approximately equal to most 770's yet out performs them at both low and high resolutions. The 970 does better at lower resolution, but 290 can do better at 4K. The 970 is also priced almost $100 or more right now. The only issue that I'm thinking of is Mantle vs GeForce. Like they said in the video they had some issues using Mantle.

So tell me; is GeForce worth the drop in performance or increase in price? What would you guys recommend?

That was hilarious. 

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D - Geforce RTX 3090 FE 

FYI the cheero battery's are not available to ship to canada :(

Oh s**t never mind theres other sellers now and ones a cheero for international 

Aselwyn1

I can't wait to see what they do to Linus in the painting thing. Gonna be hilarious

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

A few that didn't watch the campaign video would think that LMG was asking for $20k just to throw stuff at Luke. You should add it in the video that the main goal is to get a new office.

I was expecting something at the end :( i was dissapointed

Planned I Hope Someday I Do First Build: CPU: Intel Core i7 5820k CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 EVO Mobo: MSI X99S SLI PLUS RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4-2133Mhz Storage: Corsair Force LS 240GB SSD & 2TB WD Green Graphics Card: ASUS GTX 970 4GB Turbo Case: NZXT S340 White PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+ OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit OEM Monitor: AOC i2267Fw 60Hz 22" Monitor

FML I just bought a pink danboard power plus 1 week ago.