Room Watercooling Project OMG!

Slick

YOU STOLE MY LINE > :(

THAT'S NOT HOW THE SONG GOES AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT

I am very excited on the outcome and also asking myself what they will do in the new building.

Water.. air.. hangin the computers outside of the window...

Important questions

All is done.

That intro never gets old

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

+ Wait, is this going to be the main thread post for the video (with addition of the video added in later to this very post) or will it be posted on the "Linus videos & rambling" section?

Details separate people.

I'm sorry but.. Video? I am expecting multiple videos, mister.

More or less this.  I remember hearing you guys talk about this but wheres the videos at man?!

Either way, much excitement @___@

SO EXCITED.

excited-adventure-time.gif

Quick question slick when you guys move whats going to happen to the whole water cooling setup?

Quick question slick when you guys move whats going to happen to the whole water cooling setup?

They said on a previous after party if I remember correctly, they are going to remove and transplant the liquid cooling system into their new workspace, hope that means another update video but that's probably a while later.  :D

Quick tip quickie: never quote an entire post if it's that long or contains images.

Quick tip quickie: never quote an entire post if it's that long or contains images.

techgeek12 does what he wants. Bound by no rules. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

techgeek12 does what he wants. Bound by no rules. 

Not on this forum he doesn't.

Sweet, cant wait to see the vid on it. 

THE PIT VIPER SPECS

4790k @ 4.7ghz  (EVGA CLC 360MM) | 32GB Patriot Viper Extreme @2133 mhz | Asus Z97-DELUXE Cooler Master H500M.| EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3

cmoooon when is it gonna be posted 

My Main Build: NZXT S340 - NZXT Kraken X31 - Crucial MX100 256GB - i5 4460 - Gigabyte Z97P D3 - Kingston HyperX Red 8GB - MSI Nvidia GTX 780 3GB - Corsair LL & HD RGB Fans, Corsair Lighting Node Pro. 

Oh please hurry up! I've been waiting for what feels like years (even though its obviously not) to see this, what about a trailer or something?

Posting a post here so I'm sure I'm following the post properly.

something

Have there been any pictures of it posted on twitter, or anything? Pics or riot!

In need of an upgrade

Spoiler