Which Power Supply should I get for my P.C.? (for gaming).

mst646

boots are not everything daily use is a lot

IOPS are the main factor. Samsung EVO 240GB Up to 87,000 IOPS vs Kingston V300 240GB Up to 87,000 IOPS

blah it is better so a random failure happens from a shitty component

It's not a shitty component. You are trying to make "Kingston" seem like it's some a Hong Wang Shinshonic POS knockoff.

IOPS are the main factor. Samsung EVO 240GB Up to 87,000 IOPS vs Kingston V300 240GB Up to 87,000 IOPS

I feel like you completely missed the point. The original drives don't get made anymore. The ones they sell now are still shit. Why do you think that they are sooo cheap?

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

Yeah, help me out with the power supply first than all, because I believe that the CPU and MOBO are just fine.

What is your budget? Because if you are looking at $100 you should ABSOLUTELY get the evga g2 750w, it's about 110 but it really is better than everything else. It's quality is of the type of AXi standard. And that will run you closer to 170 for a 750w last I checked. It's insane. 

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

I feel like you completely missed the point. The original drives don't get made anymore. The ones they sell now are still shit. Why do you think that they are sooo cheap?

They are not so cheap. I might be running one of those as you say shit drives but some how it's still as fast as your EVO so I don't know what to say but don't believe all the hype and make a mountain out of a mole hill.

They are not so cheap. I might be running one of those as you say shit drives but some how it's still as fast as your EVO so I don't know what to say but don't believe all the hype and make a mountain out of a mole hill.

Sorry baby cakes, I will trust anandtech over you any day of the week. There are about 500 other people on amazon who will agree that it's slow. And it's the cheapest ssd on the market. So yes. It is so cheap.

Sorry baby cakes, I will trust anandtech over you any day of the week. There are about 500 other people on amazon who will agree that it's slow. And it's the cheapest ssd on the market. So yes. It is so cheap.

Crucial is the cheapest on the market and the M500 and MX100 are excellent kit.

Uhh no look at benchmarks

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

why you like low end ssds so much

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

this 

no listen to him

why you like low end ssds so much

They are not low end. The MX100 is probably faster than your SSD.

Pretty sure the m500 is on sale right now. And the ssd now used to be 95 for the 240gb on amazon. 

are you an idiot the neutron gtx was just right below the 840pro and it is form 2012 shhhhh shhhhhhh listen to the truth

Pretty sure the m500 is on sale right now. And the ssd now used to be 95 for the 240gb on amazon. 

this

are you an idiot the neutron gtx was just right below the 840pro and it is form 2012 shhhhh shhhhhhh listen to the truth

I think his issue is that he looks at the speed rating on the spec sheet and believes it's honestly that fast. Most ssd's are not anywhere near the actual specs. ESPECIALLY the cheap ones. The corsair ssd's and samsung ssd's are known as the best for a reason. Even though the rated speed isn't significantly higher.

I think his issue is that he looks at the speed rating on the spec sheet and believes it's honestly that fast. Most ssd's are not anywhere near the actual specs. ESPECIALLY the cheap ones. The corsair ssd's and samsung ssd's are known as the best for a reason. Even though the rated speed isn't significantly higher.

yes thank you

you are an idiot

I think his issue is that he looks at the speed rating on the spec sheet and believes it's honestly that fast.

No I just booted into Windows just as fast as your proclaimed faster SSD. Fuck the synthetic number and benchmarks in practice the V300 is just as fast.

You know what? Do us a favor and stop being a faggot who is trying to be right all the time. You ain't.

ohh sshit

No I just booted into Windows just as fast as your proclaimed faster SSD. Fuck the synthetic number and benchmarks in practice the V300 is just as fast.

Best case senario you got an ssd that isn't the new crap. And it's still relatively fast. But in practice there are 5000 benchmarks online that are not synthetic where you can see the cheap drives fall way behind. 

Best case senario you got an ssd that isn't the new crap. And it's still relatively fast. But in practice there are 5000 benchmarks online that are not synthetic where you can see the cheap drives fall way behind. 

this I/O this 

ohh sshit

I do very much like how much hate you were giving me the other day and then you said this guy was my brother. lmao

I do very much like how much hate you were giving me the other day and then you said this guy was my brother. lmao

yea i rethought his idiocy

I really don't care much about synthetics at all to be honest. I rather real world performance that I can use like Boot up speed, game load time reduction, Steam boot up, CCC center boot up time, etc. If Steam just as one example boots up in a millisecond faster on the Brand X SSD vs Brand Y SSD it does not matter to me at all cause it's still perceptively the same speed ... FAST !

Don't feed the XXXX

I really don't care much about synthetics at all to be honest. I rather real world performance that I can use like Boot up speed, game load time reduction, Steam boot up, CCC center boot up time, etc. If Steam just as one example boots up in a millisecond faster on the Brand X SSD vs Brand Y SSD it does not matter to me at all cause it's still perceptively the same speed ... FAST !

But reliability is what really matters in the end. Do you want a cheap SSD with all your data crashing like 5 weeks after you buy it, compared to a bit pricey SSD that lasts for years?

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D