Not before my damn badge you wont!

Lol

Anyway, it seems to have stalled around 23k at this point. Do you expect that to pick up eventually, or just slowly creep up? 

I might donate again myself at some point, but it seems to meevery dedicated member that would donate has by this point. 

We have some plans to keep the hype up :D

We have some plans to keep the hype up :D

see if you can combine it with a penis joke 

oh wait, keeping it up. 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

Update 3 Dec.1st 12:42PM PST - Continued Progress

Pink : Done! Updated to dec3
Gold : Done! Updated to dec3
SIlver : Done! Updated to dec3
Bronze : Untouched

Gold, up to this point, IS DONE - If you purchased a badge before this post was posted PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP! I will get it fixed in a jiffy  :D

Silver, up to this point, IS DONE - If you purchased a badge before this post was posted PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP!

Pink, up to this point, IS DONE - If you purchased a badge before this post was posted PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP!

Bronze, You're next! - I am moving onto this RIGHT NOW, and I have quite a bit of time to work on it... GOOD NEWS EVERYONE :)

EVERYONE WHO HAS PM'ed ME SO FAR SHOULD HAVE A REPLY, IF I HAVEN'T REPLIED YET CREATE A NEW PM WITH A TITLE SOMETHING LIKE "badge" "contrib" "new office" etc

Thanks for sticking with me :)

You guys have been catching a lot of crap on youtube and on the WAN show for doing this kick starter, as well as doing the videos you promised you'd do (Like luke appologizing for people not being able to understand him when you threw stuff at him)

Luke did surprisingly well for getting a heatsink thrown at him, and it's a fucking video...you can replay it...

This is what kick starter is for, helping projects and ideas grow...

Just don't let those people get to your heads. You guys are still getting better and better at what you do. And I know for a fact I'm not the only one that thinks this.

Not before my damn badge you wont!

Lol

Anyway, it seems to have stalled around 23k at this point. Do you expect that to pick up eventually, or just slowly creep up? 

I might donate again myself at some point, but it seems to meevery dedicated member that would donate has by this point. 

I think there are a fair amount of people that are waiting until after the holidays to donate (doubtful that they will raise over $20,000, but it's something). Also, the campaign funding just jumped like $3,000 in the past few hours :D .

Update 4 Dec.1st 2:48PM PST - Continued Progress

Pink : Done! Updated to dec1st @ 12:42PM PST
Gold : Done! Updated to dec1st @ 12:42PM PST
SIlver : Done! Updated to dec1st @ 12:42PM PST
Bronze : All purchases on Nov. 21st have been awarded, this was probably about half of them... I'm still going

Gold, up to this point(dec1st @ 12:42PM PST), IS DONE - If you purchased a badge before this post was posted PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP! I will get it fixed in a jiffy  :D

Silver, up to this point(dec1st @ 12:42PM PST), IS DONE - If you purchased a badge before this post was posted PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP!

Pink, up to this point(dec1st @ 12:42PM PST), IS DONE - If you purchased a badge before this post was posted PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP!

Bronze, I'm doing this RIGHT NOW, and I have quite a bit of time to work on it... GOOD NEWS EVERYONE :)

EVERYONE WHO HAS PM'ed ME SO FAR SHOULD HAVE A REPLY, IF I HAVEN'T REPLIED YET CREATE A NEW PM WITH A TITLE SOMETHING LIKE "badge" "contrib" "new office" etc

Yeah we've been blown away by everyone's support. We're actually starting to look into a slightly bigger place for the move :o

Just make sure you can pay the rent. :lol:

Update 5 Dec.1st 4:02PM PST - Continued Progress

Bronze : Done! Updated to dec1st @ 16:02 PST

Gold, up to this point(dec1st @ 12:42PM PST), IS DONE - If you purchased a badge before this post was posted PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP! I will get it fixed in a jiffy  :D

Silver, up to this point(dec1st @ 12:42PM PST), IS DONE - If you purchased a badge before this post was posted PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP!

Pink, up to this point(dec1st @ 12:42PM PST), IS DONE - If you purchased a badge before this post was posted PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP!

Bronze, up to this point(dec1st @ 16:02 PST), IS DONE - If you purchased a badge before this post was posted PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP!

wow jumped another 3k, surprised me. 

And finally, badge! yay! 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

Still waiting :(

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

Still waiting :(

You probably should message someone.

you can borrow mine for now xD 

Bronze_Badge.gif

why the fuck is this image a .gif? Really? 

"I just like horrible images for no productive reason"

I mean my FAH badge is a png like gaben intended. 

muh specs 

All parts black

I really want to see how bad the pain is on those shock collars now...

All the way ... plus 1

·· When I die i wan't to go peacefully - in my sleep, like my granddad - Not screaming in terror, like his passengers ··

·· [ while (!asleep()) { $sheep++} ] :: [ The Cave ] ··

I honestly think they should rethink this wan show audio fix goal. whats the point in fixing it. to later undo it to change office xD

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

All the way ... plus 1

omg this movie was hillarious. mostly this part xD

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

Update 5 Dec.1st 4:02PM PST - Continued Progress

Bronze : Done! Updated to dec1st @ 16:02 PST

Bronze, up to this point(dec1st @ 16:02 PST), IS DONE - If you purchased a badge before this post was posted PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP!

Hey Slick, I've not got my gold badge yet? =(

Corsair Obsidian 350D Chassis / i7 4790K @ 4.0Ghz / Asus Strix GTX 970 / 16GB Red Corsair Vengeance Pro @ 1600 Mhz / Asus Maximus VII Gene / Corsair H100i CPU Cooler / Crucial 250GB SSD / Crucial 480GB SSD / Seagate 1T Barracuda 7,200 RPM SATA III / Seasonic G750W PSU / ASUS Vulcan Headset / Corsair M65 / Corsair K70  / Razer Vespula Mouse Mat / 2 x 22" LG 22EA63 Monitors @ 1080p / 1 x 24" BenQ 144 Hz Gaming Monitor -   :P

Sitrep: I tried sending monies, but Paypal up'n decided to limit my account for no good goddamned reason. To say that this is annoying would be a gross understatement.

Rule with your heart,

And live with your conscience.

just a ramdom question. if I buy the 50$ badge. then buy another one or just give 50$. will it make up for the 100$ thing to have your name in the lmg office ? (as of. the two 50$ are payed in 2 different occasions,,)

just a ramdom question. if I buy the 50$ badge. then buy another one or just give 50$. will it make up for the 100$ thing to have your name in the lmg office ? (as of. the two 50$ are payed in 2 different occasions,,)

This has been asked before in this thread (multiple times). At the current moment, no, it will not. However, after your donations reach $100 total, you can pm Nick or Slick and they'll sort it out. Just keep in mind that it causes extra work for them. I'd highly recommend just saving up and donating the $100 total all at once if you are serious about it. You'll have plenty of notice for when the Campaign draws to an end.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Had to bump things up a bit, now that we're nearing Christmas and all—Enjoy your new Daniel Radcliffe cutout colleague Luke, haha!

Cheers,

Linus

I see I got my Golden Badge! Can´t wait to see the new office!

Does anybody know where the video of linus doing the body painting video is?

If im in the wrong section of the forum could you direct me to the correct section.