This is hilarious

ObeseWalrus

people like this scare me, they have no idea what they are talking about but still preach like they do.

hahaha just notice 30 lies 1700 dislikes.

someone needs to show her the video where boogie2988 tells the story of how mmo's saved his life.

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

Well I never had a social life. So nothing to destroy there miss.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Make it stop, oh god

Oh btw she said, when you start a new game, you want to finish it. Wait doesnt the same thing happen with books? 

She isnt bitching about books though...

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

Make it stop, oh god

Oh btw she said, when you start a new game, you want to finish it. Wait doesnt the same thing happen with books? 

She isnt bitching about books though...

The same thing happens with Potato chips. And sleep.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

I didn't have a social life in the first place so stuff that woman!

On the more serious note, unless you have physc issues or are mentally unstable I think we can all pass on this.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

Geezus fuck, she's taking it a bit seriously. But to post something like that on the internet? What kind of response was she expecting .. hahaha.

"And yet my mind is screaming, provoked in an icy sweat. It’s pleading and begging for a release, scraping the walls of a padded cell, pounding hopelessly at the floors that won’t even deliver the gift of pain."  - Why I Don't Dream Anymore

people like this scare me, they have no idea what they are talking about but still preach like they do.

hahaha just notice 30 lies 1700 dislikes.

someone needs to show health video where boogie2988 tells the story of how mmo's saved his life.

29, she lost one.

Geezus fuck, she's taking it a bit seriously. But to post something like that on the internet? What kind of response was she expecting .. hahaha.

haha yeah shes a bit of an idiot for having that opinion but a massive idiot for thinking the internet would agree with her.

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

Oh Nice Danish video :p the original Danish one is Called "computer games create psychopaths"...

Oh and she made a bunch of similar videos about other topics.

Stuff I have I like: Moto G - Superlux HD681 Evo - Monoprice 9927

90% of what I say is sarcasm.

saying to Hinduists that you will not be reborn, but she fully belives in hell and paradise :P

Not just that, what makes it even more scary is that many people like that are in power. Think about that for a sec. Scary O.o

i love how it ended up going to religion. k sorry lady but i don't believe in a 2000 year old paraphrased book 

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

lol befor gaming i had no friends and hated life. but now i have made heaps of friends got a hobby and its somthing i love and gaming lead me to PC hardware and has help me lern what i want to do with my life. so this bitch can go back to her phony belony god and shut up 

Desktop: CPU: I7-5820K GPU: 980Ti, 750Ti PhysX Mobo: MSI X99A SLI PLUS RAM: 4x4 Kingston DDR4 2400MHz OS: Win10
Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo, 3TB WD Black and Green FIRESTRIKE, Reason for dedicated PhysX Card.

Peripherals: Screen: 3x BenQ VZ2350 Mouse: Razer Naga Keyboard: Some Dell Thing Sound: Razer Tiamat, 5.1 Logitech Surround Speakers

stupid people are stupid 

Case: Corsair C70 GunMetalBlack, CPU: Intel 3570k, Mobo: Asus p8z77-v lx, CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz lp, Video Card: Asus HD7950 DC2 Top V2, SSD: Samsung 840 pro, HDD: one Seagate 2TB Barracuda, PSU: BeQuiet! Dark Power pro 10 650w, Monitor: Dell UltraSharp u2412m, Keyboard: CoolerMaster QuickFire tk (Brown Switches), Mouse: Steelseries Sensei raw, Sennheiser HD 558

If you notice, she says "almost every computer games have on people" So wait... which "computer games" does she like? Which ones?! Tell me! Tell me, Kristina Djarling!

I bet it's GTA... It's GTA, Isn't it... Yeah... It's GTA, I can tell by her face. She likes running over dem hookers.

Not just that, what makes it even more scary is that many people like that are in power. Think about that for a sec. Scary O.o

i know right, why can't someone normal who understands the internet etc be voted into power.

while I was listening to this I was going to make a snide remark relating how people also get lost in the fiction reality of books and how this lady has lost it from reading too many pop psychology books and their bullshit and half way through it takes a sudden turn to bible thumping..... entirely validating the whole losing yourself to fiction statement. ...... amazing. 

I hate it when people speak of things about which they know little. If she had experienced first hand her social life being "destroyed" by computer games, then we can speak.

The way I see it, computer games are no different from books and movies. And computer games can be pieces of art too (Mass Effect, anyone?) I can't believe she brings religion in to this either.  It's people like her that makes me want to be an atheist... How can it be that religion and tolerance never go hand in hand?

Edit: I just saw her channel. Apparently, she is a member of Faderhuset (The Father House), which is a Danish Christian fundamentalist sect. It's horrible. That kind of people are best left ignored until they crawl back into the hole from which they came. They have nothing to add to a prosperous and free society.

how playing games ruin social life, it saved my social life 

i5 3570K - HD7870 Hawk - 1TB WD BLUE - 2x4GB Gskill RAM - Corsair Vengeance C70 White 

I like she says its a fact that children up to 12 years think computer games are reality. Seems like that market has no need for the Oculus rift! 

But you should se her other videos, she likes raging about lady gaga and beyonce even more. Oh, and she has some awful music videos too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fH9R6sdYVw

Stuff I have I like: Moto G - Superlux HD681 Evo - Monoprice 9927

90% of what I say is sarcasm.

I like she says its a fact that children up to 12 years think computer games are reality. Seems like that market has no need for the Oculus rift! 

But you should se her other videos, she likes raging about lady gaga and beyonce even more. Oh, and she has some awful music videos too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fH9R6sdYVw

What the hell did i just watch?

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black