Choosing PSU

chos5555

So guys when you say that I need 650 W PSU what would you recommend? I was thinking about the Corsair AX 760i, what do you think?

So guys when you say that I need 650 W PSU what would you recommend? I was thinking about the Corsair AX 760i, what do you think?

SeaSonic X650 or X750 would be cheaper alternatives.  Unless you really want the monitoring software.  Personally I like to just let the PSU do it's own thing.

A 650W like a Corsair HX650/ Seasonic X650/ Corsair TX 650/ XFX Core 650W should be able to handle your build.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

If your wanting to monitor your psu then get the ax 760i otherwise just get a seasonic like Glenwing suggested

Hmmm I really like the Corsair GS700, there are some nice LEDs, it is really reliable PSU, but the thing that I don't like about it is that it is not modular :(