[GameInformer] New Arkham Knight Footage! FINALLY!

Yes, I own them both. And no, I haven't played them.

I'm in the same boat. I've tried to play the Witcher 2, but I find it a little too "hardcore RPG"-ish for my personal tastes. Very hard to get used to the combat. I can tell there's an amazing game there, though, it just seems rather obtuse to me.

That said, while I have relatively positive feelings about CDProjekt RED, there isn't a company on the planet I'd trust enough to blindly purchase their product based solely on their own word.

I literally just played through all three Arkham games in a week. Honestly I'm really excited for this, I loved how Asylum brought us a new series and how the gameplay was, City gave us an amazing story but the open world sucked, and Origins really delved into the beginning of Batman to a certain extent but again the open world sucked. City had the restricted zone which literally split the map in two and you had to go around it and Origins had that long bridge that really broke immersion for me, sure I could have used fast travel, but that wasn't available 100% of the time, so I was forced to go across that bridge multiple times. Both City and Origins had really asinine map layouts that made it hard to navigate, like the non-scalable areas that don't allow the grapple hook unless you're right in its face, which made me fall numerous times and I had to climb back up high just so I can glide for a bit instead of being in the streets.

If they get the open world right this time and not make it tedious to move around in then A+, or just make it like another Asylum where we just travel between different areas while still having some nice vertically.

^This.

I hated that damn bridge.

I enjoy the series as well. I grew up on Batman comics and this game series to me has been a childhood dream come true.

I have faith they will get these small things right in this upcoming title.

I never pre-order games, but this will inevitably find it's way into my collection.

“Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes. working jobs we hate, so we can buy shit we dont need.”- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

"Oh, beauty is a beguiling call to death and I'm addicted to the sweet pitch of its siren."- Johnny Quid

"Without our imaginations, we'd be like all those other poor... dullards."- Dr. Hannibal Lecter

First of all Arkham origin was not developed by rocksteady because they started work on arkham knight right after 2011 .It is a rocksteady game and looking at their past games like Arkham asylum and Arkham city this one will no doubt be  

"Game of the year" nominee.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).