What's your hobby/pass-time (Besides computers)

Bicko96

What are all your guys hobby when your not doing stuff with a computer tell us below and talk about it a bit and post a picture if you can

Mine is Downhill Mountain biking i loved bikes (bicycles) but never even thought of this so about are year ago i started riding downhill and i cant get enough of it i have already won 2 tournaments and came second and third in a few here is a picture of my bike

s600_downsized_0301131505_zpsd1e85f89.jp

i treat it like my computer.... it's my little baby ;)

share yours below :)

Playing Table Tennis 3-5 times a week! :)

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

i race Go Karts for my sport too a 125cc shifter 

94936_615201182734AM20537.jpg

Matt Key

@SlickKey

Photography, but I think some people know this.

-snip-

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

i'm into setting up/tweaking my bike(motorcycle).

having 180cc on a scooter.  :D

"Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want" - Dan Stanford

Project Sandrock (Ended): http://linustechtips.com/main/gallery/album/75-project-sandrock/

Project Murasame Liger (WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/gallery/album/400-project-murasame-liger/

I play squash and do musical stuff. I've been taking music technology at school for 2 years.

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

Photography, but I think some people know this.

-snip-

there some awesome pictures i also do a bit of photography when i have the time

Looking at Airplanes and yeah well gaming though that isn't really considered a more traditional hobby. Besides that a bit of reading.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

4wding

cross country mountain biking

rc 4wd

geocaching

waterball

Its all about those volumetric clouds

there some awesome pictures i also do a bit of photography when i have the time

Thanks, lets see some work!

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

I throw knives.

I love throwing knives! Its very calming for me. But I live in the city now so I cant anymore:(

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Basketball. And working out.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Thanks, lets see some work!

will do i will get them up later when i get the chance

I love throwing knives! Its very calming for me. But I live in the city now so I cant anymore:(

I live in the city, but I have a massive backyard, so I can easily throw. I have can only throw at most 35 feet, and that's on a good day, so I can do it in most back yards.

here are my knives:

qQhJkdh.jpg

I live in the city, but I have a massive backyard, so I can easily throw. I have can only throw at most 35 feet, and that's on a good day, so I can do it in most back yards.

here are my knives:

qQhJkdh.jpg

Nice! I sold all my knives:(:(:9:( Ye I dont throw very far I just dont have wood to throw at or trees to chop down to make something to throw at anymore. I might try to get a new knife and make some makeshift target.

Nice! I sold all my knives:( :(:9:( Ye I dont throw very far I just dont have wood to throw at or trees to chop down to make something to throw at anymore. I might try to get a new knife and make some makeshift target.

I used my old deck stairs to make some target boards. I was using a chunk of an old tree before that.

I love skiing, i live in PA so the mountains here are meh... I try to go to Vermont once every winter, the mountains there are insaneeee.

Also, I'm big into music.. I sing, play guitar, drums, bass, and a LITTLE bit of piano. I always wondered about being my own 1 man band. :p

Motherboard - ASUS P6X58D-E Processor - Intel i7 930 Bloomfield OC'd @ 4.01Ghz, 1.28v | RAM - 12GB Corsair Dominator @ 8-8-8-12, 1600mhz | Graphics Card - EVGA Geforce GTX660 SC 3GB @ +75mhz core, +500mhz mem | Power Supply - Seasonic X650 Gold

CPU Cooler, Fans - Corsair H-90 w/ Noctua FN14 push/pull, Gelid Wings UV Blue  | Case - Fractal Design Arc MIDI R2 |

Electronics, photography (when I have the time), and some nice relaxing competitive shooting :)

I love searching with my metaldetector... not too long ago I found a ring, turned out it was from my sister. 

I shall try and get a sample of what I found though, it's a lot of fun with my Garrett Ace 250 :) 

P13681081521581045_8.jpg

Turned out it's a sort of identification number for your bike. I live in the Netherlands and back in the day there were taxes on bikes. Some people that were poor had a hole through it, that's so people knew who got money from the government :)

I couldn't quite make out what numbers were on there but you had this around the bar of your bike :)

I love finding stuff like this, also got some B17 parts - one of these American bombers :)

So many things I could write here... things like this.

I love finding stuff like this, also got some B17 parts - one of these American bombers :)

Awesome!

Awesome!

My dad actually got some maps from inside that same bomber that a at the time 9 year old boy took from the wreckage... Like 9 years after it crashed (which was in 1943) it got dug up so they could sell the scrap (back then it was fresh, no emotional value to it) and at one night he found this bag full of this stuff that had been buried there for all these years. He put the maps on a line to dry and then kept them, he's now old and stuff but kept it :) We have them in our posession right now, just like some bullets and scrap that I found not long ago... I bet you could search there for months and still find stuff. 

The story behind it makes it a lot of fun to do - I suggest looking into metal detectors if you haven't already.

EDIT: The map that we have here is a map op Brittain, along with some of the Netherlands... these were the paths these guys flew.

So many things I could write here... things like this.

My dad actually got some maps from inside that same bomber that a at the time 9 year old boy took from the wreckage... Like 9 years after it crashed (which was in 1943) it got dug up so they could sell the scrap (back then it was fresh, no emotional value to it) and at one night he found this bag full of this stuff that had been buried there for all these years. He put the maps on a line to dry and then kept them, he's now old and stuff but kept it :) We have them in our posession right now, just like some bullets and scrap that I found not long ago... I bet you could search there for months and still find stuff. 

The story behind it makes it a lot of fun to do - I suggest looking into metal detectors if you haven't already.

EDIT: The map that we have here is a map op Brittain, along with some of the Netherlands... these were the paths these guys flew.

Awesome! I am a big ww1-ww2 buff. Strange im not very buff though...