Best 1440p monitor for web browsing?

Litargirio

What would be the cheapest 1440p monitor I could get for browsing the internet? I wanted to get two monitors on my gaming computer; an Asus PB278Q will be the main one, but a second one of the same kind seems a little too expensive to me, so I was wondering if I could get any suggestions for a cheap secondary monitor. Image quality is not important since it will be only used to hold the web browser while I'm playing games (or other unimportant windows I don't want on my main screen, I guess), the only requirement is for it to not have a BAD image quality. Any ideas? Thanks a lot for the help!

i7 4790K || R9 290X + R9 290 || 16GB G.Skill TridentX 1866 || Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5 || Crucial MX100 256GB || WD Caviar Blue 1TB

What would be the cheapest 1440p monitor I could get for browsing the internet?

No doubt QNIX QX2710

Honestly I'd take it over the PB278Q any day. Either save the bucks and get a just as good (if not better) monitor, or get a BenQ BL2710PT if you want to spend a lot on a 1440p monitor.

"Rawr XD"

No doubt QNIX QX2710

So you're telling me the image quality is totally comparable to the pb278q if not better and since it's way cheaper I should just get 2 of them instead?

i7 4790K || R9 290X + R9 290 || 16GB G.Skill TridentX 1866 || Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5 || Crucial MX100 256GB || WD Caviar Blue 1TB

So you're telling me the image quality is totally comparable to the pb278q if not better and since it's way cheaper I should just get 2 of them instead?

It depends on how you see monitor quality, as everybody has a different perception on how they see the difference between two monitors when not comparing them side by side. However, the QNIX is a much better value the the PB278Q.

I wouldn't even consider the PB278Q. It's either QNIX QX2710 for broke or BenQ BL2710PT for rich.

"Rawr XD"

The image quality should be similar, there is no guarantee on calibrated screens from ASUS or the Korean ones. Two monitors unless they are calibrated the same will always look different. 

Level of quality is a different question

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT?