My first custom build - The "Paddy" White

MrRez

Hi Guys, 

I have always wanted to do a custom build so here is my first attempt. It is still a work in progress I will do some more work on it at the weekend and overclocking but I would really like some feedback or ideas. 

I named it The "Paddy" White because am Irish and the build is white...took me ages to come up with that :P

Specs:

Case: NZXT H440 Mid Tower Case White/Black

Motherboard: Z97 ASUS Sabertooth Mark S Motherboard

CPU: Intel Pentium Anniversary Edition G3258 @ 4.2 GHZ (which is all I could get out of it no matter the volts)

Memory: 8gig Corsair Vengeance 1600

Graphics Card: Galaxy GeForce GTX 780 Hall Of Fame Super OC 3GB

Cooler: Phanteks PH-TC12DX CPU Cooler White Edition.

Here are a few pics more to come at the weekend.

2014-11-26124747.jpg  2014-11-26124904.jpg

That mobo tho. :wub: :wub: :wub:

My Current PC Codename: Scrapper

Spoiler

Intel i5-3570 | Some LGA 1155 MOBO Some Generic DDR3 8GB 1600Mhz | PowerColor RX 560 2GB | Recycled HP Case Crucial MX100 128GB 1TB WD Blue 7200RPM | Some Generic 500w PSU | Intel Stock Cooler

Cool, it's available just not listed on PC Part Picker. Still kind of disappointed with how MSI had their Krait edition set up I mean I like their use of White but they just kinda failed in terms of I/O and slots.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

I agree wcreek, I looked at MSI Krait but it just doesn't compare to what ASUS brought out. I jumped on this right away.

I love to see builds where aesthetic absolutely overules anything else (eg getting a mobo that's four times the price of cpu).

I love to see builds where aesthetic absolutely overules anything ewlse (eg getting a mobo that's four times the price of cpu).

Damn straight!! TED :) but I will overclock the nuts out of the CPU. :)

I will use Linus's overclocking guide to help.

http://youtu.be/QBfXruwe8w4 

That is amazing

@athesean1 you have to see this

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

The HOF cards look amazing.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

isnt that 780 going to be bottlenecked by that Pentium? make shure to overclock that thing tho ;)

My Main Build: NZXT S340 - NZXT Kraken X31 - Crucial MX100 256GB - i5 4460 - Gigabyte Z97P D3 - Kingston HyperX Red 8GB - MSI Nvidia GTX 780 3GB - Corsair LL & HD RGB Fans, Corsair Lighting Node Pro. 

isnt that 780 going to be bottlenecked by that Pentium? make shure to overclock that thing tho ;)

Probably, but am pretty new to this overclocking lark and wanted a chip that I can overclock hard without worrying if I kill it :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Please take some pics of the motherboard without the thermal armour.

CPU: i7 5820k @4.4GHz | MoboMSI MPower X99A | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Quad Channel Corsair LP | GPU: EVGA 1080 FTW Case: Define R5 Black Window | OS: Win 10 Pro

Storage: SanDisk Ultra II 960GB 2x WD Red 4TB | PSU: EVGA 750W G2 | Display:Acer XF270HU + Dell U2515H | Cooling: Phanteks PH-TC14PE

Keyboard: Ducky One  TKL Browns | Mouse: Steel Series Rival 300 | Sound: DT990s

• 2 weeks later...

Please take some pics of the motherboard without the thermal armour.

Ok will do once I get back from Holidays  :)