What can I do with an extra GPU besides selling it ?

LapX

I can combine their power in certain professional applications ? Interesting... Now I just need to not suck at art work/3D modelling.

I have an idea, You can give the videocard to a child and say its a woody doll

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

Use it as a test dummy for things that would void warranties... Flash VBIOS, install aftermarket cooler, etc. And otherwise have it just in case your GPU crops out on you.

[witty signature]

Why don't you try to OC it on LN2? Just for the lolz. It'll be fun I guess.

Isn't LN2 expensive and hard to optain ? I want to try it :3

CPU : Intel Core i7 3960X, Mobo : X79-UD3, Memory : 4x4GB Vengeance Black Memory 1600MHz, GPU : Asus GTX 970 Strix, Case : Switch 810 Matte Black, Storage : 256GB Samsung 830 SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, PSU : Thermaltake 750W 80+ Bronze, Displays : 3x Asus 1080p Screens, Cooling : Corsair H100i, Keyboard : Logitech G710+, Mouse : Madcat Cyborg R.A.T.7, Sound : Sennheiser HD598, V-Moda Crossfade LP, Logitech Z-5500, HMD : Oculus Rift CV1

Store it in a safe place and keep it as a back up card. Never hurts to have more than 1 video card.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

Isn't LN2 expensive and hard to optain ? I want to try it :3

It is, kind of. But most people I know borrow from the college lab.

I'm actually in the same situation as you, I'll soon have a spare GPU and I was asking the same question to myself, then I thought why don't I use it for experimenting. Then I came up with this Idea. :D

INTEL Core i7-4790K  ASUS Maximus VII Ranger  CORSAIR Vengeance Pro 8GB 2133MHz  EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti  SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB  CORSAIR AX860i  CORSAIR Obsidian 750D

Well, you said you had a second PC, you can indeed put it in there. You could turn it into a stream box. That means you stream games from your powerful PC to the PC you put the 660 Ti in. 

Or you can put it into storage for in case your main GPU breaks.

Laptop: Intel Core i5-4200H, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, GeForce 840M

Desktop: Intel Core i3-6100, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, GeForce GTX 750 Ti

You can train PC Modding (Painting) on it. You know, apply a wicked pink to it, and it breaks something... oh well, at least it wasn't THAT important. If it doesn't, it might give you confidence to try modding other parts.

This is a pretty good idea...

Most people won't bother doing it, or even attempting anything like it, with their parts.

Store it in a safe place and keep it as a back up card. Never hurts to have more than 1 video card.

This is also a good idea.

You never know,....yours may fail at any time, and with RMA's taking time, a backup card is a godsend!

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

It is, kind of. But most people I know borrow from the college lab.

I'm actually in the same situation as you, I'll soon have a spare GPU and I was asking the same question to myself, then I thought why don't I use it for experimenting. Then I came up with this Idea. :D

I'll try asking my chemistry teacher if he has some I can borrow :D

CPU : Intel Core i7 3960X, Mobo : X79-UD3, Memory : 4x4GB Vengeance Black Memory 1600MHz, GPU : Asus GTX 970 Strix, Case : Switch 810 Matte Black, Storage : 256GB Samsung 830 SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, PSU : Thermaltake 750W 80+ Bronze, Displays : 3x Asus 1080p Screens, Cooling : Corsair H100i, Keyboard : Logitech G710+, Mouse : Madcat Cyborg R.A.T.7, Sound : Sennheiser HD598, V-Moda Crossfade LP, Logitech Z-5500, HMD : Oculus Rift CV1