Illuminati CONFIRMED!

Ceatra

Hello m9s today ive came 2 a conclusion that Gabe Newell is Illuminati. And here it's why:

Gabe Newell was born on the 3/11/1962

3+11+1962 is 1976

1976-1973 is 3

Illuminati has 3 sides

Gabe Newell has 2 eyes 

Illuminati has 1 eye

but if you make 2-1 it gives you 1

see how the facts come together

You still not convinced?

His most famous games where Half-Life 1 and 2

Illuminati has 1 eyes if you make Half-Life 1 + Half-Life 2 it gives you half-life 3

See Half-life 2 is made out of 3 parts

illuminati has 3 sides

now it's official

Gabe Newell Confirmed 

Illuminati confirmed

Half-Life 3 Confirmed

OK... Now it's time to make your own "Illuminati Confirmed" or "Half-Life 3 confirmed" story...

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K | COOLER: Corsair H105 | MOBO: ASUS Z170i Gaming Pro AC | RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Classified | CASE: BitFenix Prodigy | SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB | PSU: XFX XTR 650W [spoiler= Le Other Stuff] Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z | Keyboard: Ozone Strike Pro | Mouse: A4 Tech X7 F4 | MousePad: Ozone

Spoiler
Spoiler

PlayStation 2 | PSP 2000 | Game Boy Color | Nintendo DS Lite | Nintendo 3DS | Wii

Spoiler

Sony Xperia J (Why u so bad D:) | iPod 4th gen | iPhone 4 | Yarvik Xenta 13c (3muchchrome5her)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Pentium B980 | 500GB WD Blue | Intel HD Graphixxx | 4Gegabeytes of REHAM

Current OS: MSX 10.0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Ilikethelennyfaceyouknow( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Windows Password Reset Guide

You really have lot of free time.

b11uMrO.jpg

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

where did 1973 come from though.... wouldnt it have been easier to say that he was born on the 3rd 

Yes Yes Legalize Gay Marriage sure, but have you ever considered Weaponizing Gay?

CPU: I5 4690 3.5ghz || MOBO: MSI B85-G43 Gaming Board || RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengance Pro - Red || GPU: Gainward GTX770 Phantom 4gb || PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750W Gold || Case: Thermaltake Urban T31 || SSD: Corsair Force 120GB || HDD: 1TB WD Black

where did 1973 come though wouldnt have been easier to say that he was born on the 3rd 

Lol didn't noticed that.. ANOTHER FACT HE IS ILOOMINARTY

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K | COOLER: Corsair H105 | MOBO: ASUS Z170i Gaming Pro AC | RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Classified | CASE: BitFenix Prodigy | SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB | PSU: XFX XTR 650W [spoiler= Le Other Stuff] Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z | Keyboard: Ozone Strike Pro | Mouse: A4 Tech X7 F4 | MousePad: Ozone

Spoiler
Spoiler

PlayStation 2 | PSP 2000 | Game Boy Color | Nintendo DS Lite | Nintendo 3DS | Wii

Spoiler

Sony Xperia J (Why u so bad D:) | iPod 4th gen | iPhone 4 | Yarvik Xenta 13c (3muchchrome5her)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Pentium B980 | 500GB WD Blue | Intel HD Graphixxx | 4Gegabeytes of REHAM

Current OS: MSX 10.0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Ilikethelennyfaceyouknow( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Windows Password Reset Guide

Hello m9s today ive came 2 a conclusion that Gabe Newell is Illuminati. And here it's why:

Gabe Newell was born on the 3/11/1962

3+11+1962 is 1976

1976-1973 is 3

Illuminati has 3 sides

Gabe Newell has 2 eyes 

Illuminati has 1 eye

but if you make 2-1 it gives you 1

see how the facts come together

You still not convinced?

His most famous games where Half-Life 1 and 2

Illuminati has 1 eyes if you make Half-Life 1 + Half-Life 2 it gives you half-life 3

See Half-life 2 is made out of 3 parts

illuminati has 3 sides

now it's official

Gabe Newell Confirmed 

Illuminati confirmed

Half-Life 3 Confirmed

OK... Now it's time to make your own "Illuminati Confirmed" or "Half-Life 3 confirmed" story...

NICE MEMES OP XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

post-40263-0-95947100-1416784570_thumb.j

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

veJ4f.jpg

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

LOL

Nothing is funny about this.

LOL has one O

O is the shape of an eye

Illuminate confirmed.

No, the illuminati is dead.

#SAMSUNG  "provided us 4 1tb ssds so we could run the whole site off solid state." - LinusTech

#GALAXY

#ATIV

ALIENS

15907_387942391382062_839576742130081151

Is that TotalBiscuit?

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Is that TotalBiscuit?

GabeN and LinuS

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

• 2 years later...

Is that why CS:GO is filled with smurfs, cheaters and trollers :D?

On 23/11/2014 at 11:08 PM, ThatAngryGnome said:

That....just blew my mind...

O-O

Now everything is clear, im going to Is-real to confront the Illuminati!