Room Watercooling Project OMG!

Slick

They finished it 4 months ago, way before they thought of a new office, and if it ends up being the case, they'll be moving some time after the campaign is over, so they have still plenty of months to enjoy it.

If they build the room WC again, they can learn from the mistakes they made the first time, and improve the setup. Also, keep in mind that Linus won't probably be in the loop, as he is treating himself with a new office.

Also, let me remind you they will still keep all the WC hardware, so if it's too much of a hassle they can always go for individually cooled systems (some of those rads would probably go into Edzel's rig, he is packing all the heat! lol).

now I'm waiting for part 2 haha 

i7 3770k - sandisk ssd -evga gtx 660 - kraken x61 - 16gb corsair vengeance - nzxt h440 - logitech g502 proteus core- hackintosh = badass  

Seems a bit silly to me, you're planning on moving to a new office soon, yet setting up this elaborate cooling system now.. 

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was finished months ago, the video is just stupidly late. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Seems a bit silly to me, you're planning on moving to a new office soon, yet setting up this elaborate cooling system now..

They finished it in August...

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

This was done over the summer, they just never got around to releasing the videos until now.

Ok so thats about 4 months, surely they're still kicking themselves because they now need to move.

CPU: Intel I5-4690k (stock) Motherboard: Asus B85 Pro gamer RAM: 2x4 - GB Avexir kit (xmp is not enabled) GPU: XFX R9 280X DD Case: Coolermaster Storm Enforcer Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, WD 250GB PSU: Thermaltake Smartpower 750w Monitor: BenQ RL2455HM Cooling: 200mm front intake, 200mm top exhaust, 200mm rear exhaust Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core Sound: Kingston HyperX Clouds and Logitech Speakers Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

Gotcha been longer than that since I've seen the WAN Show :S

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 4 weeks later...