[Steam Key] Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare drops to $46 (GMG)

Dealzon

Not even 3 weeks old and the new COD is 23% off today in GMG's VIP gaming sale. In order to see the discount you'll need to log in or create an account.

Note: The discount is not found on the Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare product page at GMG. To get the deal you'll need to buy through the "VIP" gaming sale page.

• Deals listed by Dealzon help support LMG / Linus Tech Tips
  • More PC game deals here
  • Latest PC game retailers sales here

Wow, a CoD for more then 10% off.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

it's $30 on G2A.com

https://www.g2a.com/weeklysale

CPU: i5 25000 3.3 GHz             Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V-LK          Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8 GB           Display: Samsung SD24 24" 1080p          

GPU: EVGA GTX 660 SC 2 GB     Sound: Razer Kraken pro                            PSU: Rosewill 630 watt                    Storage 1: 128 GB Adata XPG SX900 SSD

Case: Rosewill Challenger       CPU Cooler: Corsair h80i                    Mouse: Corsair M65                                   Storage 2: Seagate 2 TB HDD

is that site good? anyone ever use this site before?

Yep it's legit

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

Yep it's legit

seems way too good to be true..

I dont have a paypal is there another way to pay for the game?

is that site good? anyone ever use this site before?

ive heard conflicting reports on the forum. might as well spend an extra 10 bucks and have a peace of mind. gmg also lets you have credit to apply to the games. i got cod AW for 30 since i had enough credit to drop it down an extra couple of bucks. (credit is given every time you buy a new game, including humble bundles)( 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

ive heard conflicting reports on the forum. might as well spend an extra 10 bucks and have a peace of mind. gmg also lets you have credit to apply to the games. i got cod AW for 30 since i had enough credit to drop it down an extra couple of bucks. (credit is given every time you buy a new game, including humble bundles)( 

so greenmangaming is the better site because of the guaranteed delivery? Do they accept preloaded visa/mastercards that you can buy from the supermarket?

will steam have a sale during blackfriday around this price?

so greenmangaming is the better site because of the guaranteed delivery? Do they accept preloaded visa/mastercards that you can buy from the supermarket?

capture from their website  accepted_cards_aside.png?e0dffc  as long as it says any of those on the bottom right of the card. then yes. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

capture from their website  accepted_cards_aside.png?e0dffc  as long as it says any of those on the bottom right of the card. then yes. 

i actually took the risk and bought it from g2a because its from paypal.. and i have two games in my steam library (call of duty advanced warfare and the multiplayer version) is this legit?

If i bought it on steam would it come in two "games" as well? or is this a different version or something?

i actually took the risk and bought it from g2a because its from paypal.. and i have two games in my steam library (call of duty advanced warfare and the multiplayer version) is this legit?

If i bought it on steam would it come in two "games" as well? or is this a different version or something?

im in the middle of downloading it and it downloaded in 2 games. (idk if it shows up as 2 seperate games) 

im in the middle of downloading it and it downloaded in 2 games. (idk if it shows up as 2 seperate games) 

yeah cause in steam you have "Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare, and Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Multiplayer" as seperate download files? And each is like 13 gb?

yeah cause in steam you have "Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare, and Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Multiplayer" as seperate download files? And each is like 13 gb?

multiplayer is 36 gb and campaign is 40. basically drained my 350 gig game drive. had to un install 4 games in order to download this

multiplayer is 36 gb and campaign is 40. basically drained my 350 gig game drive. had to un install 4 games in order to download this

would cod be a good game to put on an ssd? or will a hard drive be sufficient?

seems way too good to be true..

I dont have a paypal is there another way to pay for the game?

If you buy the G2A shield for any purchase, you should be fine. I've never been in a bad situation with G2A :)

CPU: i5 25000 3.3 GHz             Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V-LK          Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8 GB           Display: Samsung SD24 24" 1080p          

GPU: EVGA GTX 660 SC 2 GB     Sound: Razer Kraken pro                            PSU: Rosewill 630 watt                    Storage 1: 128 GB Adata XPG SX900 SSD

Case: Rosewill Challenger       CPU Cooler: Corsair h80i                    Mouse: Corsair M65                                   Storage 2: Seagate 2 TB HDD

If you buy the G2A shield for any purchase, you should be fine. I've never been in a bad situation with G2A :)

ive bought bioshock from g2a. with the shield, but ive heard people tell me that sometimes the shield isnt honored and it causes alot of problems for customer support. 

ive bought bioshock from g2a. with the shield, but ive heard people tell me that sometimes the shield isnt honored and it causes alot of problems for customer support. 

Really? I've never heard that before. I hope I don't come across that :P

Really? I've never heard that before. I hope I don't come across that :P

its kinda like what ebay is. if you buy from third party. your never really "guaranteed" 

its kinda like what ebay is. if you buy from third party. your never really "guaranteed" 

That would be the reason to why people buy a guitar and receive an "air" guitar in the mail haha

jokes aside, I totally agree with you. It's more like "buy at your expense"

LOL! I went to this thread thinking someone was giving away a free key for the game.  I guess I should be headed to bed now. 

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

That would be the reason to why people buy a guitar and receive an "air" guitar in the mail haha

jokes aside, I totally agree with you. It's more like "buy at your expense"

exactly. and if another place is offering security but for a little bit of a higher price. then im probably going to shop there more. 

CoD cheaper than the retail price before the game is two years old? The end is nigh. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"