looking for a 100 to 200 buck card

shujin

750Ti, from what I've heard is a good card, so yeah I think it's a good choice

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X GPU: ASUS Strix Radeon R7 5700 XT OC Edition Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Z DDR4-3200 CL14 SSD: 2x Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860 Cooling: NZXT Kraken X72 Case: Corsair Crystal Series 570X Mirror Black Display: BenQ XL2420Z  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Audio: Logitech G633 Artemis Spectrum

the GTX 960/950 when they come out, and based on all the rumors that should be in just a few weeks. Should get you the best bang for your buck.

No.

I can't speak from experience but it always helps to check out benchmarks.

I used gpuboss.com when searching for my graphics card and I have been extremely satisfied with mine

Halfbreed

the GTX 960/950 when they come out, and based on all the rumors that should be in just a few weeks. Should get you the best bang for your buck.

Sorry, noob here, but the 750Ti is already on the Maxwell architecture, so the 950 (if it exist) is going to replace the 750Ti since of the X50, where X is a number? Is this how Nvidia naming/numbering scheme usually work?

CPU: 5820K GPU: Gigabyte G1 970 RAM: 16 GB Crucial Ballistix Mobo: EVGA m-ATX Cooler: Corsair H100i Case: Xigmatek Aquila PSU: NZXT 700W Monitors: 2 x Wasabi Mango (1440p)

Do you play Go/Baduk/Weiqi? I am AGA 4D.

"We do not shop by brand, we shop by what delivers us the best performance, features and quality for the money we're spending" - Linus (Techquickie)

hi guys I'm looking for a 100 to 200 buck card for a friend  for now I found:http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814121855 is it a good choice ? else what would you suggest me

You can do much, much better for $100-$200.

R9 270 - $111

R9 280 - $141

Both GPUs are vastly superior to the 750Ti.  Definitely go for the R9 280 if you can afford it.  Its a much better GPU for 1080p gaming, and will last you longer than cards with only 2GB of VRAM.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

That 280 faceman mentioned is a good deal! take it!

† TTCF Member † Jesus loves you! Have a good day and stay techie!

hi guys I'm looking for a 100 to 200 buck card for a friend  for now I found:http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814121855 is it a good choice ? else what would you suggest me

I have this : http://linustechtips.com/main/classifieds/item/1104-evga-gtx-670-reference-and-sc-for-sale-125150/

i5 3570K (4.5Ghz OC)|4x4GB 1600Mhz Corsair Vengeance pro|Zotac GTX 980 Amp! Extreme Edition|Asus p8Z77M-pro|Raidmax 500 80+Br| 128GB Kingston Now SSD|2x1TB Western Digital Blue| Artic White Define R4|Corsair H60 cooler|CM Storm Quickfire MX BLUE| White Corsair M65

Or I can sell you my two HD 5850s in crossfire bridge mode, they even managed to play COD Advanced Warfare at medium settings  - of course if you are in NY / NJ area :)