What was your most anticipated tech product launch of 2014?

Aniallation

2014 has been quite the year of tech, but what product were you most excited about to launch this year?

Suggest options to add to poll if you have any pls

"Rawr XD"

Just to defy @Bubblewhale's opinion, DEFINITELY THE CORSAIR GAMING LOGO. It looks super sexy. No sarcasm intended.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

900 nvidia series/300 amd series (not until 2015 unfortunately)/Canon 7D Mark II

RIP in pepperonis m8s

Define R5, well the Mini version of it. Though if Fractal were to say that they weren't going to be releasing an updated Mini I would actually buy the ATX version.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

I was really happy when the Samsung u28d590d came out

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

lel

I'm serious. It's better than the old one. So much better.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

GTX 970, for that price it's a freakin' beast + it SLIs very good.

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

I'm serious. It's better than the old one. So much better.

like you always say old hardware is better than new hardware though..

cough Core 2 cough, cough IDE cough 

Honestly I've never had an LGA 775 board with IDE 

"Rawr XD"

I have a AM2 board with IDE....

This is the only case.

You're kidding. Practically every 775 board had one IDE port.

DDR4 memory and Kaveri APU's, both are disappointing in their infancy stage, but it was neat to see ground-breaking tech hit the shelves (especially Kaveri, which AMD had announced in concept form shortly after they took over ATI, namely Heterogeneous uniform memory access... but took forever to bring it to life).

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

I have a AM2 board with IDE....

So do I. But not LGA 775

You're kidding. Practically every 775 board had one IDE port.

The LGA 775 board in the C2D PC across the room from me is SATA only, as well as the Pentium D rig downstairs and the P4 HT rig in the basement.

"Rawr XD"

The GTX 970. The performance to price is fantastic and as with the 700 series the stock heatsink looks fantastic. 

With anything else, it would have to be the release of the Logitech G402 mouse. That thing is fantastic.  

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

DDR4 memory and Kaveri APU's, both are disipointing in their infancy stage, but it was neat to see ground-breaking tech hit the shelves (especially Kaveri, which AMD had announced in concept form shortly after they took over ATI, namely Heterogeneous uniform memory access... but took forever to bring it to life).

Added

"Rawr XD"

So do I. But not LGA 775

The LGA 775 board in the C2D PC across the room from me is SATA only, as well as the Pentium D rig downstairs and the P4 HT rig in the basement.

Yeah right. You probably just never found the port.

900-series most definitely. Was very interested in how efficient these cards would be after the release of the 750 Ti.

Yeah right. You probably just never found the port.

You look for it then.

It's not the black one btw, that's for a floppy drive.

O496AWk.jpg

"Rawr XD"

You look for it then.

It's not the black one btw, that's for a floppy drive.

O496AWk.jpg

No wonder. It's an OEM board. Any non OEM board has IDE.