Which Power Supply should I get for my P.C.? (for gaming).

mst646
Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

It's a gaming rig where performance comes first. RAID0 is King but really on SSDs it does not speed things up a whole lot like HDDs.

but if they are two shitty ssds it isnt good a 240gb 840 pro is 137 dollarsand is amazing

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

And Windows still boots in under 30sec LOL.

of course it is an ssd but it has longevity and performance issues

but if they are two shitty ssds it isnt good a 240gb 840 pro is 137 dollarsand is amazing

Wow V300 still boots Windows in under 20sec and the evo does it in 18sec big fucking deal LOL.

of course it is an ssd but it has longevity and performance issues

Performance is fine and longevity is plenty. If you are worried about longevity then get Enterprise grade kit.

and this was there 

Apparently there is also a newer revision with 521A firmware floating around that utilizes the slower asynchronous NAND.

V300 is a good solid SSD ... I run one and Linus recommends them so I don't know. Lots of people are happy with the V300 lineup http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820721107&cm_re=V300_SSD-_-20-721-107-_-Product

Not according to this http://www.anandtech.com/show/7763/an-update-to-kingston-ssdnow-v300-a-switch-to-slower-micron-nand

I would go with a Crucial MX100 personally.

Wow V300 still boots Windows in under 30sec and the evo does it in 35sec big fucking deal LOL.

What? my evo boots windows 7 in 14 seconds...lol

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

Wow V300 still boots Windows in under 30sec and the evo does it in 35sec big fucking deal LOL.

do you understand PRO  not EVO

this with firmware update

The V300 might be faster but I really never tested it ... It's to fast LOL. I guess I could run a quick test with a timer from Boot Logo to OS. BRB. ...

The V300 might be faster but I really never tested it ... It's to fast LOL. I guess I could run a quick test with a timer from Boot Logo to OS. BRB. ...

so why would you say that just to why?

this with firmware update

Yeah my ssd never really slowed down too much, I only had it for 4 months. I think I only shaved 3 seconds off my boot time.

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

Yeah my ssd never really slowed down too much, I only had it for 4 months. I think I only shaved 3 seconds off my boot time.

yea 

It was about 20sec but I had to put in my Password so.

It was about 20sec but I had to put in my Password so.

wut that doesnt count think it through

I don't know why you guy's have an issue with 85,000 IOPS it's fast really fast.

I don't know why you guy's have an issue with 85,000 IOPS it's fast really fast.

have you seen the new one it is now shit

could you send us pcparpicker link so that we can make your build a better for the price also what is your budget, and a gt 640 is not a good edition also evha supernova

Of course, this is what I have right now:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3qfX3C

The thing is that I don't want to change my GPU because I don't think I have enough money for a good GPU because I've got to buy other things like the RAM and a case also I haven't buy the motherboard yet I bought the CPU yesterday.

My budget is about $400 more or less

wut that doesnt count think it through

It was quicker than 20sec to windows but the password slowed me down a second or two. So we are within a second or two between the V300 and Samsung EVO which costs allot more.

It was quicker than 20sec to windows but the password slowed me down a second or two. So we are within a second or two between the V300 and Samsung EVO which costs allot more.

so why i it 35 seconds whyyyy

have you seen the new one it is now shit

I don't know if I have the old one or the revised one but all I can say as it's on par in the real world with buddy's Samsung Evo.

so why i it 35 seconds whyyyy

I never timed it so that was an estimation. Turns out after I just timed boot up and it was under 20sec to full boot.