[GameInformer] New Arkham Knight Footage! FINALLY!

The gaming gods have blessed us today. GameInformer has released a few minutes of gameplay from the Ace Chemicals demo of AK that was shown at gaming conferences earlier this year. IT LOOKS SOOOO GOOD!

They will release part 2 on December 1st, and the final part will air at the Playstation Experience conference on December 9th.

Source / watch it here!

http://www.gameinformer.com/games/batman_arkham_knight/b/pc/archive/2014/11/24/the-dark-knight-returns-in-new-batman-arkham-knight-footage.aspx

I feel that this series is getting a bit repetitive now, no offence of course to the fans of the series.

\

Well at least there's something to play over the summer. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

OH MY GOSH!

This game is going to make my GTX 770 cry. I just hope it breaks the recent trend, and releases without a bunch of performance issues.

I feel that this series is getting a bit repetitive now, no offence of course to the fans of the series.

I am inclined to agree, its getting a bit stale and samey

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I can't wait! These games might be a little repetitive, but the story line is just so good!

There didn't seem to be much gameplay in that footage. Need more to get a better idea.

Now just let them finish it with some polish like nintendo. Publishers need to calm down with the dead lines.

Why you should be wary if you own a PS4. I see nothing clarified in that video that says what it is running on and Sony already pulled this at E3.

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Batman-Arkham-Knight-E3-Footage-During-Sony-Conference-Was-Running-PC-64642.html

Why you should be wary if you own a PC. It could very well be framepaced with Riva Tuner/30 FPS Vsync on three watercooled GTX 980's. It is a also a Nvidia Game Works title, which Shadows of Mordor was not. Shadows of Mordor just had an Nvidia logo on it, not libraries between the console port and ours. If Warner Bros wants my money it will be optimized like Shadows of Mordor was, which they also published. If they end up publishing two of the best optimized titles on "next gen". I will praise the hell out of them. Still gonna wait to see the game streamed on twitch though. 

https://twitter.com/totalbiscuit/status/532174252867584001

CyuYdxY.jpg?1

CPU:24/7-4770k @ 4.5ghz/4.0 cache @ 1.22V override, 1.776 VCCIN. MB: Z87-G41 PC Mate. Cooling: Hyper 212 evo push/pull. Ram: Gskill Ares 1600 CL9 @ 2133 1.56v 10-12-10-31-T1 150 TRFC. Case: HAF 912 stock fans (no LED crap). HD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB. Display: Dell S2340M IPS. GPU: Sapphire Tri-x R9 290. PSU:CX600M OS: Win 7 64 bit/Mac OS X Mavericks, dual boot Hackintosh.

Damn this looks cool, but i will wait before buying it... because i will wait for optimisation (and lower price too). I just finished Arkham Origins, bought it for 3.5euros in the humble store and thanks to the optimisation brought by newest drivers it was a really pleasant experience because i've heard it wasn't really good when it was

released performance wise.

I7 4770K - @4.5Ghz  |  Be quiet Dark Rock Pro 3  | Asus Maximus VII Ranger Z97  | Kingston Genesis 8GB | Be quiet Power Zone 750w   | Sapphire R9 Fury X |  Sandisk SSD 120Go + WD Green 1TB 7200 rpm | Nzxt Phantom 410

I'm hype!

My only complaint of this series is the skill tree. I can't stand the interface.

I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully I can 100% complete the game without a bug that goes unaddressed for months (looking at you Arkham City)

SPAAAAAACE!!!

I generally don't pre-order any games, unless I 100% trust the publisher and want to support them.

To this day I have only done it once and that was for Witcher 3. And that was solely to support CD Project Red, I've never actually played a Witcher game.

The only other publisher I would pre-order from is Valve, when they finally come up with the game we all are expecting for, Ricochet 2.

While I liked what Rocksteady did with Asylum and City I don't trust WB, so I cannot pre-order this one.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

I generally don't pre-order any games, unless I 100% trust the publisher and want to support them.

To this day I have only done it once and that was for Witcher 3. And that was solely to support CD Project Red, I've never actually played a Witcher game.

The only other publisher I would pre-order from is Valve, when they finally come up with the game we all are expecting for, Ricochet 2.

While I liked what Rocksteady did with Asylum and City I don't trust WB, so I cannot pre-order this one.

would you pre-order a Telltale game?

I would, the writing is always good.

SPAAAAAACE!!!

You should play one before committing $60.  The combat system is....unique.  

Satan's buttcrack 4790K - MSI mpower ultramaxextreme AC - 16gb G.skillz Trident 2400 - ZLoLtac GTX 980  - Corsair H110 Overkill - Oculus Rift DK2 - Asus vg248qe7the144hzone

Richochet 2? I think you forgot someone

fan-don-tien-keu-goi-valve-thuc-hien-hal

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

You should play one before committing $60.  The combat system is....unique.  

I own part 2. I think the combat system is clunky. could be smoother, imo.

SPAAAAAACE!!!

Should get Witcher 2, it can be found under 10 bucks often and still looks better than AC Unity on Ubersampling, and much better than Dragon's Age as well. Witcher 1? Yeah that is an old game on the Aurora engine (KOTOR). Good game, but really dated. CDPR made their own engine for Witcher 2.

You still need like a GTX R9 290/970/780ti to play Ubersampling well (near 60 FPS). 

CPU:24/7-4770k @ 4.5ghz/4.0 cache @ 1.22V override, 1.776 VCCIN. MB: Z87-G41 PC Mate. Cooling: Hyper 212 evo push/pull. Ram: Gskill Ares 1600 CL9 @ 2133 1.56v 10-12-10-31-T1 150 TRFC. Case: HAF 912 stock fans (no LED crap). HD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB. Display: Dell S2340M IPS. GPU: Sapphire Tri-x R9 290. PSU:CX600M OS: Win 7 64 bit/Mac OS X Mavericks, dual boot Hackintosh.

You should play one before committing $60. The combat system is....unique.

I actually got it for less than that since I already own Witcher 1 and 2, GoG gave me a discount on the pre-order.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Should get Witcher 2, it can be found under 10 bucks often and still looks better than AC Unity on Ubersampling, and much better than Dragon's Age as well. Witcher 1? Yeah that is an old game on the Aurora engine (KOTOR). Good game, but really dated. CDPR made their own engine for Witcher 2.

You still need like a GTX R9 290/970/780ti to play Ubersampling well (near 60 FPS).

Witcher 2 is amazing, but fuck witcher 1. Those controls suck balls.

Witcher 2's combat is fine, you just got to remember your oils and alchemy.

First time I played it was on a borrowed 780ti. Wonderful game, better looking than crysis 3 imo,but honestly farcry 4 beats both out with it's incredible lighting and mocap. Too bad only half the textures are decent.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

I actually got it for less than that since I already own Witcher 1 and 2, GoG gave me a discount on the pre-order.

So you own both, but haven't played them?  

Satan's buttcrack 4790K - MSI mpower ultramaxextreme AC - 16gb G.skillz Trident 2400 - ZLoLtac GTX 980  - Corsair H110 Overkill - Oculus Rift DK2 - Asus vg248qe7the144hzone

So you own both, but haven't played them?

Yes, I own them both. And no, I haven't played them. I still have time to play them before the 3rd one comes out though. I can't find time to start an RPG these days with all the exams and stuff. Perhaps a month later, my school term will be over by then.

I am inclined to agree, its getting a bit stale and samey

yeah really stale several new takedowns new combos and you get to drive and fight in batmobile but yeah its exactly the same as arkham city

would you pre-order a Telltale game?

I would, the writing is always good.

nope the only way to stop this preorder bullshit is not to pre order

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

Any idea what engine this is using? It looks old to me. The particle effects and the character models. Might just be me though.

Tea, Metal, and poorly written code.

Yes, I own them both. And no, I haven't played them. I still have time to play them before the 3rd one comes out though. I can't find time to start an RPG these days with all the exams and stuff. Perhaps a month later, my school term will be over by then.

Gotcha.  Personally, I couldn't keep up with the complexity.  Anything beyond Batman or Mordor is too much for me these days. 

Why you should be wary if you own a PS4. I see nothing clarified in that video that says what it is running on and Sony already pulled this at E3.

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Batman-Arkham-Knight-E3-Footage-During-Sony-Conference-Was-Running-PC-64642.html

Why you should be wary if you own a PC. It could very well be framepaced with Riva Tuner/30 FPS Vsync on three watercooled GTX 980's. It is a also a Nvidia Game Works title, which Shadows of Mordor was not. Shadows of Mordor just had an Nvidia logo on it, not libraries between the console port and ours. If Warner Bros wants my money it will be optimized like Shadows of Mordor was, which they also published. If they end up publishing two of the best optimized titles on "next gen". I will praise the hell out of them. Still gonna wait to see the game streamed on twitch though. 

https://twitter.com/totalbiscuit/status/532174252867584001

CyuYdxY.jpg?1

True, but they are still months from even the earliest stages of optimization, and Rocksteady has made great PC ports in the past.