Man it would be amazing to be on the wan show but $10,000 ticket is pretty pricey I think I'll stick to the $10 donation once I get my new credit card. Hope it helps you out. :)

My personality alone should get me on The WAN Show so no way I pay $10k for that.  :)

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

We need to get the Orc show, that'll be awesome. I can imagine @Slick really getting into the role for that one.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

silver badge + personal thank you video.

i get to donate 10 dollars and get a personal thank you video?! 10/10 instabuy :o

i7-4790k | Asus Z97i-Plus     | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | MX100 256gb     | Seidon 120XL | Silverstone SFX 600w Gold | Node 304 White
G3258    | Asus Z97i-Plus     | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | 4 x 3TB WD Reds | Seidon 120XL | Silverstone SFX 600w Gold | Node 304 Black

i7-965EE | Rampage II Extreme | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | CM M2 700w | Sapphire Nitro 380 4GB

Is there a non-paypal way to donate? something like ideal?? (dont have paypal account :()

@nicklmg @LinusTech @WoodenMarker

Just to let you guys know, it took me ages to find this thread. While consciously looking for it, I could only find it through either the YT video description link or Nick's recent threads.

This really should be the easiest post to find; not one of the hardest (admittedly I though it would be in 'Forum News and Info'). Is there anyway you could pin the thread somewhere where it will always be seen? Pinned to top of 'View New Content' would be perfect but not sure if this is feasible.

Best of luck guys. :)

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

Who donated .96 cents?

Everything counts and I wonder how it is that someone was able to do that.  I see no way of donating smaller amounts.

By the way they should add a 24 cent Ubisoft loves cinematic game play button to the donation page.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

How is the $700 000 stretch goal reward not obvious?

The bronze GabeN needs to be a heatsink/radiator for those LTT game/teamspeak servers.

That way, when we game on them, we have the knowledge we are warming bronze GabeN's heart. Or other, more amusing body parts.

Can't wait to see the counter actually updating :)

Shows 4k for me, so it should be updating.

Build & peripherals:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k & Noctua NH-D15  | Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VII Hero | Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1866 | Storage: OCZ Vertex 460 240GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM HDD | Video Card: ASUS GeForce Strix GTX 1070 O8G Gaming | Case: Corsair Carbide Air 540 | Power Supply: Corsair CX600M V2 80+ Bronze | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G600 | Monitors: ASUS VG 248QE & ASUS VS229HR | Headset: Hyper X Cloud II

Wondering who has enough money to donate 10k lol. Maybe mortar2k from pashas stream^^

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG

There needs to be a "WAN show hosted in Gimp Suits" goal.

I hope we at least get to see an appearance by Linus' wife and get to hear some embarrassing stories about him.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

"Please gift us money, so we can pretend to be a real company for a bit longer."

Seriously, clean up your mess and operate from that 2nd house until you can afford to expand.

I don't really play many games for gameplay anymore honestly. I play most games just for the graphics.

Dropped you guys my $10, good luck! 

[spoiler=Work Computer (DAW)]

Case: NZXT H440 (White/Black) ATX Mid Tower | CPU: Intel Core i7-4930K 3.4GHz 6-Core  - Corsair H100i | Motherboard: Asus X79 Deluxe ATX LGA2011 | RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 64GB (8 x 8GB) DDR3-2133 | Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD (OS) + Samsung 840 EVO 1TB SSD (Samples) | PSU: SeaSonic Platinum SS-660XP2 660W | GPU: PNY NVIDIA Quadro 410 512MB | OS: Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro (64-bit) | Display: Acer B286HK 28" UHD Monitor | MIDI Input: M-Audio Axiom 61 Pro MIDI Keyboard | Audio Interface: Steinberg UR22 | Speakers: M-Audio BX5a Studio Reference Monitors | Headphones: Sony MDR-7506

[spoiler=Play Computer]

Case: NZXT H440 (Black/Red) ATX Mid Tower | CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core - Noctua NH-U12S | Motherboard: Asus MAXIMUS VII FORMULA ATX LGA1150 | RAM: Kingston Fury White/Black Series 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 | Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB SSD | GPU: Asus GeForce GTX 980 4GB (Reference) | PSU: SeaSonic G-Series SSR-550M 550W | OS: Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro (64-bit)

I wish I could donate, but I will definitely continue to support the channels by watching and sharing your videos.

linus. just sell your lambo, then you can buy all the things on the list

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

$25 donated.

Cheers guys and thank you for all the vids.

·· When I die i wan't to go peacefully - in my sleep, like my granddad - Not screaming in terror, like his passengers ··

·· [ while (!asleep()) { $sheep++} ] :: [ The Cave ] ··

This morning Linus posted a new video about their campaign for there new office. My first reaction was "wat kut", its dutch for bullshit. And it hasn't changed since. It just doesn't feel right. I get that you want to expand Linus Media Group. But I don't think this is the right choice. I think you guys are so populair on youtube is because of your style. Its very casual and I personnaly think that filming in a kitchen makes it casual. 

It maby also has to do with how I see look to you, I see Linesmediagroup more as a bunch of guys playing with tech, having fun, and living the boys dream. and even though you make money. I dont like the idea of Linusmediagroup turning into a buisness. And filming in a house has a lot to do with this feeling.

Will the badges show up next to your username? If so, do I have to enable it? Could only get the bronze but I still want to wear it with pride :)

Never trust a hug. Its just a way to hide your face - The Doctor (Sounds something like the grumpy cat would say)

Will the badges show up next to your username? If so, do I have to enable it? Could only get the bronze but I still want to wear it with pride :)

It'll be below your avatar, the same place as the currently available badges. They have to be added manually, so I guess one'll have to be a bit patient.  ;)

Cheers,

Linus

They want to turn it into a business, not only expanding the YouTube channels but their other projects as well. If you don't support the idea of funding the new office just don't donate. It doesn't really need to be debated, this is what they want to do.

This morning Linus posted a new video

He could just build a kitchen in the office. ;)

Honestly, I watch his videos because they are accurate, thorough, and funny. He also makes lots of them, on great subjects. Also, Linus seems to be a great guy off camera, as does his crew (the fact they have managed to run a forum with thousands of members, that still isn't filled with jerks and asshats is a testimony to that). I don't care what he does or where he does it... I don't care if he becomes a huge media production company and stops making youtube videos.

You have to remember, he has already been associating his brand with general "other than reviews" media production - and they are pretty darn good at it for a new company. LMG is not just a homely review dude in the back of a NCIX anymore. Those days are long gone.

D3SL91 | Ethan | Gaming+Work System | NAS System | Photo: Nikon D750 + D5200

I feel as though they need to move forward. With every passing day Youtube is being recognized as much more than cat videos and anime music videos. They're trying to legitimize it as a career for everyone, not just themselves. Linus is on the forefront of what a Youtube personality can achieve. Yes, he isn't the most watched channel and no he isn't raking in money like pewdiepie but he has made himself a recognized and respected member of the technology community. They need to get to a proper workplace, not a makeshift house, just like any business needs to expand. 

CPU: i7-4770k @ 4.5GHz 1.2vCore     GPU: EVGA GTX 780 @ 1202/1762     RAM: Corsair Vengeance @ 2133MHz (11-11-11-27)     MOBO: Asus Z-87 PRO     PSU: Corsair AX860     SSD: 2x256GB Samsung 840 PRO     HDD: 1TB WD Black     CASE: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2