TESO Beta

Aphexx

its finally time...

while I don't expect this to be a skyrim copy I'm still hoping that like blizzard they pick out the best aspects of all mmo genres and still include a lot of what made me love and live in skyrim

http://signup.elderscrollsonline.com/

inside my head "please dont fail.. please be great... please for the love of MMO gamming" :)

Best regards Zahlio,
Unity asset developer - Game developer (http://playsurvive.com) - Computer Science student

inside my head "please dont fail.. please be great... please for the love of MMO gamming" :)
I know right, this time last year I was slogging through SWTOR fighting bug after bug. becoming more and more jaded to the whole game. I think the only thing that got me to play that game till the summer was my hatred for warcraft.

I know right' date=' this time last year I was slogging through SWTOR fighting bug after bug. becoming more and more jaded to the whole game. I think the only thing that got me to play that game till the summer was my hatred for warcraft.[/quote']

i had the same feeling bro.

Best regards Zahlio,
Unity asset developer - Game developer (http://playsurvive.com) - Computer Science student

I am keeping an open mind to it. It doesn't look or sound good, but I have made a smashing application, so we will see.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

I sighed up about 5 minutes ago. I hope to god they don't mess this up.

Just signed up as well. Looking forward to seeing how well it's progressing.

I signed up, but I am not expecting a very good games, mmo's tend to be disappointing.

don't bother signing up if you are expecting skyrim 2

it is going to be a fantasy based MMO so some version of tank healer dps, they did mention something about multifaction pvp. also I think they said it wont be split into realms across time zones/countries. so I am expecting a lot of shards/instances thrown around everywhere.

also Hero engine that made swtor so "enjoyable"

tl:dr not skyrim 2

I just signed up for it!

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 -