Looking for a 9-10" Android tablet

Speedbird
Go to solution Solved by LemonSpice,

Hi

So my iPad 2 is getting obsolete and I don't really like iOS, it just doesn't work well with Windows. So I need a new tablet that is 9-10 inches, is running Android, has a good camera (5MP minimum) and a high-resolution display (1080p or higher). Would prefer 16:9 or 16:10, but 4:3 is good too. Storage should either be 16GB and expandable or 32GB and not expandable. Budget is 200 dollars.

nvidia shield tablet 

Hi

So my iPad 2 is getting obsolete and I don't really like iOS, it just doesn't work well with Windows. So I need a new tablet that is 9-10 inches, is running Android, has a good camera (5MP minimum) and a high-resolution display (1080p or higher). Would prefer 16:9 or 16:10, but 4:3 is good too. Storage should either be 16GB and expandable or 32GB and not expandable. Budget is 250 dollars.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

Hi

So my iPad 2 is getting obsolete and I don't really like iOS, it just doesn't work well with Windows. So I need a new tablet that is 9-10 inches, is running Android, has a good camera (5MP minimum) and a high-resolution display (1080p or higher). Would prefer 16:9 or 16:10, but 4:3 is good too. Storage should either be 16GB and expandable or 32GB and not expandable. Budget is 200 dollars.

nvidia shield tablet 

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

nvidia shield tablet 

Anything else?

Anything else?

nexus 9? GTab10.1?

didnt see budget.... what about cheap Windows tablets?

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

nexus 9? GTab10.1?

Not enough apps in the store....

Anything else?

everything else is more money

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

nexus 9? GTab10.1?

I was about to recommend the Galaxy Tab S, but then I saw the budget,,, 

You can get them cheap via Samsung's Black Friday event.

http://www.samsung.com/us/shop/black-friday/galaxy-tab

Ok, budget raised to 250.

Not enough apps in the store....

umm, they run x86-64. youll run any windows exe on it (albeit not very snappy) ;)

Ok, budget raised to 250.

Shield tablet or cheap windows tablet. or if you want, a nexus7, but thats 7"

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

umm, they run x86-64. youll run any windows exe on it (albeit not very snappy) ;)

Shield tablet or cheap windows tablet. or if you want, a nexus7, but thats 7"

Thought they were ARM chips with Windows RT. Well, Windows just feels a little awkward on a touch screen. The Modern interface isn't complete, and sometimes I pop back to the desktop.

I will think about the Nexus 7.

Thought they were ARM chips with Windows RT. Well, Windows just feels a little awkward on a touch screen. The Modern interface isn't complete, and sometimes I pop back to the desktop.

I will think about the Nexus 7.

naah, those dells(?) that linus showed on WAN last week run atom. but for 250, realistically, you wont get a great device

galaxy tab 4

has 1280 by 720 

:/

My Main Build: NZXT S340 - NZXT Kraken X31 - Crucial MX100 256GB - i5 4460 - Gigabyte Z97P D3 - Kingston HyperX Red 8GB - MSI Nvidia GTX 780 3GB - Corsair LL & HD RGB Fans, Corsair Lighting Node Pro. 

galaxy tab 4

has 1280 by 720 

:/

I'll have a look at it anyway. At least the resolution looks better on the smaller screen.

post-90150-0-95820500-1416680259_thumb.j

Acer Iconia Tab 10 A3-A20FHD

32 gigs expandable storage, 5MP camera, 1920 By 1200,

Its white tho

My Main Build: NZXT S340 - NZXT Kraken X31 - Crucial MX100 256GB - i5 4460 - Gigabyte Z97P D3 - Kingston HyperX Red 8GB - MSI Nvidia GTX 780 3GB - Corsair LL & HD RGB Fans, Corsair Lighting Node Pro. 

Hi

So my iPad 2 is getting obsolete and I don't really like iOS, it just doesn't work well with Windows. So I need a new tablet that is 9-10 inches, is running Android, has a good camera (5MP minimum) and a high-resolution display (1080p or higher). Would prefer 16:9 or 16:10, but 4:3 is good too. Storage should either be 16GB and expandable or 32GB and not expandable. Budget is 250 dollars.

Nexus 9  didn't see the budget sorry

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i Chassis/Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Deluxe RAM:  Team Vulcan 2x4Gb(2133Mhz)  Video Card: Asus 7970 Direct CU II Custom Rom (150% Power, 1100 core 6Ghz Memory)  Power Supply: Fractal Integra R2 750 Watt  Keyboard: Cooler Master Quick Fire Rapid (MX Blue Switches)  MouseCorsair M90 Storage: SX900 128Gb, Seagate 1TB 7200RPM, WD Green 1TB 7200RPM   MY OLD BUILDLOG

The Fastest 8350 @5.33Ghz with a score of 9.16pts in Cinebench 11.5

attachicon.gif2000562279.jpg

Acer Iconia Tab 10 A3-A20FHD

32 gigs expandable storage, 5MP camera, 1920 By 1200,

Its white tho

Knew this was too good to be true... Not available in my country. And international shipping on Amazon makes it pretty expensive.

Knew this was too good to be true... Not available in my country. And international shipping on Amazon makes it pretty expensive.

ah thats ffed up

Looked into the Tab 4, didn't like it. Will get a 16GB NVIDIA Shield tablet instead.

A great 10 inch tablet would be The asus transformer pad tf103c. It is a little more than a tablet actually. One compramize you will need to make is the camera and resultion but you do get a keyboard dock with it included. Your choice. Another one would be the LG G Pad 10.1. you won't need to compromise on camera but you will need to on screen here. YOur last and I believe best option is Asus Memo Pad FHD 10, althought i read some people saying it is quite slow. I bleieve the Asus Memo Pad FHD 10 checks all the right boxes for you and you just might find it for $250 sometimes.

Nexus 9 + Black Friday? So it satisfies your budget?

PLEASE QUOTE ME WHEN YOU REPLY TO MY POSTS, thank you.