will there be a timelapse move video or even building the new sets. It could be a nice serie of short montages

I too made a remix of Linus's Stormtrooper Rap!

Please let me know what you think!

This was my first time using GarageBand for something other than messing around.

Full Version:

https://soundcloud.com/macmaster144/linus-stormtrooper-rap-remix-full-version

Short Version: (Just the first half of the full version)

https://soundcloud.com/macmaster144/linus-stormtrooper-rap-remix-short-version

Proud Member Of The PC Master Race! :)

I was

Bought the $50 badge, and with tax came to $56.

Total Canadian is $64.79 CAD

lttfunding.jpg

Well then, must be a Canadian thing.

I too made a remix of Linus's Stormtrooper Rap!

Please let me know what you think!

This was my first time using GarageBand for something other than messing around.

Full Version:

https://soundcloud.com/macmaster144/linus-stormtrooper-rap-remix-full-version

Short Version: (Just the first half of the full version)

https://soundcloud.com/macmaster144/linus-stormtrooper-rap-remix-short-version

Vocals are off beat. but beat is cool =) 

Specs 

CPU-Intel I7 4790K- @ 4.5Ghz / Mobo - Asus Maximus Hero VII / GPU - GTX 980 @ 1592MHz / RAM - 16Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro @ 2400Mhz / Cooler - Corsair H105 / SSD - Samsung 250gb 840 EVO / HDD - 2x 2tb Seagate/3x 3tb Seagate / PSU - Corsair RM1000 / Keyboard - Corsair K70 / Mouse - Corsair M65 / Case - Custom Glass panel Corsair Obsidian 750D -  Still saving for upgrades =)

... Okay, so I actually made a small remix over the last few hours. Fast enough? ;P

MP3: http://goo.gl/ooNhes

FLAC: http://goo.gl/F6GBq2

I'm in a GMT+0 area, so it's almost 6:20AM for me here. X_X

This is crazy awesome! 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

This is crazy awesome! 

Please mirror this on workupload.com or elsewhere, because Google Drive limits traffic.

Please mirror this on workupload.com or elsewhere, because Google Drive limits traffic.

Yup, MP3 is unavailable. So i downloaded the FLAC :D. It's pretty awesome.

Why did the goals and prices change so drastically and why doesn't it say 50,000 anymore as the minimum goal?

;D Thanks! I decided to sleep in today, so I didn't have to opportunity to do this myself yet.

I think that the funny thing is that Linus is actually a pretty decent rapper. Like, most amateurs on Soundcloud record in inadequate environments, don't keep constant volume or distance from the mic while singing, have terrible diction, and don't use pop filters (so all the plosives clip) - but with Linus' rap recording, none of these problems were present. The audio was actually really easy to work with.

EDIT: Also, thanks for your kind words, people! ^_^

Check out muh music on my YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/extaticus

;D Thanks! I decided to sleep in today, so I didn't have to opportunity to do this myself yet.

I think that the funny thing is that Linus is actually a pretty decent rapper. Like, most amateurs on Soundcloud record in inadequate environments, don't keep constant volume or distance from the mic while singing, have terrible diction, and don't use pop filters (so all the plosives clip) - but with Linus' rap recording, none of these problems were present. The audio was actually really easy to work with.

EDIT: Also, thanks for your kind words, people! ^_^

hey! not all of us amateurs are that bad =( 

[youttube]

[/youttube]

Specs 

CPU-Intel I7 4790K- @ 4.5Ghz / Mobo - Asus Maximus Hero VII / GPU - GTX 980 @ 1592MHz / RAM - 16Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro @ 2400Mhz / Cooler - Corsair H105 / SSD - Samsung 250gb 840 EVO / HDD - 2x 2tb Seagate/3x 3tb Seagate / PSU - Corsair RM1000 / Keyboard - Corsair K70 / Mouse - Corsair M65 / Case - Custom Glass panel Corsair Obsidian 750D -  Still saving for upgrades =)

Delighted to be able to contribute.

I enjoy Linus and the LMG team and I appreciate their style as well as content.

I've learned a huge amount from LMG about interesting topics, while having a lot of laughs at their brand of humour, so thanks for that and look forward to what the future holds in your new Studio.

Here's a new stretch goal, hire a female member to LMG

PC Specs: MSI X99S SLI Krait Edition -- Corsair Carbide Air 540

2x Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 -- Corsair H100i Watercooler -- EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G2 PSU

i7 5820k @ 4.5Ghz -- 16GB Mushkin DDR4 2800Mhz -- 128GB Mushkin SSD + 120GB Kingston HyperX -- 3TB Seagate Barracuda

When's the girly wan show?

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

@nicklmg is getting real tired of your shit Linus...

FxdEUHR.png

rum3xUV.png

QS4hTzO.png

NhCOUY7.png

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

Since the WAV of the Storm Trooper Rap is so large, I transcoded it into FLAC, MP3 320, MP3 V0, and MP3 V2. All transcodes were made from the original WAV file posted here by @MrBlank and were made with FLAC and LAME. Here is a magnet link to those:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:e884af4691f88c9bba5ccf464c15f629f2709aa6&dn=Streets+by+50+Rap

Also here is a link to the spectrograms for those audio files:

https://imgur.com/a/HI3Ap

hope i made a dent!

tho @nicklmg atm i only have so much on my credit card so only got bronze badge for now

if i contribute some more, like 2 gold badges, do i still get the name on the wall?

i want my name on the wall, i must have my name on the wall, 250$ is kind much for me :(, so do you add up the purchases?

A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it.

if i buy bronze sliver and gold do i get all the badges? also why wasn't there a $100 one would have jumped right on that!!! hell £100 ($156ish) still would have jumped on it!

If you read the same things as others and say the same things they say, then you're perceived as intelligent.

I'm a bit more radical... Woz

Good luck! Hopefully my contribution will help a little.