[Central] Food thread

Go to solution Solved by Mutoh,
51 minutes ago, coolkingler1 said:

None, lol, just the shape (triangular?) resembles it. :P

Its actually just depth perception I think! The piece of fish was cut into a rectangle but the tail of the fish tapers off a bit giving a bit of a triangle look from that angle.

You don't eat it by itself, you have to add condiment, it's flavour depends on that, just like sandwiches the bread is there but it's not what gives the actual taste.

Also don't do this:

spaghetti.jpg

you have to mix it and put a lot of sauce.

I know, but that still gives the actual pasta a bland taste :D just grains. Energy? Yes. Actual taste? Maybe, barely a hint of it.

Also spaghetti is slightly better, mainly talking about macaroni and the like.

I know, but that still gives the actual pasta a bland taste :D just grains. Energy? Yes. Actual taste? Maybe, barely a hint of it.

Also spaghetti is slightly better, mainly talking about macaroni and the like.

if it's grainy you are buying poor quality pasta and/or not cooking it enough.

if it's grainy you are buying poor quality pasta and/or not cooking it enough.

I mean the pasta is made of grains. If it's grainy I imagine you haven't cooked the pasta at all.

Why assume incompetence instead of just saying the pasta itself is.... Well bland, not nasty, not tasty, just bland.... It's the sauce and all that give it flavor.

I mean the pasta is made of grains. If it's grainy I imagine you haven't cooked the pasta at all.

Why assume incompetence instead of just saying the pasta itself is.... Well bland, not nasty, not tasty, just bland.... It's the sauce and all that give it flavor.

That's exactly what I said above, so... you don't like sandwiches either I guess, you know bread it's not tasty.

You can't eat pasta by itself, that's not a thing, at least I've never seen anyone in my entire life eating it without any condiment here.

That's exactly what I said above, so... you don't like sandwiches either I guess, you know bread it's not tasty.

You can't eat pasta by itself, that's not a thing, at least I've never seen anyone in my entire life eating it without any condiment here.

To be fair, bread alone is indeed bland. (most of the time)

But pasta itself yes bland, didn't say a full pasta meal now did I? :P

Salt the water!

And don't use iodized salt - use kosher or natural sea salt only.

CPU: i7 4770k @ 4.6ghz | GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX 980 Ti | Mobo: ASUS Z87-Pro | Memory: 16gigs HyperX FuryX | Cooling: Xigmatek SD1483 Frostbourne 

Case: Fractal Design Define R5 | PSU: EVGA 750W Gold+ modular | Storage: 128g adata SSD + 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD | Monitor: ASUS PA238QR

Salt the water!

And don't use iodized salt - use kosher or natural sea salt only.

Alright.

Not like I cook anyway, but I will tell whoever cooks next.

Alright.

Not like I cook anyway, but I will tell whoever cooks next.

lol, you didn't salt the water?

lol, you didn't salt the water?

Don't know, I don't cook :P was just defending the family member who cooked, earlier.

Lol, reminds me of this:

https://youtu.be/lkKwyjsJGxk?t=39s

CPU: i7 4770k @ 4.6ghz | GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX 980 Ti | Mobo: ASUS Z87-Pro | Memory: 16gigs HyperX FuryX | Cooling: Xigmatek SD1483 Frostbourne 

Case: Fractal Design Define R5 | PSU: EVGA 750W Gold+ modular | Storage: 128g adata SSD + 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD | Monitor: ASUS PA238QR

Turns out trying to eat an entire 16 inch pizza and kebab in one sitting doesn't go down well... Quite literally. 

I don't read this thread enough. Pasta love is great.

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

I don't read this thread enough. Pasta love is great.

I like meat dishes more. Spareribs, steaks, eggs,  all that stuff :P

Middle eastern nutella...

post-95785-0-97018400-1449877354_thumb.j

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Middle eastern peanut butter

post-95785-0-38201400-1449877470_thumb.j

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Pasta is great. Put more meat in your pasta.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Pasta is great. Put more meat in your pasta.

Would rather put more meat in my meat. Never was a pasta lover anyway.

any of you guys who like tortilla chips with HOT dip (hot as in spicy)? (if you do then you should get some blair`s death sauce, diced tomatoes in a can and some chillis. por diced tomatoes in blender with a full teaspoon of blair`s death sauce and two finely diced chillis now blend untill you have a smmooth paste then drain out all the moisture and add more blair`s death sauce until you end up with the consistecy that you want.)

(ps: use plain tortillas for best taste and have loads of milk/beer on hand)

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

any of you guys who like tortilla chips with HOT dip (hot as in spicy)? (if you do then you should get some blair`s death sauce, diced tomatoes in a can and some chillis. por diced tomatoes in blender with a full teaspoon of blair`s death sauce and two finely diced chillis now blend untill you have a smmooth paste then drain out all the moisture and add more blair`s death sauce until you end up with the consistecy that you want.)

(ps: use plain tortillas for best taste and have loads of milk/beer on hand)

Maybe, only tried it handful of times and that was while drunk.

I've never been a fan of the consistency of pasta. It kind of kills my appetite 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

So i had this pretty good tasting cambodian curry type of like noodles. it had like tilapia, lemongrass, ground roasted rice, lime leaves, tumeric, all ground and pureed together and mixed with water and coconut milk and then the vermicelli is topped with that curry and it's actually really good, depending on the brand of vermicelli i get.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

So i had this pretty good tasting cambodian curry type of like noodles. it had like tilapia, lemongrass, ground roasted rice, lime leaves, tumeric, all ground and pureed together and mixed with water and coconut milk and then the vermicelli is topped with that curry and it's actually really good, depending on the brand of vermicelli i get.

Noice man :)

A good meat dish is worth dying for  :wub:

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series?