[Central] Food thread

Go to solution Solved by Mutoh,
51 minutes ago, coolkingler1 said:

None, lol, just the shape (triangular?) resembles it. :P

Its actually just depth perception I think! The piece of fish was cut into a rectangle but the tail of the fish tapers off a bit giving a bit of a triangle look from that angle.

K let's close the thread.

Another thread was merged with this one, basically someone just saying they liked lobster or something... so that^^ was for that thread, not this one :P

Is it okay to use table salt to season a steak? Thats all I have. I have those turney pepper thingys but I only have table salt. 

•  i7 4770k @4.5ghz 1.248v • Noctua NHD14  •  ASUS MAXIMUS VI Hero •  Asus STIRIX 980 Ti •

•  Corsair Vengeance Pro 16Gb  •  Samsung 840 250gb + Samsung 1TB 7200RPM •  BenQ XL2430T 144Hz  •

•  Fractal Design R4  •  CoolerMaster GX650 80+ •  Razer Deathadder Chroma  •  Filco Ninja 2 Red  •  HD600/HE-4/ Fiio E17  • 

Is it okay to use table salt to season a steak? Thats all I have. I have those turney pepper thingys but I only have table salt. 

Yeah, it's fine. I have a grinder that gives me three different grain sizes, but it's just salt

I like eating things that aren't good for me. 

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

Supper for breakfast, breakfast for supper. Lots of coffee. CHOOOOOCOLATE!!!!1!!!!1!!one!!1!@!!eleven!!!111!11!!$%1$@*^!
post-255529-0-87501000-1441240662.jpg

Anyone else ever have a grilled cheese sammich with ham mixed into the cheese? It is one of the greatest cheesy foods in the world. Pair it with a Barq's root beer and wow :wub:

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I have either cereal or pankcakes, what are other good breakfast options?

eggs with mushrooms, bacon, and veggies.

eggs with mushrooms, bacon, and veggies.

Mushrooms are on my never eat list, partially because there gross and partially because I am allergic to them... Other than that, I dislike eggs... 

Mushrooms are on my never eat list, partially because there gross and partially because I am allergic to them... Other than that, I dislike eggs...

I often have cinnamon/raisin toasted bagels for breakfast, they are so nice.

It is criminal to say such horrible things about mushrooms, but since you are allergic, I shall let it pass.

I'm definitely going to suggest the following: biscuits and gravy, waffles, french toast, oatmeal, monkey bread, egg and sausage muffins (homemade > fast food and you might like eggs when like this), cinnamon rolls, and muffins/doughnuts/.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Nah, you need good food.

0519-burger.jpg?alias=standard_600x400

That looks utterly disgusting, cheddar cheese really? that's trash. get sum Gouda

The top patty looks like a crab burger thing and the usageof ketchup is also wrong. 4/10 MCDonalds grade burger.

how about BulletProof Coffee? I both understand it and don't understand it. I know why they are doing it but I still can't wrap my head around it.

when I go Keto I go Full Keto a full on fast.

Anyone else ever have a grilled cheese sammich with ham mixed into the cheese? It is one of the greatest cheesy foods in the world. Pair it with a Barq's root beer and wow :wub:

I love cubed ham in a grilled cheese, so good.

Nails, without milk.

That looks utterly disgusting, cheddar cheese really? that's trash. get sum Gouda

The top patty looks like a crab burger thing and the usageof ketchup is also wrong. 4/10 MCDonalds grade burger.

D:

I love cubed ham in a grilled cheese, so good.

Wow! I was really thinking no one would reply saying they have tried it (and liked it no less)! I'm glad to see it though.  :lol: 

idk why im cooking at 1am but yolo

I thought I was looking a stock photo for foodnetwork!

That looks delicious! But what is it?

Wow! I was really thinking no one would reply saying they have tried it (and liked it no less)! I'm glad to see it though.  :lol:

I've done it a LOT. I also like hot dog slices in mac & cheese. :D

Anyone here ever tried "limoncello" (it's an italian liqueur made with lemons, I don't know if it has an english name) cake that's so good I could eat 10kg of that.

Anyone here ever tried "limoncello" (it's an italian liqueur made with lemons, I don't know if it has an english name) cake that's so good I could eat 10kg of that.

Limoncello by itself is strong. o____________O

I've done it a LOT. I also like hot dog slices in mac & cheese. :D

Oh no, you've hurt my delicate soul with the mention of mac & cheese. I grew up on it...and grew a disdain so great for it that I would rather eat a bowl of uncooked lima beans for the rest of my life than ever eat another bowl of mac & cheese with cutup hotdogs in it! obviousexaggerationbutwhatever

Have you ever tried homemade mac & cheese?

Oh no, you've hurt my delicate soul with the mention of mac & cheese. I grew up on it...and grew a disdain so great for it that I would rather eat a bowl of uncooked lima beans for the rest of my life than ever eat another bowl of mac & cheese with cutup hotdogs in it! obviousexaggerationbutwhatever

Have you ever tried homemade mac & cheese?

I have, I just wish I could find decent cheeses here that aren't overpriced so I could make it more often.

Limoncello by itself is strong. o____________O

But try to make the cake is really good  ;)

I have, I just wish I could find decent cheeses here that aren't overpriced so I could make it more often.

I see, the same here where I live. A real shame really. :(