mmmk i think we see the clear winner here

Snickerzz

PS4!!

supports used games

better looking imo

no online connection authentication

100$ cheaper

better hardware

less than 5$ for PS plus (without you get singleplayer and media apps (netflix, hulu, ect))

who else agrees? c:

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

PS4 for the win. PS3 should have dominated last gen too. Too bad that was only figured out after a while.

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

Nah i can see why the 360 beat the PS3 last gen. But the PS4 has it on lock this gen, it should win massively, but for the xbox loyal.

I'm just a soul who is up to no good.

There is no winning with consoles...

I disagree. The better the games on consoles can be made, the better the games on PC's will be by default (less modding required). 

Ports won't be dog crap anymore. They'll only be crap now. :D Progress!

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

i kinda like exclusive games(fm5,dr3,halo5,gow4) of xbox so im after gameplay and story not fancy graphics

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

PS4 for the win. PS3 should have dominated last gen too. Too bad that was only figured out after a while.

Nah i can see why the 360 beat the PS3 last gen. But the PS4 has it on lock this gen, it should win massively, but for the xbox loyal.

the reason it didn't dominate was because it costs a fair amount at launch and it was harder to code for so devs didn't really go for it (sony was trying to make it so devs would only want to code for ps3 instead of x360 but it backfired)

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

the reason it didn't dominate was because it costs a fair amount at launch and it was harder to code for so devs didn't really go for it (sony was trying to make it so devs would only want to code for ps3 instead of x360 but it backfired)

Hes right limited run for the first couple of months almost no one had one, very few games. 

Main Rig: i5 760 @ 4.0GHZ Asus p7p55d-e, 8GB Corsair Vengance @ 1600 Mhz. Samsung BX2231 X 3 (5760x1080)

EVGA GTX 680 Superclocked +150/+500, 128GB Crucial M4, 1TB WD Black

Xonar DX, AudioEngine A2, Astro Mixamp, AudioTechnica ath-m50 & ath-ad700

Yes but at the end of the day, a longer lasting system, free PSN and better exclusives (besides Gears of War) all that should have made people idk realize after a while? Especially when it RRoD, imo that should have been the end of Xbox

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

I disagree. The better the games on consoles can be made, the better the games on PC's will be by default (less modding required). 

Ports won't be dog crap anymore. They'll only be crap now. :D Progress!

We Hope.

My System - Featuring Custom Laser Etching: (Out of Date - Need to update with current system pictures)
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/11149-my-custom-rig-ft-custom-laser-etching/

Yes but at the end of the day, a longer lasting system, free PSN and better exclusives (besides Gears of War) all that should have made people idk realize after a while? Especially when it RRoD, imo that should have been the end of Xbox

yea but halo was a huge thing then and ms just had better marketing for the 360, and i never got the rrod, well i did but it was because i tiled my xbox as the game was running, restarted the system and it was fine, although my gta 4 disc was scratched xD

In terms of gaming titles I want the Xbox One has them.  I also like how they are associated with Twitch vs that service Sony chose.  In terms of looks I think the PS4 looks better but really who cares.  In terms of controllers I would still much rather hold a MS controller than a PS controller.  I also think people thinking that Sony is doing everything to make sure used games are on their system are fooling themselves.  They did not say today that companies making games could not provide digital only copies and also didn't say that companies making games could not charge a fee on their own for used games to work on the PS4 (online pass or whatever).

I think things are not as clear as they seem and I don't think Microsoft is just going to sit back and watch themselves get killed in this console war.  I expect something to change in their pricing sooner possibly and they should back off of the used game situation.

Oh and as for PS4 games I heard that they are going to be more expensive than Xbox One games.  True ?  Some are saying anywhere from $10 to $30 more.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I'm probably going to get both consoles still and I can see myself using the Xbox more because I was never into the ps3 exclusives. I also greatly prefer the xbox control scheme. The used sales thing doesn't bother me because I buy new anyway and I don't sell my games. I'm not too fond of the online check in thing but my Internet is very stable and if anything I can tether it to my phone via LTE.

In terms of gaming titles I want the Xbox One has them. 

That's to be expected from the west, the more FPS games the console has, the better. In the east, the more RPG's, the better. Each region has it's own preferred taste of genres for gaming. However, the best gaming experience for FPS is still in the PC. Nothing could ever beat a mouse & keyboard combo.

\[T]/ Praise the Sun!
Super Budget Gaming Build: Intel Pentium G1610, Gigabye GA-H61M-DS2 rev. 3, Kingston Value RAM 4GB CL9 1333MHz, Fractal Design Core 1000, Corsair VS 450, WD 1TB, Powercolor Radeon HD 7750 1GB/GDDR5, (Optional: Asus DRW-24B1ST).
 (Total: $340 USD)

both sony and microsoft announced there consoles were going to be sold at profit this time so how can ps4 have better hardware but be cheaper? seems to me microsoft are getting gready and stupid.

both sony and microsoft announced there consoles were going to be sold at profit this time so how can ps4 have better hardware but be cheaper? seems to me microsoft are getting gready and stupid.

PS4 doesnt come with that kinnect thing which adds to the cost

I7 2600k @ 4,5GHz - 16GB Kingston 1600Mhz RAM - Asus Sabertooth P67 - Samsung 830 128GB SSD - 2x Caviar Black 1TB - ADATA 80GB Boot SSD - Club3D 7870 XT - 42" Panasonic 3D Led TV - 22" Samsung SyncMaster

PS4 doesnt come with that kinnect thing which adds to the cost

and spying on you and will always be watching you...

\[T]/ Praise the Sun!
Super Budget Gaming Build: Intel Pentium G1610, Gigabye GA-H61M-DS2 rev. 3, Kingston Value RAM 4GB CL9 1333MHz, Fractal Design Core 1000, Corsair VS 450, WD 1TB, Powercolor Radeon HD 7750 1GB/GDDR5, (Optional: Asus DRW-24B1ST).
 (Total: $340 USD)

Playstation 4 does have the eye addon, which isn't $100 afaik.

I like the PS3/4 exclusives better, and overall, it's the better system.

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

The only thing that was an interest for me in the MS presentation was BF4. PS has all the exclusives I like, I really have little taste for MS, plus half of them make it to PC anyway. 

Microsoft has been putting out horrible products lately, so its really no surprise, as they couldn't care less about there customers. Anyway, I am extremely happy seeing the PS4, and the price in Australia is half the price the PS3 was, so I will be getting it. 

My PC:

Case: NZXT Phantom 420 | Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H-WB WIFI | PSU: Corsair TX650M | CPU: Intel 3570k | CPU Cooler: Corsair H60 with Corsair SP120s in push pull | GPU: AMD 7970 GV-R797OC-3GD | RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance 4x4GB | SSD: Samsung 830 256GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB

Fight to The Death

[CPU] AMD Athlon II X3 425 OC'd @ 3.3Ghz [MOBO] MSI 990XA-GD55 AM3+ [RAM] Corsair XMS3 8gb 1999Mhz [GPU]Asus Radeon HD 7770 2gb [CASE]Zalman Z11 Plus[storage]WD 1tb Intel 530 Series 120gb SSD[PSU]Corsair CX500W Modular PSU[Keyboard] Microsoft Sidewinder X4[Headphones]Steel Series Siberias Republic of Gamers

Pc of course, then PS4 then WiiU then Waaaaaaaaaaaay Over --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------> here xbox one

Thats how i see it 

D1RQuDC.png

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Pc>Ps4>xbox one. Pretty simple really. The console which is actually affordable is the ps4. It is powerful and costs 400 dollars and also you can play games offline. While the xbox one costs 500 dollars which is a price of a great gaming pc. If anyone is looking to buy a console i would go with the ps4.

Pew Pew Pew. Start the wars. I'm all for all of them but this...

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

PC, and everything else is way behind. Although I do like the idea of GRID if that's not considered PC gaming.